2007 Mitsubishi Raider LS Extended Cab
Awesome work/handyman/painter/gardening truck!
This has been a great truck purchased from Carmax a few years ago and never had any troubles whatsoever! I have done my research and this is the cheapest online/locally especially when you include the A.R.E Truck Cap Shell and Yakima roof rack, which cost $4,098.00. Just had oil changed Mobil 1, Spark plugs Bosch Platinum Fusion and filter. Speakers have been upgraded and satellite radio. Clean carfax never been in any accidents!
A.R.E Cap Shell - $1410.00
Walk-in Door - $740.00
Roof Rack -- Tower track - $295.00
Extra parts for install - $188.49
Paint Pearlcoat & taxes - $1379.51
Total - $4098.00
Air Conditioning Anti-Lock Brakes Cruise Control
Rear Seats Power Mirrors Power Windows
Power Locks Premium Paint Towing Package
Please only bid if your serious about buying - Listed for sale locally for $8,500.00 viewing welcome before listing ends. I've purchased a new car so there will be no additional milage put on the truck.
Only deposit can be paid via PayPal per their rules many thanks
Body Style: Extended Cab Pickup
Exterior Color: Lava Red Pearlcoat
Interior Color: Slate
Stock #: 13D274M
VIN: 1Z7HC22K97S233916 Fuel: Gasoline
Engine: 3.7L V6 12V MPFI SOHC
• 12-Volt Auxiliary Power Outlet • 3-Point Outboard Safety Belts
• 4-Speaker Audio System • 40/20/40 Split Front Seat
• Air Conditioning • AM/FM Stereo W/Cd/Mp3 Player
• Anti-Lock Rear Brake System • Auxiliary Audio Input Jack
• Auxiliary Power Outlets • Boxed Steel Frame
• Cargo Bed Tie-Downs • Cargo Bed W/Integrated Rear Stop Light
• Cloth Upholstery • Driver & Front Passenger Frontal Airbags
• Fender Whip Antenna • Fixed Rear Window
• Front & Rear Cup Holders • Front Disc/Rear Drum Brakes
• Front Safety Belt Pretensioners • Height Adjustable Front Safety Belts
• Key-Operated Passenger Airbags Shutoff Switch • Latch Child Seat Anchors W/Tether Anchors
• Manual Exterior Mirrors • Power-Assisted Rack & Pinion Steering
• Rear Lap & Shoulder Belts • Tinted Glass
• Trip Odometer • Tubular Steel Side Door Guard Beams
• Variable Intermittent Windshield Wipers • Visor Vanity Mirror
• AM/FM/Satellite-capable Radio • Body-colored grille
• Cancellable Passenger Airbag • Center Console: Partial with storage
• Clock: In-radio display • Cloth seat upholstery
• Coil front spring • Cup holders: Front and rear
• Curb weight: 4,292 lbs. • Diameter of tires: 16.0"
• Digital Audio Input • Door pockets: Driver
• Door reinforcement: Side-impact door beam • Front and rear suspension stabilizer bars
• Front Head Room: 39.6" • Front Hip Room: 54.9"
• Front Independent Suspension • Front Leg Room: 41.9"
• Front reading lights • Front Shoulder Room: 57.7"
• Front split-bench • Front Ventilated disc brakes
• Fuel Capacity: 22.0 gal. • Fuel Consumption: City: 16 mpg
• Fuel Consumption: Highway: 22 mpg • Fuel Type: Regular unleaded
• Gross vehicle weight: 6,010 lbs. • Headlights off auto delay
• In-Dash single CD player • Independent front suspension classification
• Instrumentation: Low fuel level • Le
• Leaf rear spring • Leaf rear suspension
• Manual driver mirror adjustment • Manual front air conditioning
• Manual passenger mirror adjustment • Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 8.6 s
• MP3 player • One 12V DC power outlet
• Overall height: 68.6" • Overall Length: 219.9"
• Overall Width: 71.9" • Passenger and rear
• Passenger vanity mirrors • Plastic/rubber shift knob trim
• Plastic/vinyl steering wheel trim • Power steering
• Privacy glass: Light • Rear Head Room: 36.5"
• Rear Hip Room: 56.9" • Rear Leg Room: 32.1"
• Rear Shoulder Room: 57.4" • Rear Stabilizer Bar: Regular
• Rear wheel ABS Brakes • Regular front stabilizer bar
• Rigid axle rear suspension • Seatbelt pretensioners: Front
• Short and long arm front suspension • Silver styled steel rims
• Spare Tire Mount Location: Underbody w/crankdown • Steel spare wheel rim
• Suspension class: Regular • Tachometer
• Tires: Prefix: P • Tires: Profile: 70
• Tires: Speed Rating: S • Tires: Width: 245 mm
• Total Number of Speakers: 4 • Type of tires: AS
• Variable intermittent front wipers • Vehicle Emissions: LEV II
• Wheel Diameter: 16 • Wheel Width: 7
• Wheelbase: 131.3"
Mitsubishi Raider for Sale
Auto Services in Kansas
Auto Repair & Service, Tire Dealers
Address: 2485 W Oklahoma Ave, Ulysses
Phone: (620) 356-5599
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Tire Dealers
Address: 5500 King Hill Ave, Elwood
Phone: (816) 238-1005
New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers
Address: 103 W 4th St, Tonganoxie
