2007 Mercury Mountaineer on 2040-cars
4202 Lafayette Rd., Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Engine:4.0L V6 12V MPFI SOHC
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number)
- 1st and 2nd row curtain head airbags
- 4-wheel ABS Brakes
- ABS and Driveline Traction Control
- AM/FM/Satellite-capable Radio
- Audio controls on steering wheel
- Automatic front air conditioning
- Auxilliary transmission cooler
- Cargo area light
- Clock: In-radio display
- Coil front spring
- Cruise control
- Cruise controls on steering wheel
- Digital Audio Input
- digital keypad power door locks
- Dual front air conditioning zones
- Dual illuminated vanity mirrors
- Dusk sensing headlights
- Electrochromatic rearview mirror
- External temperature display
- Fold forward seatback rear seats
- Four-wheel Independent Su
- Front and rear reading lights
- Front fog/driving lights
- Front sport seat
- Front Ventilated disc brakes
- Fuel Capacity: 22.5 gal.
- Fuel Consumption: City: 15 mpg
- Fuel Consumption: Highway: 21 mpg
- Fuel Type: Regular unleaded
- Headlights off auto delay
- Heated driver mirror
- Heated passenger mirror
- In-Dash single CD player
- Independent front suspension classification
- Instrumentation: Low fuel level
- Leather seat upholstery
- Leather/chrome shift knob trim
- Leather/metal-look steering wheel trim
- Machined aluminum rims
- Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 8.6 s
- Max cargo capacity: 86 cu.ft.
- Metal-look center console trim
- Metal-look dash trim
- Metal-look door trim
- MP3 player
- Passenger Airbag
- Power remote driver mirror adjustment
- Power remote passenger mirror adjustment
- Power windows
- Privacy glass: Deep
- Regular front stabilizer bar
- Remote activated exterior entry lights
- Roof rails
- Short and long arm front suspension
- Side airbag
- Speed Sensitive Audio Volume Control
- Speed-proportional power steering
- Split rear bench
- Stability control with anti-roll control
- Steering Wheel Air Conditioning Controls
- Suspension class: Regular
- Tilt-adjustable steering wheel
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Total Number of Speakers: 4
- Trailer hitch
- Trip computer
- Vehicle Emissions: ULEV II
- Wheel Diameter: 17
- Wheel Width: 7.5
Number of Doors
: 4 Doors
Carfax Clean History Report, Heated door mirrors, Remote keyless entry, Roof Rack, Steering wheel mounted A/C controls, and Steering wheel mounted audio controls.
Come take a look at the deal we have on this good-looking 2007 Mercury Mountaineer. You just simply can't beat a Mercury product. J.D. Power and Associates gave the 2007 Mountaineer 4.5 out of 5 Power Circles for Overall Initial Quality Mechanical.
Our sales representatives at Tom Wood Toyota/Scion are dedicated to serving all customers. They'll work with you to find the right vehicle at the right price. Call now to schedule a test drive and find your next vehicle here at Tom Wood Toyota/Scion. Look at what our customers are saying about us. Read our REVIEWS on Cars.com. WHY PAY STICKER PRICE??? Call 888-258-7628 and ask for our Internet Department. We will make this the easiest vehicle buying experience of your life!!! No secrets, tricks, or gimmicks!!! 888-258-7628.
Mercury Mountaineer for Sale
Auto Services in Indiana
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Diagnostic Service, Automobile Inspection Stations & Services
Address: 2661 W Schmaltz Blvd, Unionville
Phone: (812) 339-9261
New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers
Address: 5337 Miller Circle Dr, Dyer
Phone: (708) 983-6500
Auto Repair & Service, Towing
Phone: (812) 533-2866
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Windshield Repair
Address: 600 Farabee Dr, Montmorenci
Phone: (765) 447-2999
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Used Car Dealers
Address: 500 W 150th St, East-Chicago
Phone: (219) 397-1138
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Brake Repair
Address: 1203 N College Ave, Gosport
Phone: (812) 323-1456
Wed, 17 Nov 2010 16:20:00 EST
Jill Wagner has officially given up her crown as the queen of Mercury. With the Ford middle child on its way to the scrap heap, Wagner no longer has any automotive hardware to promote. Given her varied talents, we wouldn't be surprised to see her pick up where she left off with another automaker.
Thu, 10 May 2012 08:29:00 EST
And here you thought you'd never be upset about Mercury's passing.
Thanks for the tip, Gregg!
When General Motors put down several of its brands in recent years, it also let loose thousands of brand-loyal customers who will eventually need another car.
Wed, 28 Dec 2011 16:00:00 EST
R.L. Polk Associates estimates there are more than 18 million cars from 16 discontinued makes on the road today. Those "orphan owners" have sales-hungry competitors seeing dollar signs. GM is offering Saturn owners $1,000 cash toward a Chevy Cruze, Cadillac CTS or a GMC Acadia. Ford is giving its Mercury lease customers a chance to get out of their contracts with no early-termination penalty and offering to waive six remaining payments if they drive off in a Ford or Lincoln.
Edmunds.com research shows the efforts are paying off somewhat for GM, with 39 percent of Pontiac owners, 37 percent of Hummer owners and 31 percent of Saturn owners taking delivery of another GM-branded vehicle. But that leaves as much as 69 percent of owners going elsewhere. Ford, Honda and Toyota seem to be attracting many former GM owners.
'Tis the season... for road salt. And with that, comes rust. And what does rust bring? Well, for Ford and General Motors, a National Highway Traffic Safety Administration investigation. According to The Detroit News, NHTSA is looking into potential recalls issues with Chevrolet Express vans and Ford Freestar minivans.
The feds have received five complaints that rust has caused leaking fuel filler pipes on 2003 Express vans. Separately, seven complaints have been filed over excessive rust in the rear wheel wells of 2004 Ford Freestar and Mercury Monterey minivans. The Freestar and Monterey went out of production in 2007. Neither issue has resulted in any crashes or injuries, according to the report.