2007 Mitsubishi Raider LS Extended Cab
Awesome work/handyman/painter/gardening truck!
This has been a great truck purchased from Carmax a few years ago and never had any troubles whatsoever! I have done my research and this is the cheapest online/locally especially when you include the A.R.E Truck Cap Shell and Yakima roof rack, which cost $4,098.00. Just had oil changed Mobil 1, Spark plugs Bosch Platinum Fusion and filter. Speakers have been upgraded and satellite radio. Clean carfax never been in any accidents!
A.R.E Cap Shell - $1410.00
Walk-in Door - $740.00
Roof Rack -- Tower track - $295.00
Extra parts for install - $188.49
Paint Pearlcoat & taxes - $1379.51
Total - $4098.00
Air Conditioning Anti-Lock Brakes Cruise Control
Rear Seats Power Mirrors Power Windows
Power Locks Premium Paint Towing Package
Please only bid if your serious about buying - Listed for sale locally for $8,500.00 viewing welcome before listing ends. I've purchased a new car so there will be no additional milage put on the truck.
Only deposit can be paid via PayPal per their rules many thanks
Body Style: Extended Cab Pickup
Exterior Color: Lava Red Pearlcoat
Interior Color: Slate
Stock #: 13D274M
VIN: 1Z7HC22K97S233916 Fuel: Gasoline
Engine: 3.7L V6 12V MPFI SOHC
• 12-Volt Auxiliary Power Outlet • 3-Point Outboard Safety Belts
• 4-Speaker Audio System • 40/20/40 Split Front Seat
• Air Conditioning • AM/FM Stereo W/Cd/Mp3 Player
• Anti-Lock Rear Brake System • Auxiliary Audio Input Jack
• Auxiliary Power Outlets • Boxed Steel Frame
• Cargo Bed Tie-Downs • Cargo Bed W/Integrated Rear Stop Light
• Cloth Upholstery • Driver & Front Passenger Frontal Airbags
• Fender Whip Antenna • Fixed Rear Window
• Front & Rear Cup Holders • Front Disc/Rear Drum Brakes
• Front Safety Belt Pretensioners • Height Adjustable Front Safety Belts
• Key-Operated Passenger Airbags Shutoff Switch • Latch Child Seat Anchors W/Tether Anchors
• Manual Exterior Mirrors • Power-Assisted Rack & Pinion Steering
• Rear Lap & Shoulder Belts • Tinted Glass
• Trip Odometer • Tubular Steel Side Door Guard Beams
• Variable Intermittent Windshield Wipers • Visor Vanity Mirror
• AM/FM/Satellite-capable Radio • Body-colored grille
• Cancellable Passenger Airbag • Center Console: Partial with storage
• Clock: In-radio display • Cloth seat upholstery
• Coil front spring • Cup holders: Front and rear
• Curb weight: 4,292 lbs. • Diameter of tires: 16.0"
• Digital Audio Input • Door pockets: Driver
• Door reinforcement: Side-impact door beam • Front and rear suspension stabilizer bars
• Front Head Room: 39.6" • Front Hip Room: 54.9"
• Front Independent Suspension • Front Leg Room: 41.9"
• Front reading lights • Front Shoulder Room: 57.7"
• Front split-bench • Front Ventilated disc brakes
• Fuel Capacity: 22.0 gal. • Fuel Consumption: City: 16 mpg
• Fuel Consumption: Highway: 22 mpg • Fuel Type: Regular unleaded
• Gross vehicle weight: 6,010 lbs. • Headlights off auto delay
• In-Dash single CD player • Independent front suspension classification
• Instrumentation: Low fuel level • Le
• Leaf rear spring • Leaf rear suspension
• Manual driver mirror adjustment • Manual front air conditioning
• Manual passenger mirror adjustment • Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 8.6 s
• MP3 player • One 12V DC power outlet
• Overall height: 68.6" • Overall Length: 219.9"
• Overall Width: 71.9" • Passenger and rear
• Passenger vanity mirrors • Plastic/rubber shift knob trim
• Plastic/vinyl steering wheel trim • Power steering
• Privacy glass: Light • Rear Head Room: 36.5"
• Rear Hip Room: 56.9" • Rear Leg Room: 32.1"
• Rear Shoulder Room: 57.4" • Rear Stabilizer Bar: Regular
• Rear wheel ABS Brakes • Regular front stabilizer bar
• Rigid axle rear suspension • Seatbelt pretensioners: Front
• Short and long arm front suspension • Silver styled steel rims
• Spare Tire Mount Location: Underbody w/crankdown • Steel spare wheel rim
• Suspension class: Regular • Tachometer
• Tires: Prefix: P • Tires: Profile: 70
• Tires: Speed Rating: S • Tires: Width: 245 mm
• Total Number of Speakers: 4 • Type of tires: AS
• Variable intermittent front wipers • Vehicle Emissions: LEV II