Phone: (913) 845-0002
Auto Repair & Service
Address: 3419 E Harry St, Haysville
Phone: (316) 684-4043
Auto Repair & Service, New Car Dealers
Address: 13901 Washington St, Stanley
Phone: (913) 826-6492
Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Auto Body Parts
Address: 19918 W Kellogg Dr, Goddard
Phone: (316) 794-1161
Thu, 23 May 2013 11:29:00 EST
If you're keen to get a closer look at the upcoming Mitsubishi Attrage global sedan, we've got good news for you. A handful of brochure images have made their way to the web courtesy of IndianAutosBlog.com, complete with driveline details. The compact car looks to have its teeth set on taking a chunk out of the Nissan Versa. The Attrage will launch in Thailand with a 1.2-liter three-cylinder engine good for 76 horsepower coupled to either a five-speed manual transmission or a continuously variable transmission. The combination should yield a range of around 570 miles with an 11 gallon tank. We'll save you the math: that's over 50 miles per gallon, though we wouldn't be surprised to see a more powerful, less efficient engine show up on the US-spec model. Buyers can also enjoy snazzy 15-inch alloy wheels.
Fri, 02 Aug 2013 09:28:00 EST
Expect to find a rearview camera, push-button start, Bluetooth audio and automatic climate control indoors. This information gives us a pretty good idea of what we can expect from the car once it touches down here in the US, though final details - including powertrain - remain likely to change somewhat.
The Mitsubishi Outlander officially is a safe vehicle, earning a good rating in all of the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety crash test categories - good enough for the agency to give it the Top Safety Pick+ award. The small sport utility vehicle's little sibling, the Outlander Sport, received the Top Safety Pick award earlier this year.
Wed, 02 Jul 2014 16:29:00 EST
According to the IIHS, to earn the Top Safety Pick+ rating vehicles must be rated good in at least four out of the five crash tests (including the difficult small overlap front test) and earn no less than acceptable in the rear crash test. The Top Safety Pick rating requires that vehicles be rated good in the moderate overlap front, side, rollover and rear tests, but there's no minimum rating on the small overlap front crash test.
Mitsubishi designed the Outlander to have greater roof strength (the roof now can support up to five times the SUV's weight) and to withstand the moderate overlap front crash test and the recently introduced small overlap front crash test, both of which evaluate the ability of vehicles to protect their occupants in crashes that bypass the traditional front crumple zone. Crumple zones are designed into vehicles to allow them to deform in a way that protects passengers in the event of a crash. The Outlander was one of two small SUVs to earn a good rating in the small overlap test, the other being the 2014 Subaru Forester. The Subaru earned a Top Safety Pick rating.
Chrysler and Mitsubishi have had a close relationship since the early '70s. Back then, they partnered up to sell the Japanese brand's models under American names as captive imports in the US. Vehicles like the Dodge Colt, Eagle Summit, and eventually the 3000GT/Stealth twins and lots of other cars and trucks became the fruits of that alliance. In fact, the two companies still maintain a good rapport, as evidenced by reports of a new deal to sell the Mitsubishi Attrage, also known the Mirage G4, in Mexico starting in November.
The Attrage is a small, four-door sedan that borrows many of the mechanical bits from the Mitsubishi Mirage hatchback. According to Automotive News, the deal allows Chrysler to sell the model in Mexico for the next five years. The deal could be a win-win for both companies. Mitsubishi gets to use more capacity at its Laem Chabang, Thailand factory where the car is made, and Chrysler gets a new vehicle for a growing market with almost zero development costs. At this time, there's no indication of the new model's name in Mexico, though.
There's also still a chance the Attrage might make it to the US market as well. The automaker showed off the sedan as the Mirage G4 at the 2014 Montreal Motor Show ahead of promised sales in small-car-friendly Canada. The Mirage hatchback was introduced to the US in a similar way, debuting in Canada first and then crossing the border. While reviews for the Mirage have been pretty atrocious, it would still be interesting to see Mitsubishi further expanding its lineup in North America.