2012 Freightliner (Mercedes) 3500 170 EXT Sprinter Van.
Title in hand
Drives beautifully (feels like a truck, not a long van)
Custom Conversion Sprinter Van
Minimal wear.. marks from daily/weekly use but no huge dents or rust spots.
have 7 wheels total (all white rims with medium duty long lasting tires, 2 will need tire replacing in near future)
Back Up Camera (Always on when vehicle is powered on, the screen is located where the rear view mirror is)
Clean Seats (every day wear)
- Lifeproof Vinyl Flooring
- Cedar tongue and groove/shiplap on walls and ceiling (sealed)
- Hardwood Butcher block on both counter tops
- Angled aluminum in heavy trafficked areas to protect floor/wood
- Corrugated steel for accents
- Metal Cactus coat hangers
- CRLawrence Sliding Door Window T-Bottom
- 2 MaxxAir roof fans
Conversion Interior -
- Fits Full/Full XL Mattress (The one in it has protector on it since day 1 +sheets , and only has been slept on
- 2 huge bedside "Dresser"
- Full size van closet with rod (fits full size clothes hangers)
- L bench with tons of storage
- Small bookshelf
- Bulkhead (above driver/passenger seat) holds tons of gear
- Counter sunk Farm/Apron sink.
- Full working water with 18 gallons of tanks/1 grey tank easy to dispose of
- Faucet/Soap Dispenser/Filtered water faucet... (not hooked up yet)
- TrueInduction 2 burner Glass Induction CookTop
- Vitrifrigo 130L (Italian Engineered) Stainless Steel Fridge/Freezer. This unit has the external cooling unit
(located behind driver seat) to help keep refrigerator working more economically without a warm cooling unit
warming it up)
- Pantry fits tons of stuff + large cereal boxes
- Under Sink/Under Cooktop Storage (huge)
- Pull out drawer for utensils and loose stuff
- Adjustable Swivel Table (Beautiful Wood/Epoxy)
- 170ah Renogy lithium ion battery power (can easily add more if necessary, we never got below 80% on battery...)
- 300watts of roof mounted solar panels (renogy)
- 3000 Inverter
- Renogy Charge Controller
- Alternator Isolater/Charger for charging conversion battery
- 12v usb plugs around the van to charge electronics
- 120 outlets around van to charge stuff in future
- Overhead LED lights on different circuits for beautiful dispersed lighting
- Floor LED light for entering/exiting slider door
- Wired for lights under bed (garage area) and wired for speakers in the future
- Everything Marine Grade (wiring/batteries/outlets/switches/technology)
Garage (under bed) -
- Will fit tons of gear
- Possibility to fit 4 full sized mtn bikes (without front tires)
- Has 2 pvc pipes mounted to hold two 9ft fly poles (can remove easily)
2012 Mercedes-benz Sprinter on 2040-cars
Houston, Texas, United States
2012 Freightliner (Mercedes) 3500 170 EXT Sprinter Van.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter for Sale
- 2011 mercedes-benz sprinter black(US $35,000.00)
- 2018 mercedes-benz sprinter 2500 conversion rv camper 22'(US $31,500.00)
- 2017 mercedes-benz sprinter passenger van 2500 144 12-passenger(US $18,199.00)
- 2011 mercedes-benz sprinter midwest conversion executive(US $32,200.00)
- Mercedes 1622 straight truck 6 speed stick shift diesel v6(US $20,000.00)
- 2015 mercedes-benz sprinter(US $48,300.00)
Auto Services in Texas
Yang`s Auto Repair ★★★★★
Wichita Falls Ford ★★★★★
Vara Chevrolet ★★★★★
Auto blogWed, 08 Feb 2012 18:01:00 EST
Daimler is shuttering Maybach in 2013 after seven years of production. In that time, the company's ultra-ultra-luxury arm managed to sell just 3,000 units, and CAR reports Daimler lost somewhere around $500,000 on each and every one of them.
Even with a ludicrous price tag of over $370,000 for an "entry" Maybach 57, the brand couldn't quite recoup the dizzying $1.33 billion Daimler poured into it since its (re)inception. Rumors ignited over a possible tie up with Aston Martin that would have resulted in a range of new and attractive models, but Daimler has instead decided to snuff out Maybach altogether.
We can hardly blame them.
Daimler and Beijing Automotive are officially going steady, with the German company set to take a 12-percent stake in the Chinese brand tomorrow. The two are already tied up in a Mercedes engine plant in Beijing, of which BAIC will increase its stake in, from 50 to 51 percent. Daimler will also get two seats on the Chinese company's board. BAIC may also gain the ability to produce cars on Mercedes-Benz platforms, according to Automotive News Europe.
The investment in BAIC comes ahead of that company's initial public offering, according to a report form Bloomberg, which indicates the deal will be inked tomorrow in the Chinese capital. According to the report, if the circumstances are right, BAIC may turn around and invest in the Germany company "soon."
It's not entirely clear just how much the 12-percent cut is costing Daimler, although it seems reasonable to assume that, as it's ahead of the IPO, the parent company of Mercedes is getting a bit of a bargain.
Most automakers have realized by now that a good infotainment system is a must-have feature for many buyers, and have, as a result, invested increasing amounts of time and money developing these technologies. But some automakers are going above and beyond in-car entertainment and navigation technology by focusing on wearable technology as well.
Nissan has emerged as one such company, developing its own alternative to Google Glass and performance-oriented smartwatch. But Mercedes-Benz is also putting itself at the forefront of wearable tech - not by developing competing products to those designed by dedicated tech companies, but by working with them. The German automaker, as we recently reported, is developing its own app for Google Glass, and is now doing the same with smartwatches as well.
Set to be unveiled at the upcoming Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Mercedes has collaborated with Pebble Technologies to develop the Digital DriveStyle app. The system will display tell its wearer where the car is, whether the doors are locked and if it needs fuel. Inside the car it'll alert the driver to potential hazards coming up on the road, while making functions like re-routing the nav system, controlling the audio system or activating Siri that much easier.