2008 Nissan Xterra X on 2040-cars
17667 State Highway 13, Branson West, Missouri, United States
Engine:4.0L V6 24V MPFI DOHC
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number)
: Xterra X
- 4-wheel ABS Brakes
- ABS and Driveline Traction Control
- Anti-theft alarm system
- Bucket front seats
- Cargo area light
- Cargo tie downs
- Center Console: Full with covered storage
- Clock: In-radio display
- Cloth seat upholstery
- Coil front spring
- Cruise control
- Cruise controls on steering wheel
- Cupholders: Front and rear
- Door pockets: Driver
- Door reinforcement: Side-impact door beam
- Double wishbone front suspension
- Driver Seat Head Restraint Whiplash Protection
- Engine immobilizer
- Flip forward cushion/seatback rear seats
- Front and rear suspension stabilizer bars
- Front Head Room: 39.9"
- Front Hip Room: 55.9"
- Front Independent Suspension
- Front Leg Room: 42.4"
- Front reading lights
- Front Shoulder Room: 58.3"
- Front Ventilated disc brakes
- Fuel Capacity: 21.1 gal.
- Fuel Consumption: Highway: 20 mpg
- Fuel Type: Regular unleaded
- Gross vehicle weight: 5,200 lbs.
- Head Restraint Whiplash Protection with Passenger Seat
- Independent front suspension classification
- Instrumentation: Low fuel level
- Leaf rear spring
- Leaf rear suspension
- Manual front air conditioning
- Max cargo capacity: 66 cu.ft.
- Overall height: 74.9"
- Overall Length: 178.7"
- Overall Width: 72.8"
- Passenger Airbag
- Plastic/rubber shift knob trim
- Power remote driver mirror adjustment
- Power remote passenger mirror adjustment
- Power windows
- Privacy glass: Deep
- Rear center seatbelt: 3-point belt
- Rear Head Room: 39.3"
- Rear Hip Room: 46.1"
- Rear Leg Room: 34.4"
- Rear Shoulder Room: 58.3"
- Rear Stabilizer Bar: Regular
- Regular front stabilizer bar
- Remote power door locks
- Rigid axle rear suspension
- Seatbelt pretensioners: Front
- Silver grille
- Spare Tire Mount Location: Underbody w/crankdown
- Speed-proportional power steering
- Split rear bench
- Stability control
- Steel spare wheel rim
- Suspension class: Regular
- Three 12V DC power outlets
- Tilt-adjustable steering wheel
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Variable intermittent front wipers
- Vehicle Emissions: ULEV II
- Wheelbase: 106.3"
Number of Doors
: 4 Doors
X Pkg, 6 Cyl, Automatic, Air, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Tilt/Cruise, AM/FM/CD Player, Alloy Wheels, Raised White Letter Tires, Luggage Rack, Very Clean, Non Smoker.... Visit us at www.oakleyautoworld.com to see more information & pictures on the vehicle or call 866-316-6078 to set up an appointment to test drive!!! Remember to Like us on facebook... For more information and pictures please visit us at www.oakleyautoworld.com. Bring this ad in and recieve a full tank of gas with purchase of a vehicle. Must be present at time of purchse. No cash value.
Nissan Xterra for Sale
Auto Services in Missouri
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting
Address: 330 N Front St, Taylor
Phone: (217) 224-0020
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Auto Transmission
Address: 2525 E Kearney St, Aldrich
Phone: (417) 869-6016
Automobile Parts & Supplies
Address: 14320 W 99th St, Village-Of-Loch-Lloyd
Phone: (816) 931-5100
Used Car Dealers
Address: 7601 E 67th St, Raytown
Phone: (816) 474-2269
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automotive Tune Up Service
Address: 1104 N Jefferson St, Portage-Des-Sioux
Phone: (314) 831-2200
Auto Repair & Service, Tire Dealers
Address: 415 W Main St, Saint-Louis
Phone: (618) 233-0014
Mon, 10 Mar 2014 19:59:00 EST
Jay Leno may not be spending his night behind the Tonight Show desk anymore, but he's clearly not done rolling precious metal into his garage, intent on putting it through its paces after a thorough investigation. The latest machine to meet Jay on his home turf is the Nissan IDx Nismo Concept that we first saw at the Tokyo Motor Show late last year.
Tue, 23 Jul 2013 17:59:00 EST
Leno already has love for the classic Datsun 510, which plays a cameo in the video that you'll see below, and he refers to the IDx as the spiritual successor to that car's ethos - driving fun in an affordable package. Fortunately for us, while the IDx is a showcar first and foremost, it is indeed driveable, and Leno, naturally, takes his turn behind the wheel.
Scroll down to watch the complete video below.
The electric vehicle has gone gold at Renault-Nissan, clocking 100,000 sales in a three-year period that began with the first Nissan Leaf being sold in Silicon Valley, California in 2010. Since then, the Leaf has become the EV champion of the world, selling more than 71,000 units so far, the majority of those in the US. The 100,000th EV sold by the Alliance was also a Leaf and also sold in the US, but on the other side of the country, in Georgia.
Fri, 25 Oct 2013 17:00:00 EST
By comparison, Renault has sold 30,000 electric vehicles since late 2011, looking after other segments of the EV market with the Kangoo Z.E., Zoe, Twizy and Fluence Z.E. The alliance estimates that its efforts have been driven 5.2 million ion-powered miles and saved 14 million gallons of oil since they appeared. For a bit of sobering context, the US averaged 18.83 million barrels of oil per day in 2011, which is almost 791 million gallons. Per day.
So we're getting there, albeit slowly. Quietly. There's a press release and a video below with more details on the achievement.
Ever see one of those videos where a baby deer is born and immediately starts walking? Well, this isn't one of those. For starters, the Nissan ZEOD RC isn't exactly a newborn. Nissan took the design of the DeltaWing, gave it a hybrid engine and called it something new. And it hardly started galloping straight out the box, either: this was just a low-speed demonstration run, held at Fuji Speedway where it debuted this past weekend.
Still, seeing the car that's destined to take the first lap of Le Mans under electric power alone actually start up and run is something of a landmark in the development of electric racing cars - even if this is, despite Nissan's best efforts to avoid the term, a hybrid, not a pure EV. The name stands for Zero Emissions On Demand, not zero emissions all the time. But then ZEATT wouldn't make for a very good name anyway, would it? See for yourself in the video below.