2004 Black Nissan Sentra Se-r Sedan 4-door 2.5l - Non-smoking - Very Clean Car on 2040-cars
/ Charcoal Gray
Ozone Park, New York, United States
Engine:2.5L 2500CC l4 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated
For Sale By:Private Seller
Trim: SE-R Sedan 4-Door
Options: Sunroof, CD Player
Safety Features: Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
Drive Type: FWD
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
Sub Model: SE-R
Exterior Color: Black
Disability Equipped: No
Interior Color: Charcoal Gray
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Number of Cylinders: 4
Number of Doors: 4
Condition: Used: A vehicle is considered used if it has been registered and issued a title. Used vehicles have had at least one previous owner. The condition of the exterior, interior and engine can vary depending on the vehicle's history. See the seller's listing for full details and description of any imperfections. ...
- The vehicle is a gently used 2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R 2.5L 4 door Automatic Sedan and is being sold as is.
- This is a non-smoking vehicle that is kept in clean condition.
- This vehicle has very low mileage which is under 35K.
- As of 06/21/2013, the mileage is 34142.
- This vehicle comes equiped with the following:
- REMOTE START SYSTEM
- VEHICLE SECURITY SYSTEM
- Power Windows
- Power Locks
- Sliding Sunroof
- Air Conditioning
- Cloth Seats
- CD Player
- EPA MILEAGE EST. (CTY/HWY) 20/26 mpg
- Routine standard oil changes completed every three months or approximately 3000 miles at a nissan or reputable service center.
- The vehicle was purchased in 2004 with a replacement door. The vehicle has very minor scratches and dings as a part of normal wear.
- Any questions please send a message.
- Payment must be made with a 100% bank certified check. The check must be cleared before transaction is complete. Payment of 100% is due in full before the title is transferred.
- Buyer must agree to pay remaining balance due (including applicable fees such as notary charges, registration, license plate, and taxes) within 3 days of the close of the auction before title is transferred to the buyer.
- Seller is not liable or responsible for the vehicle in any way after the bank certified check is cleared and payment is complete.
Nissan Sentra for Sale
Auto Services in New York
Auto Repair & Service
Address: 1015 Main St, Granville
Phone: (802) 468-5268
Auto Repair & Service, Brake Repair
Address: 303 Maple Ave, Lake-Ronkonkoma
Phone: (631) 406-7363
Auto Repair & Service
Address: 3635 37th St, Astoria
Phone: (718) 898-6100
Used Car Dealers, Motor Homes, Recreational Vehicles & Campers
Address: 5140 State Route 31 W, Phelps
Phone: (866) 595-6470
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Auto Oil & Lube
Phone: (585) 663-9632
New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers, New Truck Dealers
Address: 2167 Central Park Ave, Hastings-On-Hudson
Phone: (914) 779-8700
Tue, 31 Dec 2013 13:30:00 EST
When the Cobo Center opens its doors in a couple of weeks for the Detroit Auto Show, there'll be plenty of new metal on display - and this is the latest.
Fri, 28 Feb 2014 17:46:00 EST
Nissan announced today that it will bring a new Sport Sedan Concept to the Detroit show, releasing the short statement below accompanied by the teaser image above. Expected to hint at the next Maxima, the concept "previews a new energetic design direction that amplifies Nissan's legendary approach of applying sports car principles to a sedan."
That's about all Nissan is saying for now, so we'll have to wait a while longer to find out more. But the concept will be joined on the show floor by the IDx Freeflow and IDx Nismo concepts that'll be showcased for the first time in North American after their debut at the Tokyo Motor Show over a month ago.
We'll admit, we're quite excited about the Nissan Juke Nismo RS, especially now that its price has been revealed. For $26,120, you can get the sharpest, sportiest Juke outside of the over-caffeinated, 545-horsepower Juke R.
Mon, 16 Jun 2014 10:31:00 EST
That base price reflects the cost of the Juke Nismo RS you really want - the front-drive model, complete with six-speed manual. Snagging an all-wheel-drive, CVT-equipped version will cost an extra $2,000. Those prices don't include an *$810 destination charge.
The Juke Nismo RS boasts an extra 18 hp and 26 pound-feet of torque over the 197-hp Juke Nismo, thanks to things like a new exhaust. The big, must-have feature, though, are the Recaro thrones fitted in the front of the RS. As we said when the hot Juke debuted in LA last year, the seats alone may be worth upgrading to the RS model.
Commenting on the rush of events that rocked beginning and end of the 24 Hours of Le Mans, Paul Truswell of Radio Le Mans said "the race is about the ability to endure, not just the ability of drivers to do what they do for a long time." The entire race machine, all the way down to the pit boards and radios, has to survive the stress and abuse of the entire day. This was the race to prove those words.
There were two Toyotas, two Porsches and three Audis, five of the seven led the race at some point, six of the seven ran in the top three. Toyota will be hugely disappointed that it didn't win when its car and drivers were so, so strong, but they gave Audi the kind of scare we haven't seen since the best of Peugeot's days, and Toyota did a better job of it even in the loss. Porsche blew away everyone's expectations, falling 3.5 hours short of a fairy tale ending that would have made Disney cry.
But Le Mans doesn't really do fairy tales. Well, not that fairy tale. Audi's Twitter handle during the event was #welcomechallenges. As usual, Le Mans answered for the entire field.