2004 Black Nissan Sentra Se-r Sedan 4-door 2.5l - Non-smoking - Very Clean Car on 2040-cars
Ozone Park, New York, United States
Engine:2.5L 2500CC l4 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated
For Sale By:Private Seller
Trim: SE-R Sedan 4-Door
Options: Sunroof, CD Player
Safety Features: Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
Drive Type: FWD
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
Sub Model: SE-R
Exterior Color: Black
Disability Equipped: No
Interior Color: Charcoal Gray
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Number of Cylinders: 4
Number of Doors: 4
Condition: Used: A vehicle is considered used if it has been registered and issued a title. Used vehicles have had at least one previous owner. The condition of the exterior, interior and engine can vary depending on the vehicle's history. See the seller's listing for full details and description of any imperfections. ...
- The vehicle is a gently used 2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R 2.5L 4 door Automatic Sedan and is being sold as is.
- This is a non-smoking vehicle that is kept in clean condition.
- This vehicle has very low mileage which is under 35K.
- As of 06/21/2013, the mileage is 34142.
- This vehicle comes equiped with the following:
- REMOTE START SYSTEM
- VEHICLE SECURITY SYSTEM
- Power Windows
- Power Locks
- Sliding Sunroof
- Air Conditioning
- Cloth Seats
- CD Player
- EPA MILEAGE EST. (CTY/HWY) 20/26 mpg
- Routine standard oil changes completed every three months or approximately 3000 miles at a nissan or reputable service center.
- The vehicle was purchased in 2004 with a replacement door. The vehicle has very minor scratches and dings as a part of normal wear.
- Any questions please send a message.
- Payment must be made with a 100% bank certified check. The check must be cleared before transaction is complete. Payment of 100% is due in full before the title is transferred.
- Buyer must agree to pay remaining balance due (including applicable fees such as notary charges, registration, license plate, and taxes) within 3 days of the close of the auction before title is transferred to the buyer.
- Seller is not liable or responsible for the vehicle in any way after the bank certified check is cleared and payment is complete.
Nissan Sentra for Sale
Auto Services in New York
Automobile Body Repairing & Painting
Address: 644 Middle Country Rd # 7, Kings-Park
Phone: (866) 595-6470
Auto Repair & Service, Auto Oil & Lube, Truck Service & Repair
Address: 160 E Ridge Rd, North-Greece
Phone: (585) 338-2886
Auto Repair & Service
Address: 251 Highland Ave, Maybrook
Phone: (845) 343-6349
Auto Repair & Service
Address: 590 W Hoffman Ave, Kismet
Phone: (631) 226-9527
Auto Repair & Service, Auto Oil & Lube, Automotive Tune Up Service
Address: 907 Old Country Rd, Old-Westbury
Phone: (516) 334-1442
Used Car Dealers, Car Wash
Address: 22503 US Route 11, Glen-Park
Phone: (315) 777-4321
Thu, 28 Mar 2013 10:33:00 EST
We live in a world now where not every police cruiser and taxi is a Ford Crown Victoria, not every executive car is a Lincoln Town Car and not every ambulance is based on a Ford Econoline van. Vehicles like the new Nissan NV200 are making inroads into the service, livery and emergency vehicle markets, and we've got a couple cases in point to share.
Sat, 26 Jul 2014 12:00:00 EST
The first one is a fleet of 30 new ambulances based on the heavier-duty NV2500 chassis. They are entering the Mexican Red Cross fleet of emergency vehicles this year after performing well in pilot tests last year. The Mexican Red Cross says it receives 1,200,000 ambulance service requests per year, so the mettle of these new machines will be tested in a hurry.
The second example is less useful for life-saving, but may save a guitar from going to the scrap heap. Called the Gibson NV200 Mobile Repair & Restoration Van, it can take the services of an authorized Gibson rep anywhere they're needed to repair or restore an axe in need. The van features a whole aesthetic designed to evoke the classic Gibson look, with wood veneer and shades of brown and black used throughout. There's a guitar rack that holds four instruments, a sliding 56-inch long repair table, toolbox, genuine Gibson stools and a sound system by Gibson Pro Audio.
Thu, 13 Jun 2013 08:00:00 EST
Both of America's domestic luxury brands seem to be stuck in neutral.
It's ironic that Cadillac and Lincoln got new bosses within days of each other this month. It's also a commentary on the fact both of America's domestic luxury brands seem to be stuck in neutral.
According to Automotive News, automakers are expected to manufacture 16 million light vehicles in North America in 2013. That's up 500,000 units from last year and marks the largest number since 2002. The prediction comes courtesy of LMC Automotive and IHS Automotive, which point to the improving US economy as a bellwether for total production. LMC Automotive says North America will produce 16 million vehicles while IHS has a slightly more optimistic forecast of 16.1 million units. A total of seven automakers are slated to increase production on the continent this year. Nissan is set to see the largest jump at 20 percent over last year.
Volkswagen, meanwhile, is one of the only manufacturers predicted to scale back production. Analysts expect the German company's output to fall by 23 percent to 170,000 units, thanks in part to slow demand for the Volkswagen Passat and Jetta.