- 1993 nissan altima gxe sedan 4-door 2.4l(US $1,200.00)
- 1999 nissan altima, no reserve
- 2002 nissan xterra 3.3l v6 auto low mileage non smoker cpo warranty(US $7,900.00)
- 2002 nissan altima, no reserve
- 2012 nissan altima 2.5 auto cruise ctrl cd player 26k! texas direct auto(US $16,780.00)
- 2007 nissan titan se crew cab 5.6l v8 side steps 85k mi texas direct auto(US $15,480.00)
- Alloy wheels sunroof power seat(US $5,500.00)
- Nissan murano awd salvage rebuildable repairable wrecked project damaged fixer(US $4,995.00)
- 2014 nissan versa 1.6 s automatic cruise control 20k mi texas direct auto(US $13,780.00)
- 2004 nissan 350z touring auto htd leather nav 25k miles texas direct auto(US $16,980.00)
- Rare nice rust free az 1978 nissan 280zx ac 4 spd s30 datsun non turbo fairlady
- Nissan 1981 280zx w/ rb20det red top motor from nissan 200zr(US $14,750.00)
- 1982 280zx coupe, 5 speed. drive across country. drive anywhere. 1 owner.
- 1 owner rust free az 1983 nissan 280zx 5 spd datsun non turbo fairlady t tops
- 1983 datsun, 280 zx turbo,t-tops
- 1981 280zx charity auction foundation for hope in africa
- Rare barn find-1983 280zx coupe-stick-t-tops-loaded-ready to restore-no reserve
- Nissan 280zx
- 1981 nissan 280zx base coupe 2-door 2.8l
- 1983,datsun, 280zx, nissan, t-tops, 2+2, 75,000 original miles, digital dash(US $16,500.00)
- 80 datsun / nissan 280zx fairlady z jdm 280z 260z 240z sports car(US $5,800.00)
- 1979 nissan 280zx
- Nissan 280zx, datsun, 280zx,
- Z series 280 zx(US $4,700.00)
- 1983 datsun 280zx 2+2 130k original miles straight 6 flathead(US $8,500.00)
- 1978 nissan 280zx vintage race car local winner nitrous oxide(US $17,500.00)
- 1983 datsun 280zx 2+2 130k original miles straight 6 flathead 3 days only!!
- 1983 datsun 280zx 2+2 130k original miles straight 6 flathead
- 1980 280zx 10th anniversary edition
- 1980 datsun / nissan 280zx - 10th anniversary edition 55k original miles
- 1983 datsun 280zx(US $8,500.00)
- 1983 datsun 280zx turbo
- 1979 nissan 280zx base coupe 2-door 2.8l(US $1,800.00)
- 1980 nissan 280zx base coupe 2-door 2.8l t-top(US $4,999.00)
- 1982 zx, black & gold, excellent motor and drive train, some new parts(US $2,600.00)
- 1983 nissan 280zx turbo coupe 2-door 2.8l(US $10,500.00)
- Nissan 280 zx 1979(US $2,000.00)
- 1983 280zx only 25,500 miles
- 1980 datsun 280zx(US $19,995.00)
- 1982 zx, black & gold, excellent motor and drive train, some new parts(US $1,950.00)
- 1979 datsun 280zx 2+2 2nd owner low miles must see!!!
