2004 Black Nissan Sentra Se-r Sedan 4-door 2.5l - Non-smoking - Very Clean Car on 2040-cars
Ozone Park, New York, United States
Engine:2.5L 2500CC l4 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated
For Sale By:Private Seller
Trim: SE-R Sedan 4-Door
Options: Sunroof, CD Player
Safety Features: Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
Drive Type: FWD
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
Sub Model: SE-R
Exterior Color: Black
Disability Equipped: No
Interior Color: Charcoal Gray
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Number of Cylinders: 4
Number of Doors: 4
Condition: Used: A vehicle is considered used if it has been registered and issued a title. Used vehicles have had at least one previous owner. The condition of the exterior, interior and engine can vary depending on the vehicle's history. See the seller's listing for full details and description of any imperfections. ...
- The vehicle is a gently used 2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R 2.5L 4 door Automatic Sedan and is being sold as is.
- This is a non-smoking vehicle that is kept in clean condition.
- This vehicle has very low mileage which is under 35K.
- As of 06/21/2013, the mileage is 34142.
- This vehicle comes equiped with the following:
- REMOTE START SYSTEM
- VEHICLE SECURITY SYSTEM
- Power Windows
- Power Locks
- Sliding Sunroof
- Air Conditioning
- Cloth Seats
- CD Player
- EPA MILEAGE EST. (CTY/HWY) 20/26 mpg
- Routine standard oil changes completed every three months or approximately 3000 miles at a nissan or reputable service center.
- The vehicle was purchased in 2004 with a replacement door. The vehicle has very minor scratches and dings as a part of normal wear.
- Any questions please send a message.
- Payment must be made with a 100% bank certified check. The check must be cleared before transaction is complete. Payment of 100% is due in full before the title is transferred.
- Buyer must agree to pay remaining balance due (including applicable fees such as notary charges, registration, license plate, and taxes) within 3 days of the close of the auction before title is transferred to the buyer.
- Seller is not liable or responsible for the vehicle in any way after the bank certified check is cleared and payment is complete.
Nissan Sentra for Sale
Auto Services in New York
Auto Repair & Service, Engine Rebuilding & Exchange, Auto Springs & Suspension
Address: 8601 Liberty Ave, South-Richmond-Hill
Phone: (718) 323-2886
Used Car Dealers
Address: 5815 Church Ave, South-Richmond-Hill
Phone: (866) 930-3657
Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Towing
Phone: (845) 565-7212
Auto Repair & Service, Gas Stations
Address: 41 E Main St, Fire-Is-Pines
Phone: (631) 581-1001
Automobile Body Repairing & Painting
Address: 6115 71st Ave, Forest-Hills
Phone: (718) 417-4919
Auto Repair & Service
Address: 425 E John St, Wyandanch
Phone: (631) 669-2189
Tue, 01 Oct 2013 19:58:00 EST
For its latest ad, Nissan brought together a racecar driver in a 370Z Nismo, a BASE jumper in a wingsuit and a Juke crossover with three computer screens to the Susten Pass in the Swiss Alps. As odd as the combination sounds, the ingredients come together quite nicely for an action-packed display of man versus machine in a race to the end of the pass.
Sat, 30 Mar 2013 11:00:00 EST
No, the Juke didn't race. Nissan left that to 2012 Nissan GT Academy Champion Peter Pyzera in the 370Z, who diced his way down the windy mountain pass. Pyzera faced renowned BASE jumper Dave Barlia in the wingsuit, who jumped off a cliff and relied merely on gravity and lift to rocket down the side of the mountain.
The Juke we mentioned earlier, known as the JukeRide, played an important role in the event, but you'll have to find out by watching the set of videos we provided below, which includes the commercial and behind-the-scenes footage. If you like what you see, rejoice; Nissan says there will be more short films like this to showcase its Nismo cars and athletes.
Nissan has added the 2013 Titan to the list of vehicles recalled over potential gearshift issues. Just a few days ago, the automaker recalled nearly 20,000 NV Vans for a problem with the shift lever assembly that could cause the gear selector to read inaccurately. Now Nissan is recalling certain 2013 Titan pickup trucks manufactured between December 17, 2012 and February 20, 2013 and equipped with column-mounted shift levers, though for a different fault. The pickups were built using certain chemicals that could cause the brake-shift interlock mechanism to fail over time. If that happens, the truck could be shifted out of Park without the driver's foot on the brake.
Sat, 08 Feb 2014 09:02:00 EST
As a result, the truck could roll away and cause an accident or injury. Nissan says it will remedy the fault free of charge. Owners can expect to be notified once the campaign begins on or around April 8. You can read the full National Highway Traffic Safety Administration notice below for more information.
Nissan showed that it had a great sense of humor when it bought Luke Aker's beat-up 1996 Nissan Maxima GLE for $1,400 back in December based solely on the quality of his tongue-in-cheek sales video.
Aker's Maxima had been thoroughly driven. It needed a strap to keep its hood closed, had front end damage, a missing turn signal and shredded leather seats. Of course, like Aker said in his ad, the car was still "fully loaded with an engine, wheels, tires and an automatic transmission." How could Nissan resist?
After buying the car, Nissan teamed up with MotorAuthority to decide what to do with it. The winning idea was to restore the car to its proper condition and display it at Nissan North America headquarters in Franklin, TN, with Aker's video playing nearby. According to MotorAuthority, the car has finally made it there, and its rebirth will begin soon. Nissan is not sure when the car will go on display.