2006 Nissan Titan Xe Crew Cab on 2040-cars
17667 State Highway 13, Branson West, Missouri, United States
Engine:5.6L V8 32V MPFI DOHC
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number)
: Titan XE Crew Cab
- 4-wheel ABS Brakes
- ABS Traction Control
- Automatic locking hubs
- Auxilliary transmission cooler
- Clock: In-radio display
- Coil front spring
- Cruise control
- Cruise controls on steering wheel
- Cupholders: Front and rear
- Door pockets: Driver
- Door reinforcement: Side-impact door beam
- Double wishbone front suspension
- Driver Seat Head Restraint Whiplash Protection
- Fold-up cushion rear seats
- Front Head Room: 41.0"
- Front Hip Room: 61.3"
- Front Independent Suspension
- Front Leg Room: 41.8"
- Front Shoulder Room: 65.1"
- Front suspension stabilizer bar
- Front Ventilated disc brakes
- Fuel Capacity: 28.0 gal.
- Fuel Consumption: City: 14 mpg
- Fuel Consumption: Highway: 18 mpg
- Fuel Type: Regular unleaded
- Gross vehicle weight: 6,522 lbs.
- Head Restraint Whiplash Protection with Passenger Seat
- Independent front suspension classification
- Instrumentation: Low fuel level
- Leaf rear spring
- Leaf rear suspension
- Left rear passenger door type: Conventional
- Liftgate window: Power
- Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 6.5 s
- Metal-look dash trim
- Overall height: 76.7"
- Overall Length: 224.2"
- Overall Width: 78.8"
- Passenger Airbag
- passenger and rear
- Power remote driver mirror adjustment
- Power remote passenger mirror adjustment
- Power windows
- Privacy glass: Deep
- Rear center seatbelt: 3-point belt
- Rear door type: Tailgate
- Rear Head Room: 40.4"
- Rear Hip Room: 60.5"
- Rear Leg Room: 40.4"
- Rear seats center armrest
- Rear Shoulder Room: 64.6"
- Regular front stabilizer bar
- Right rear passenger door type: Conventional
- Rigid axle rear suspension
- Seatbelt pretensioners: Front
- Spare Tire Mount Location: Underbody w/crankdown
- Speed Sensitive Audio Volume Control
- Speed-proportional power steering
- Split rear bench
- Suspension class: Regular
- Tilt-adjustable steering wheel
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Tires: Prefix: P
- Tires: Speed Rating: S
- Type of tires: AS
- Variable intermittent front wipers
- Vehicle Emissions: LEV
- Wheelbase: 139.8"
Number of Doors
: 4 Doors
XE Pkg, 5.6 V-8, 4x4, Automatic, Air, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Tilt/Cruise, Power Rear Sliding Glass, AM/FM/CD Player, Brand New Gear Alloy Wheels, 275/60/20 Nexen Tires, This Black Beauty Will Sell Fast!!!! Visit us at www.oakleyautoworld.com to see more information & pictures on the vehicle or call 866-316-6078 to set up an appointment to test drive!!! Remember to Like us on facebook... For more information and pictures please visit us at www.oakleyautoworld.com. Bring this ad in and recieve a full tank of gas with purchase of a vehicle. Must be present at time of purchse. No cash value.
Nissan Titan for Sale
Auto Services in Missouri
Auto Repair & Service, Gas Stations
Address: 315 E Broadway St, Fair-Play
Phone: (417) 326-8777
Automobile Parts & Supplies, Glass-Auto, Plate, Window, Etc, Windshield Repair
Address: 7805 Ivory Ave, Breckenridge-Hills
Phone: (314) 638-4545
Auto Repair & Service, Auto Oil & Lube, Truck Service & Repair
Address: 1643 S Old Highway 141, Otto
Phone: (636) 343-1972
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Automobile Storage
Address: 5822 McPherson Ave, Saint-Ann
Phone: (314) 725-9498
Automobile Body Repairing & Painting
Address: 2901 S State Route 159, North-County
Phone: (618) 656-0522
Auto Repair & Service, New Car Dealers
Address: 210 E Main St, Frankclay
Phone: (573) 431-5100
Wed, 16 Apr 2014 17:40:00 EST
Nissan's refresh of its cavernous Versa Sedan is on hand today at the 2014 New York Auto Show. While we continue to appreciate the Versa for its space and low price, this slight restyling of the four-door sedan hasn't done much for its uninspiring appearance.
Wed, 20 Nov 2013 21:41:00 EST
Newly enlarged headlights and a reworked, more Altima-like grille are the biggest changes to the front of this Versa, although Nissan has also added some brightwork around the revised foglight housings. Integrated turn signals liven up the mirrors, while the rear of the car wears a new and almost strangely sporty bumper.
Perhaps more importantly for prospective owners, Nissan has also made a few interior tweaks, with a new steering wheel and a revised center stack leading the change. There's some new available tech on the top-end SL model, as well.
Nissan's Sentra Nismo Concept made its world debut at the LA Auto Show today as part of the Japanese automaker's intitiative to expand its performance line of factory performance models, and it's packing a turbocharged inline four-cylinder engine with 240 horsepower and 240 pound-feet of torque - that's 110 hp more than the regular Sentra.
Thu, 09 May 2013 14:59:00 EST
Of course, no high-performance version of any car would be complete without the suspension upgrades to handle the power, and Nissan has fitted Nismo-tuned suspension and a limited-slip differential to the little front-wheel-drive sedan. With such an increase in power, Nissan wisely chose to swap out the stock brakes for the Brembo calipers and discs from the 370Z. Larger 225-millimeter-wide tires are wrapped around 19-inch Rays wheels and contained within wider fender flares. The steering and six-speed manual transmission also were tuned by Nismo.
The exterior gets new aerodynamic bits, such as a revised front fascia, a chin spoiler and a new rear spoiler, while the interior gets a nice set of Recaro seats and a leather-and-Alcantara steering wheel. For more information on the Sentra Nismo Concept, check out the press release below, and feel free to head over to the auto show photo gallery to see the car up close.
Proving that speed is fun in any language, Nissan's German arm recently pitted a GT-R up against an ex-Swiss Air Force fighter jet, called the Hawker Hunter. Now the idea of a car-versus-plane drag race is nothing new, but this is the first time we can recall a GT-R being involved.
While this Nissan video is almost a month old, we're pretty sure you won't be disappointed by the action, which shows the two high-speed machines racing along the two-kilometer runway. We don't want to ruin the suspense, so scroll down for the latest matchup of sports car versus fighter jet.