- 2010 nissan rogue sl,leather,1 tx owner,warranty,watch video(US $9,995.00)
- Fwd 4dr s suv 2.5l cd front wheel drive am/fm stereo mp3 sound system tilt wheel(US $13,995.00)
- 2011 suv used gas i4 2.5l/152 1-speed continuously variable ratio fwd gray
- S bargain corner low miles suv cvt gasoline 2.5l 4 cyl pearl white
- 2012 nissan rouge sl premium package fully loaded warranty make offer exlt cond(US $14,995.00)
- 2011 nissan rogue s 32k low miles cruise automatic am/fm one 1 owner cln carfax
- 1 owner navigation back up cam heated seats sat radio sunroof leather seats
- 2008 nissan rogue sl awd(US $9,499.00)
- Suv cd all wheel drive sport utility crossover we finance clean carfax pearl
- 2013 nissan rogue sl htd leather sunroof rear cam 11k texas direct auto(US $22,780.00)
- Like new blue 2011 nissan rogue sl awd gps navigation camera heated seats
- 2012 nissan rogue - **still under warranty**
- 2013 nissan rogue sl leather sunroof nav rear cam 21k texas direct auto(US $22,980.00)
- 2008 nissan rogue s low mile non smoker 1 owner fl niada certified(US $9,900.00)
- 2013 nissan rogue s suv 2.5l runs rebuildable repairable no reserve
- Nissan rogue fwd 4dr sv low miles suv automatic gasoline 2.5l 4 cyl cayenne red(US $17,888.00)
- Nissan rogue fwd 4dr sv low miles suv automatic gasoline 2.5l 4 cyl brilliant si(US $17,888.00)
- 2010 nissan rogue sl pkg all power fresh trade clean $699 ship(US $13,980.00)
- 2013 nissan rogue s damaged repairable fixable salvage runs! cooling good! l@@k!(US $6,950.00)
- 2009 nissan rogue sl sport utility 4-door 2.5l(US $16,500.00)
- 2014 nissan rogue s brand new no reserve!
- 2012 nissan rogue sv cruise control alloy wheels 21k mi texas direct auto(US $18,980.00)
- Nissan rogue awd 4dr s low miles suv automatic gasoline 2.5l 4 cyl brilliant sil
- 2012 nissan rogue sl awd white bose navigation rear camera heated seat bose
- 2013 white aux keyless entry powertrain warranty no accident certified(US $15,500.00)
- 2011 nissan rogue sv
- 2008 nissan rogue sl sedan 4-door 3.5l(US $12,000.00)
- 2014 nissan rogue sv, 1-owner, rearview camera, 17" alloy wheels, more!(US $23,600.00)
- 2013 nissan rogue s damaged repairable rebuilder salvage priced to sell! l@@k!(US $5,950.00)
- 2014 nissan rogue sv awd salvage rebuildable repairable 4x4 no reserve 3k miles
- 2009 silver texas auto power cvt carfax accident damage free 21/26 mpg(US $13,988.00)
- 2009 nissan rogue s awd inspected low mileage
- 1 owner 2011 nissan rogue sv no accident ipod factory warranty(US $14,995.00)
- We finance! 2012 s used certified 2.5l i4 16v automatic awd suv
- Good condition, 37000 millage, 2009, 4 cylinders, s series, no accidents, black(US $11,500.00)
- 50k s 2.5l cd power steering power door locks power windows tachometer
- 13 2013 nissan rogue sv salvage left front damage awd nice! 4wd repairable fixer
- 2011 awd am-fm-cd-aux-ipod bucket seats pwr windows-locks keyless entry alarm(US $15,995.00)
- 2014 nissan rogue. excellent condition
- Carfax 0 accidents, premium pkg, leather pkg, moonroof, htd seats, bose. trades?(US $13,995.00)
- 2012 nissan rogue sl awd, navigation, leather, heated seats ,camera!!(US $14,500.00)
- 2013 nissan rogue s damaged repairable salvage fixer runs! priced to sell! l@@k!(US $6,450.00)
- 2013 nissan rogue s awd damaged repairable fixer runs! priced to sell! must see!(US $6,450.00)
- 12 rogue awd-50k-pwr windows-xm radio-back cam-finance price only(US $13,995.00)
- 2013 nissan rogue s 2.5l fwd
- 2011 nissan sv
- 2011 nissan sv
- 2013 nissan sv
- 2013 nissan s
- 2011 nissan sv
- 2011 nissan rogue sv with sl package(US $17,200.00)
- Sv awd 4dr c 2-stage unlocking - remote abs - 4-wheel air filtration roof rails
- Nissan rogue sl(US $16,000.00)
- Nissan rogue sl(US $10,000.00)
