This car has been completely restored....you don't need to do anything to this car, ,....drive and have fun.... you can find a 944 cheater, but comes with headaches. A 944 if the regular maintenance was not done can be a nightmare-Porsches need regular care, its a sports car. Have at least $16,000 in this car, at 11,500.00, huge loss!
1. Rebuilt engine, ($4700.00) 58,000 miles, Engine is aluminum, New mounts, with nice red painted cam cover and oil pan. upgrade performance chip, I baby this car, very fun to drive.
2. Restored brakes calibers, with stainless steel lines, new rotors and pads.
3. New OEM Aluminum Control Arms and Bushings ($1,000.00) Never buy a 944 if control arms and ball joints have not been replaced.
4. Restored torque tube with new clutch ($2700.00)
5. 5 Speed Turbo Transmission, new seals, was serviced by 944online, pompano beach, Florida. ($1000.00)
6. New wheel bearing rears and fronts
7. New interior, restored seats and rugs ($2000.00), everything works. Instrument panel was serviced with new reflectors and LCD light. New digital clock
8. Upgraded modern AC compressor ($500.00)
9. Wheel upgrade 2001 911 style. ($500.00)
10. New hoses, new expansion tank ,water pump, oil & filter (never cheap stuff), belts, and complete tune ups on regular schedule, balance and timing belts good to 86,000 miles
11. New paint and turbo body upgrade, fiberglass euro rear bumper, not that bulky US style. ZERO rust, doors, sun roof and hatch seal are new, this car has never left Florida.
12. new koni struts with solid aluminum upper mounts. and new rear shocks ($700.00)
13. New fuel lines, dampers, and injectors, tank filter, line filter changes regularly, Minimum 91 octane, never the cheap stuff. Never buy a 944 if engine fuel lines are old, fire hazard!
14. New OEM windshield...not the cheap one ($800.00)
15. All new relays, not cheap ($500.00)
16. New Bosch battery
17. New Bosch started ($300.00)
18. Steering rack was replaced when engine was rebuilt, recently put in all new lines
*Note, I am sell for what I have into it, have many receipts.