2010 Nissan Altima 2.5 S on 2040-cars
1700 N Hervey St, Hope, Arkansas, United States
Engine:2.5L I4 16V MPFI DOHC
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number)
: Altima 2.5 S
: Tuscan Sun
- 1st and 2nd row curtain head airbags
- 4-wheel ABS Brakes
- ABS and Driveline Traction Control
- Anti-theft alarm system
- Auxilliary transmission cooler
- Black grille w/chrome surround
- Braking Assist
- Bucket front seats
- Cargo area light
- Center Console: Full with covered storage
- Cloth seat upholstery
- Coil front spring
- Coil rear spring
- Cruise control
- Cruise controls on steering wheel
- Driver Seat Head Restraint Whiplash Protection
- External temperature display
- Fold forward seatback rear seats
- Four-wheel Independent Suspension
- Front and rear reading lights
- Front and rear suspension stabilizer bars
- Front Ventilated disc brakes
- Fuel Capacity: 20.0 gal.
- Fuel Consumption: City: 23 mpg
- Fuel Consumption: Highway: 32 mpg
- Fuel Type: Regular unleaded
- Gross vehicle weight: 4,279 lbs.
- Head Restraint Whiplash Protection with Passenger Seat
- Headlights off auto delay
- Independent front suspension classification
- Independent rear suspension
- Instrumentation: Low fuel level
- Interior air filtration
- Manual front air conditioning
- Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 7.9 s
- Max cargo capacity: 15 cu.ft.
- Multi-link rear suspension
- Overall height: 58.0"
- Overall Length: 190.7"
- Overall Width: 70.7"
- Overhead console: Mini with storage
- Passenger Airbag
- Power remote driver mirror adjustment
- Power remote passenger mirror adjustment
- Power remote trunk release
- Power windows
- Privacy glass: Light
- Rear bench
- Rear seats center armrest
- Rear Stabilizer Bar: Regular
- Regular front stabilizer bar
- Remote power door locks
- Side airbag
- Spare Tire Mount Location: Inside under cargo
- Speed-proportional power steering
- Stability control
- Steel spare wheel rim
- Strut front suspension
- Suspension class: Regular
- Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Trip computer
- Urethane shift knob trim
- Urethane steering wheel trim
- Variable intermittent front wipers
- Vehicle Emissions: LEV II
- Wheel Diameter: 16
- Wheel Width: 7
Number of Doors
: 4 Doors
GREAT LOCAL TRADE. ALL VEHICLES 125 POINT INSPECTION. CALL TODAY FOR THE BEST PRICE ON A GREAT LOCAL VEHICLE. WILL BEAT OUT TEXARKANA AND LITTLE ROCK PRICE FROM UR HOME TOWN HOPE DEALERSHIP.
Nissan Altima for Sale
Auto Services in Arkansas
Auto Repair & Service, Tire Dealers, Wheels
Address: 7791 Alcoa Rd, Shannon-Hills
Phone: (501) 771-2341
Auto Repair & Service, Tire Dealers, Auto Oil & Lube
Address: 1210 E Oak St, Enola
Phone: (501) 450-7744
New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers
Address: 1110 Falls Blvd N, Wynne
Phone: (870) 238-8175
Auto Repair & Service
Address: 600 W Martin Luther King Blvd, Greenland
Phone: (479) 444-6528
Used Car Dealers, Automobile & Truck Brokers, Truck Brokers
Address: 1401 S Main Street, Moscow
Phone: (870) 536-2275
Auto Repair & Service, Tire Dealers, Tire Recap, Retread & Repair
Address: 500 S 7th St, Heber-Springs
Phone: (501) 887-9234
Mon, 17 Mar 2014 17:15:00 EST
Nissan grabbed headlines last year when it debuted the GT-R Nismo and did a blistering 7:08.679 lap around the Nürburgring's Nordschleife. As it turns out, the GT-R that did that round made use of parts that lowered its weight and improved handling. Nissan calls the extras the N-Attack Package, which stands for Nürburgring Attack, and here is a video showing what its upcoming model can do.
Thu, 28 Mar 2013 18:31:00 EST
The pack makes a variety of changes to make the Nismo GT-R a better handling car. The suspension and brakes are overhauled with Öhlins adjustable dampers, new stabilizer bar and new front brake pads. As you can see the outside is quite different with carbon fiber components replacing the front fenders and hood gurney, plus an adjustable carbon fiber rear wing with angle adjustments and two height settings. The interior gets a carbon fiber rear bulkhead to cut weight as well.
The release date or price for the N-Attack pack hasn't been revealed, but chief vehicle engineer Noboru Kaneko says that the test in the video at Fuji Speedway was to complete "final checks." So the package might not lag too far behind the standard GT-R Nismo. Scroll down to see the Nissan's pinnacle performance car testing on a cloudy day in Japan and read a brief press release about it.
Nissan has been making hay with its NV200 light commercial vehicle in New York. We've known since last year that the van will see service as a taxi in the Big Apple, and more recently, we learned that a variant will be kicking around to rescue ailing Gibson guitars. At its press conference this year, Nissan continued the onslaught with a wheelchair-accessible version of its NV200 Taxi.
Wed, 05 Jun 2013 13:29:00 EST
The automaker has teamed with BraunAbility - a company that styles itself as the world's largest maker of wheelchair-accessible vans - to create this NV200 Mobility Taxi. The cab features a fold-flat ramp for rearward wheelchair accessibility, as well as a restraint system to keep said chair snugly in place at speed.
In addition to showing off the Mobility Taxi, Nissan announced at its press conference that it will be making both hybrid and fully electric versions of the NV200 Taxi available, as well. Scroll down for the Nissan press release, or take some time with our extensive live and stock image galleries of the NV200 Mobility Taxi.
Nissan has given its popular Micra a substantial refresh. Completely revised fascias front and rear join small sheetmetal tweaks for an all-new look, and Nissan says buyers can expect to find a host of new technology indoors. That includes audio USB and AUX-in slots as well as a new audio and touchscreen navigation system with a larger display. Designers have also graced the model - known in some markets as the Nissan March - with a revised center console and new trim indoors. Be still our beating hearts.
Under the hood, a supercharged, direct-injection 1.2-liter gasoline three-cylinder engine continues to produce 97 horsepower, complete with a stop/start system that Nissan says helps make this powertrain one of the most efficient in the world. Buyers can also opt for diesel and non-supercharged engines if they so choose.
While periodically rumored, Nissan has no plans to bring the model to North America, but with sales in 56 nations and assembly in four different countries, the little Micra remains a big deal worldwide. You can check out an official video and press release below for more information.