- Nissan 280zx(US $5,800.00)
- 1983 280zx only 25,500 miles
- 1983 datsun by nissan 280zx base coupe 2-door 2.8l(US $9,800.00)
- *280zx turbo* 61k miles must see! free shipping / 5-yr warranty! datsun 240z(US $11,995.00)
- 1983 280zx only 25,500 miles
- Datsun/nissan 280zx, 1983, low milage, 5-speed, 2-seater
- 1983 datsun / nissan 280zx - 38000 orig. mi - all orig. / superb cond. - garaged(US $12,000.00)
- Wow! rare find!! 1982 datsun 280zx 2+2 don't pass this up!!(US $12,950.00)
- 1983 nissan 280zx turbo coupe 2-door 2.8l
- 1979 280zx 2+2.(US $1,500.00)
- 1981 nissan 280zx gl coupe 2-door 2.8l(US $8,800.00)
- 1980 280z 10th anniversary #660 of 3000 made -only 17,720 original miles florida
- 1983 datsun/nissan 280zx coupe automatic 2.8l(US $1,800.00)
- 1983 datsun / nissan 280zx - 38000 orig. mi - all orig. / superb cond. - garaged(US $11,500.00)
- 1983 nissan 280zx coupe
- 1982 nissan 280zx base coupe 2-door 2.8l
- Nissan 280zx base turbo(US $11,000.00)
- 1982 nissan 280zx(US $11,000.00)
Nissan 280ZX Price Analytics
About Nissan 280ZX
Auto blogWed, 19 Nov 2014 17:01:00 EST
"Luxury Defined," in the most ironic sense the galaxy has ever known, is now "Luxury Restored," in the real and incredible sense. Last September, Luke Aker made ads to sell his 1996 Nissan Maxima GLE, the YouTube version being a mix truth, bombast, a British accent and a ratchet strap. The ad tickled Nissan such that it bought the car from Akes and made a donation to a charity of his choice. Then they consulted with the citizens of the Internet to decide what to do with it, the final vote being a complete restoration and display at the company's Nashville HQ.
Friends, Netizens, countrymen, the job is done. Nicknamed "Old Glory," comparing the old car with the new is like reading one of those shelter dog rescue stories where the loving family nurses an impossibly cute pup back to health with handheld nursing sessions, baby bottles of warm milk and whispered lullabies. Only Nissan probably didn't sing to the Maxima.
The Maxima is now on display, and we hope they've hung the ratchet strap with it. You can see Aker's new video on the transformation above, plus another video and press release below detailing the Maxima's journey back to New Glory.
We last featured the crowdsourced Project Titan pickup back in September, back when Nissan revealed that its big, bruising custom pickup would take to the wilds of Alaska with a pair of veterans from the Wounded Warrior Project at the wheel.
Now, their journey across the wilds has been fully revealed as part of a 22-minute short film. David Guzman and Kevin McMahon are the pilots of the brutish truck, and while the film is ostensibly focused on the journey and the challenges that come with it, the release of the video on Veterans Day (Remembrance Day or Armistice Day, depending on where you're from), gives some indication to the dominant theme of the story - recovery.
The two travel across Alaska in the Titan on different missions, working with both veterans and civilians afflicted with post-traumatic stress disorder, as well as supporters of the Wounded Warrior Project. From the avalanche-surviving photographer who's suffering from PTSD to an Air Force veteran who routinely takes recovering vets on fishing trips, the pair experience the many efforts at recovery and support throughout the course of the missions and their journey.
Fri, 07 Nov 2014 08:26:00 EST
"It's about some of the biggest crises in history. It's about who did it right and who did it wrong." - Jason Vines
Jason Vines, the former head of public relations at Chrysler, Ford and Nissan, has seen a lot during his more than 30-year career, and now he's offering a behind-the-scenes look at the auto industry in his tell-all book What Did Jesus Drive? that went on sale this month.
Production of the new, third-generation Nissan Murano has finally kicked off at the company's Canton, MS factory, marking not only the eighth vehicle built on the facility's lines, but also the first global product to be built there since it opened in 2003.
"The strategic investments that Nissan has made in Canton serve as a testament to the flexibility, efficiency and talent of our workforce and suppliers," said John Martin, Nissan's boss for manufacturing, supply chain management and purchasing. "In Canton, we build high-quality vehicles that compete and win globally, and the bold new Murano will build on that reputation."
The addition of Murano production, which joins Altima, Armada, Titan, Frontier, Xterra and NV, brought a further 1,300 jobs.
Nissan's reality show/motorsports program, GT Academy, is set to return to Spike TV for its fourth season on Friday, and in anticipation, the Nismo team has issued a new video that gives some of its fans a taste of the racing lifestyle.
