2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse Se Coupe 2-door 3.8l on 2040-cars
Alton, New Hampshire, United States
Body Type:Coupe
Vehicle Title:Clear
Engine:3.8L 3828CC 230Cu. In. V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated
Fuel Type:GAS
For Sale By:Private Seller
Make: Mitsubishi
Model: Eclipse
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Trim: SE Coupe 2-Door
Options: Sunroof, Leather Seats, CD Player
Drive Type: FWD
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Side Airbags
Mileage: 39,763
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
Sub Model: SE
Exterior Color: Black
Number of Doors: 2
Interior Color: Black
Number of Cylinders: 6
For sale is a black 2008 Mitsubishi Eclipse SE with 39,999 miles on it. It comes standard with a 3.8 Liter V6 Manual 6 Speed Transmission. It also has a Rockford Fosgate Sound System including a subwoofer and amplifier. A small area on the left rear view mirror has a small amount of black paint chipped off. I have owned this car for 2 years and bought it in NY. I love this car, its fast and definitely an eye turner! LOTS of Compliments!! This is an awesome drive.
Mitsubishi Eclipse for Sale
2003 mitsubishi eclipse rs coupe 2-door 2.4l
Eclipse gs coupe cd front wheel drive, performance alloy wheels cold ac
1995 mitsubishi eclipse gs
1995 mitsubishi eclipse gs hatchback 2-door 2.0l
Automatic transmission alloy wheels repairable rebuildable damaged salvage abs
2006 mitsubishi eclipse one owner 5 speed super clean private party(US $5,900.00)
Auto Services in New Hampshire
TruckLogic.com Accessories for Pickups and SUVs - Shop Online ★★★★★
RK Auto Repair, LLC ★★★★★
Rich Gagne`s Repairs Auto ★★★★★
Ray`s Auto Body & Frame ★★★★★
Paul Demers Towing ★★★★★
J & R Glass Service Inc ★★★★★
Auto blog
Carlos Ghosn vows to 'restore my honor' in first remarks since arrest
Fri, Dec 21 2018TOKYO — Nissan Motor's jailed ex-chairman, Carlos Ghosn, vowed to restore his good name in court after a month in detention, Japanese public broadcaster NHK said on Friday. "Things as they stand are absolutely unacceptable," Ghosn was quoted as saying via his lawyer. "I want to have my position heard and restore my honor in court." It was Ghosn's first comment since his arrest on Nov 19 for allegedly understating his income by about half over a five-year period from 2010. He was later charged with the same alleged crime covering the past three years. A call to the office of his lawyer, Motonari Otsuru, went unanswered outside business hours early on Friday. The lawyer has previously declined to return calls for comment on the Ghosn case. A Tokyo court on Thursday unexpectedly rejected prosecutors' request to extend Ghosn's detention, which Japanese media said means he could go free on bail as early as Friday. Ghosn wants to hold a news conference after he is released, NHK quoted his lawyer as saying. The executive, who formed a carmaking alliance among Nissan, Mitsubishi Motors Corp and France's Renault SA, said he is not a flight risk and wants to be able to travel abroad, the report said. The Ghosn case has put Japan's criminal justice system under international scrutiny and sparked criticism for some of its practices, including keeping suspects in detention for long periods and prohibiting defense lawyers from being present during interrogations, which can last eight hours a day. Japan has also come under fire for its 99.9 percent conviction rate. The Tokyo court unexpectedly ruled not to extend Ghosn's detention. It said it had also decided against extending detention for Greg Kelly, a former Nissan executive who was arrested along with Ghosn on Nov. 19. It later overruled an appeal by prosecutors against the decision, clearing the way for the possible release of the two men as early as Friday. The court did not disclose reasons for its decision, and NHK said it was "extremely rare" for it to reject the prosecutors' request to extend detention. If Ghosn and Kelly are granted bail, conditions may require them to apply for permission to travel overseas. They could also be barred from contacting Nissan officials. Both executives had not been able to make any public statements since their arrest, although local media have reported that they have denied wrongdoing. Ghosn was indicted on Dec.