• Wheel Diameter: 16 • Wheel Width: 7
• Wheelbase: 131.3"
Mitsubishi Raider for Sale
Auto Services in Kansas
Automobile Parts & Supplies, Battery Storage, Battery Supplies
Address: 1101 NW Topeka Blvd, Topeka
Phone: (785) 354-1918
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Auto Transmission
Address: 15695 S US 169 Hwy, Clearview-City
Phone: (913) 393-0999
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Diagnostic Service
Address: 18200 E US Highway 24, Kansas-City
Phone: (816) 796-8900
Automobile Parts & Supplies
Address: 1724 NE Parvin Rd, Mission-Hills
Phone: (913) 677-4777
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Automobile Machine Shop
Address: 607 Holland, Larned
Phone: (620) 603-6617
Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Body Shop Equipment & Supplies
Address: 319 W Elm St, Countryside
Phone: (913) 782-0909
Tue, 02 Jul 2013 08:00:00 EST
The panoramic roof offered on the 2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport is a great way to make the cabin feel more open, but some owners of the compact CUV could get a little more openness than they bargained for. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration announced a recall for Outlander Sport models built between August 2010 and March 2011 due to the possibility that the panoramic roof could fly off.
Sun, 25 May 2014 16:31:00 EST
On about 3,200 Outlander Sport models in the US and Puerto Rico, a potentially improper installation process could have resulted in a lack of adhesive primer between the glass and the roof, which could allow the glass to detach from the vehicle and become dangerous debris on the road. Fortunately, it sounds like there have only been two instances of detached roofs, and neither was in the US. As a fix, Mitsubishi dealers will check to make sure the primer was used, and if not, the glass will be reinstalled following the proper procedure. Scroll down for the official NHTSA recall notice.
Toyota, Honda, Mazda, Nissan, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Suzuki and Daihatsu have announced an alliance that will see a push to improve fuel economy from both gas-powered and diesel-powered engines by as much as 30 percent before the end of the decade.
Fri, 08 Mar 2013 14:57:00 EST
The newly assembled Research Association of Automotive Internal Combustion Engines put the roughly $20-million project together, with the Japanese government committing to half the cost while the eight manufacturers will chip in the rest.
According to Automotive News, the automakers will team up and share basic research on internal-combustion engines in a bid to cut costs. Eventually, the results of the research will find its way into a production vehicle, although it's unclear just when we'll see the fruits of this partnership on the road.
It's not terribly often that we have news to report coming out ahead of the Minneapolis Auto Show. We say that not to disparage the Twin Cities, which are lovely, but new product reveals are few and far between for the show. This year, however, it seems that event will play host to the debut of a rather special limited edition Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X. Though not coming directly from the Mitsu factory, we think the 311RS shows loads of potential for Evo fanatics.
The 311RS is the brainchild of circuit racer Ryan Gates, who has apparently spent the last three years developing what he believes is an Evo perfect for both racing and road driving. Starting life as a bog-standard Evo X, the Gates team has swapped out the factory intake, intercooler and exhaust system for more potent AMS pieces; resulting in output figures of 353 horsepower and nearly 359 pound-feet of torque. A new suspension from JRZ, brakes from Girodisc and 18-inch custom Rays wheels shod with high-performance Nitto tires represent significant updates to the underpinnings, as well.
Of course, the 311RS is also rocking a full body kit, too, with a more aggressive front air dam and a subtle lip added on to the stock rear wing. The blue and white racing livery, with matching blue wheels, looks racy without being too childish, we think.