- 2010 nissan rogue(US $2,900.00)
- 2014 nissan rogue(US $8,700.00)
- 2012 nissan rogue s(US $2,700.00)
- 2015 nissan rogue(US $8,000.00)
- Clean title(US $21,491.00)
2015 nissan rogue sl(US $7,900.00)
Nissan Rogue Price Analytics
About Nissan Rogue
Auto blogWed, 19 Nov 2014 17:01:00 EST
"Luxury Defined," in the most ironic sense the galaxy has ever known, is now "Luxury Restored," in the real and incredible sense. Last September, Luke Aker made ads to sell his 1996 Nissan Maxima GLE, the YouTube version being a mix truth, bombast, a British accent and a ratchet strap. The ad tickled Nissan such that it bought the car from Akes and made a donation to a charity of his choice. Then they consulted with the citizens of the Internet to decide what to do with it, the final vote being a complete restoration and display at the company's Nashville HQ.
Friends, Netizens, countrymen, the job is done. Nicknamed "Old Glory," comparing the old car with the new is like reading one of those shelter dog rescue stories where the loving family nurses an impossibly cute pup back to health with handheld nursing sessions, baby bottles of warm milk and whispered lullabies. Only Nissan probably didn't sing to the Maxima.
The Maxima is now on display, and we hope they've hung the ratchet strap with it. You can see Aker's new video on the transformation above, plus another video and press release below detailing the Maxima's journey back to New Glory.
We last featured the crowdsourced Project Titan pickup back in September, back when Nissan revealed that its big, bruising custom pickup would take to the wilds of Alaska with a pair of veterans from the Wounded Warrior Project at the wheel.
Now, their journey across the wilds has been fully revealed as part of a 22-minute short film. David Guzman and Kevin McMahon are the pilots of the brutish truck, and while the film is ostensibly focused on the journey and the challenges that come with it, the release of the video on Veterans Day (Remembrance Day or Armistice Day, depending on where you're from), gives some indication to the dominant theme of the story - recovery.
The two travel across Alaska in the Titan on different missions, working with both veterans and civilians afflicted with post-traumatic stress disorder, as well as supporters of the Wounded Warrior Project. From the avalanche-surviving photographer who's suffering from PTSD to an Air Force veteran who routinely takes recovering vets on fishing trips, the pair experience the many efforts at recovery and support throughout the course of the missions and their journey.
Fri, 07 Nov 2014 08:26:00 EST
"It's about some of the biggest crises in history. It's about who did it right and who did it wrong." - Jason Vines
Jason Vines, the former head of public relations at Chrysler, Ford and Nissan, has seen a lot during his more than 30-year career, and now he's offering a behind-the-scenes look at the auto industry in his tell-all book What Did Jesus Drive? that went on sale this month.
Production of the new, third-generation Nissan Murano has finally kicked off at the company's Canton, MS factory, marking not only the eighth vehicle built on the facility's lines, but also the first global product to be built there since it opened in 2003.
"The strategic investments that Nissan has made in Canton serve as a testament to the flexibility, efficiency and talent of our workforce and suppliers," said John Martin, Nissan's boss for manufacturing, supply chain management and purchasing. "In Canton, we build high-quality vehicles that compete and win globally, and the bold new Murano will build on that reputation."
The addition of Murano production, which joins Altima, Armada, Titan, Frontier, Xterra and NV, brought a further 1,300 jobs.