It all starts innocently enough, with fans test-driving a 2015 Nissan 370Z Nismo, only to have a sudden stop quickly transforms things into something a bit more exuberant and special. We won't spoil the details, so take a look at the video for yourself, and then head into Comments and let us know what you think.
GT Academy will air on Spike TV, Friday nights at 11:30 PM Eastern.
The Sao Paulo Motor Show only comes around once every other year, and Nissan - an automaker deeply vested in the Latin American market - isn't missing out on the opportunity to showcase a new crossover concept.
Called the Kicks concept, the crossover seems to slot in size-wise in between the Juke and the Rogue. Nissan isn't saying much about it, though, aside from its having drawn its inspiration from Brazil with a "satin titanium" finish and bright orange trim - the former taking its cues from Sao Paulo and the latter from Rio.
While emphasizing its Brazilian character, Nissan also stresses that the concept's creation was "a product of global collaboration." So while it isn't saying anything about production feasibility, it is seemingly suggesting that if it were put into production - and as we stated previously, we think it just might - it could stand to be a global model and not confined strictly to South America.
With features like lane departure warning, blind spot monitoring and moving object detection bundled into its Safety Shield suite, Nissan touts the Versa Note as among the safer vehicles on the road. And to highlight that, the Japanese automaker has taken its diminutive hatchback Zorbing.
Zwhat now, you ask? Zorbing. It's a sport (really more of a recreational activity, if you ask us) that involves getting into a giant inflatable ball, rolling down a slope and, well... that's about the extent of it. It's the same thing we did on hills as kids, only with more plastic. And ridicule.
The CarZorb which Nissan had crafted for the Note measures 60 feet around and weighs a metric ton. Nissan tested the device, which took two months to make, at a "top secret military training facility in the UK," then placed the hatchback inside and rolled it down a hill, all for the sake of the two-minute video clip below. So we hope you enjoy.
With competition coming from the Ford Transit Connect, it's high time Chevrolet got in on the compact hauling action and took the fight to its cross-town rival... and it's doing so with a little help from Nissan. The Chevy City Express, a badge-engineered Nissan NV200, is now arriving at dealers, giving Bowtie fans a counter to Dearborn's compact van.
"Our existing customers will love getting behind the wheel of the City Express when it's at their Chevrolet dealership," Ed Peper, GM's vice president of fleet and commercial vehicles said in a statement. "But we're most looking forward to giving potential new customers the opportunity to experience one of many Chevrolet commercial vehicles that best fit their needs."
Prices for the 2015 City Express start at $22,950. Scroll down for the official announcement from Chevrolet.
Years after its original debut, the Nissan GT-R remains a much-feared, well-regarded entry in the sports car landscape. Sure, many of its original competitors are onto new generations these days, but Nissan has continually improved the GT-R, giving it meaningful tweaks almost every year since it came to the US market for 2009. Reviewers also just seem to keep finding things to praise about the all-wheel drive, turbocharged coupe. In this episode of Epic Drives, the GT-R proves that in addition to being a quite pleasant road trip companion around the province of Alberta, Canada, in a pinch it can go off-road to herd some horses, too.
At its heart, Epic Drives amounts to half travelogue and half driving review. So in between snaking the GT-R through some picturesque roads, host Arthur St. Antoine takes a tour of Alberta and the Canadian Rockies. If you're in the mood to take a drive in the Nissan through a landscape that blends the looks of a prairie, the Alps and fjords, then have a seat and check this video out.
Unfortunately, the government's list still contains errors.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has issued an updated list of vehicle models that it's urging owners to repair under the mushrooming Takata airbag inflator recall. The latest version adds vehicles from new automakers like Subaru and Ford that are missing from the original announcement, and it also removes erroneous entries from General Motors, leaving only the 2005 Saab 9-2X (a reskinned Subaru WRX), and the 2003-2005 Pontiac Vibe, a joint project with Toyota.