Nissan should kill the Quest and bring the Mitsubishi Delica D:5 to America
Wed, Oct 12 2016Enthusiasts don't have much reason to get excited about minivans. But if there were something cool to revitalize interest in the segment, I think American consumers would take notice. A quick browse through Mitsubishi's current catalog of global offerings turned up something interesting, and, now that Nissan has brought the diamond-star into its multi-headed global alliance, the Japanese automaker has a unique opportunity to throw caution to the wind and give America something fun. First, let's acknowledge that the Nissan Quest is a completely reasonable and current minivan entry. But it's not exactly a hot seller. The Quest was the seventh-best-selling minivan in the United States last month. The people-hauler's 209 sales in September of 2016 represent a 68-percent decline over the previous year. Granted, the Quest was trending upward for the year prior to last month's drop, but even the Quest's best full year of sales would just manage to match the number of Toyota Siennas or Chrysler Pacificas sold in a decent month. Put simply, the American market wouldn't miss the Nissan Quest if it were to disappear from dealership lots altogether. I don't think the Nissan Quest is a bad vehicle. The problem is that it's just like every other minivan sold in America. Nothing about the Quest stands out against its competitors, which basically makes it a redundant vehicle with no solid reason to exist. What Nissan really needs, in my humble opinion, is a minivan that stands out from the crowd. I offer the following solution: Bring the Mitsubishi Delica D:5 to the United States. Badge it as a Nissan to take advantage of that brand's larger dealer network; even call it the Quest Q:5 if you must. But don't change much else. I have a feeling Americans would show some interest in an eight-passenger, all-wheel-drive, multi-purpose vehicle like the Delica that's about the same overall length as the Nissan Rogue. As an added incentive to capture as many buyers as possible, offer both the 2.4-liter gasoline engine and the 2.2-liter four-cylinder turbodiesel that are available in other markets. Since the Delica D:5 is based on the same GS platform as the Dodge Journey, it could probably accommodate a Pentastar V6, too, but that doesn't really seem necessary. Instead of being a powerhouse, the Delica should be about fun and efficiency, with an adventurous off-road streak.
Mitsubishi and NTT to buy 30% stake in HERE digital mapping company
Sat, Dec 21 2019Digital mapping company HERE Technologies sold a 30% stake to Mitsubishi and Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT), diluting German carmakers’ stake to 54% amid uncertainty about the profit potential from autonomous cars. Mitsubishi and NTT will co-invest in the Amsterdam-headquartered company through their newly established, jointly owned holding firm COCO Tech Holding B.V. in the Netherlands, HERE said on Friday. “Their investment also means we are further diversifying our shareholder base beyond automotive, which is important given the appeal and necessity of location technology across geographies and industries,” HEREÂ’s Chief Executive Edzard Overbeek said. The Japanese companies said they would collaborate with HERE to develop services such as ways to tackle road congestion and improve supply chain efficiencies. High definition maps can also be used in fleet management, asset tracking, last-mile delivery, long-distance package delivery by drones and indoor mapping applications, Overbeek told Reuters. Financial details of the transaction, which they said would close next year, were not disclosed. German carmakers BMW, Audi and Daimler saw high definition mapping as a strategic asset and bought HERE from Finnish telecoms group Nokia for around 2.5 billion euros ($2.8 billion) in 2015 to avoid becoming dependent on AlphabetÂ’s Google. FridayÂ’s deal dilutes the stake held by each German carmaker from 25% to just under 18%, HERE said. REALITY CHECK Tech companies and automakers raced to develop self-driving vehicles after Google presented a prototype car in 2012, leading German manufacturers to develop robotaxis as a way to enter the ride-hailing business to take on Uber. However, the technology costs and regulatory hurdles have spiraled, and ride-hailing businesses have struggled to reach sustainable profitability, leading to a reassessment of the business potential of robotaxis and ride hailing. “There has been a reality check setting in here,” Daimler Chief Executive Ola Kaellenius said last month, adding that spending on robotaxis would be “rightsized.” The move comes as BMW and Daimler this week announced they will exit the North American car-sharing market, halting operations in Montreal, New York, Seattle, Washington D.C., and Vancouver, as they focus on the European market. Last year, GermanyÂ’s Continental and Bosch, the worldÂ’s largest automotive suppliers, bought a 5% stake in HERE.