Nissan's reality show/motorsports program, GT Academy, is set to return to Spike TV for its fourth season on Friday, and in anticipation, the Nismo team has issued a new video that gives some of its fans a taste of the racing lifestyle.
It all starts innocently enough, with fans test-driving a 2015 Nissan 370Z Nismo, only to have a sudden stop quickly transforms things into something a bit more exuberant and special. We won't spoil the details, so take a look at the video for yourself, and then head into Comments and let us know what you think.
GT Academy will air on Spike TV, Friday nights at 11:30 PM Eastern.
The Sao Paulo Motor Show only comes around once every other year, and Nissan - an automaker deeply vested in the Latin American market - isn't missing out on the opportunity to showcase a new crossover concept.
Called the Kicks concept, the crossover seems to slot in size-wise in between the Juke and the Rogue. Nissan isn't saying much about it, though, aside from its having drawn its inspiration from Brazil with a "satin titanium" finish and bright orange trim - the former taking its cues from Sao Paulo and the latter from Rio.
While emphasizing its Brazilian character, Nissan also stresses that the concept's creation was "a product of global collaboration." So while it isn't saying anything about production feasibility, it is seemingly suggesting that if it were put into production - and as we stated previously, we think it just might - it could stand to be a global model and not confined strictly to South America.
With features like lane departure warning, blind spot monitoring and moving object detection bundled into its Safety Shield suite, Nissan touts the Versa Note as among the safer vehicles on the road. And to highlight that, the Japanese automaker has taken its diminutive hatchback Zorbing.
Zwhat now, you ask? Zorbing. It's a sport (really more of a recreational activity, if you ask us) that involves getting into a giant inflatable ball, rolling down a slope and, well... that's about the extent of it. It's the same thing we did on hills as kids, only with more plastic. And ridicule.
The CarZorb which Nissan had crafted for the Note measures 60 feet around and weighs a metric ton. Nissan tested the device, which took two months to make, at a "top secret military training facility in the UK," then placed the hatchback inside and rolled it down a hill, all for the sake of the two-minute video clip below. So we hope you enjoy.
With competition coming from the Ford Transit Connect, it's high time Chevrolet got in on the compact hauling action and took the fight to its cross-town rival... and it's doing so with a little help from Nissan. The Chevy City Express, a badge-engineered Nissan NV200, is now arriving at dealers, giving Bowtie fans a counter to Dearborn's compact van.
"Our existing customers will love getting behind the wheel of the City Express when it's at their Chevrolet dealership," Ed Peper, GM's vice president of fleet and commercial vehicles said in a statement. "But we're most looking forward to giving potential new customers the opportunity to experience one of many Chevrolet commercial vehicles that best fit their needs."
Prices for the 2015 City Express start at $22,950. Scroll down for the official announcement from Chevrolet.
Years after its original debut, the Nissan GT-R remains a much-feared, well-regarded entry in the sports car landscape. Sure, many of its original competitors are onto new generations these days, but Nissan has continually improved the GT-R, giving it meaningful tweaks almost every year since it came to the US market for 2009. Reviewers also just seem to keep finding things to praise about the all-wheel drive, turbocharged coupe. In this episode of Epic Drives, the GT-R proves that in addition to being a quite pleasant road trip companion around the province of Alberta, Canada, in a pinch it can go off-road to herd some horses, too.
At its heart, Epic Drives amounts to half travelogue and half driving review. So in between snaking the GT-R through some picturesque roads, host Arthur St. Antoine takes a tour of Alberta and the Canadian Rockies. If you're in the mood to take a drive in the Nissan through a landscape that blends the looks of a prairie, the Alps and fjords, then have a seat and check this video out.
Unfortunately, the government's list still contains errors.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has issued an updated list of vehicle models that it's urging owners to repair under the mushrooming Takata airbag inflator recall. The latest version adds vehicles from new automakers like Subaru and Ford that are missing from the original announcement, and it also removes erroneous entries from General Motors, leaving only the 2005 Saab 9-2X (a reskinned Subaru WRX), and the 2003-2005 Pontiac Vibe, a joint project with Toyota.