Please contact me at : firstname.lastname@example.org .
*Existing Extended Dealer Warranty until 05/30/17 up to 100,000 miles*. This Mercedes has never been in an accident. Always Garaged.
Panoramic Roof Projector Headlights. LED Fog lights. Power LED Turn Signal Mirrors. Woodgrain Interior Trim. Wood Grained Steering Wheel. Steering Wheel Controls. Harman Kardon Premium Sound System. Bluetooth Phone. Front & Rear Power Seats. Rear Window Shade.
* 382 Horsepower at 6,000 rpm
* 391 lb-ft at 2,800-4,800 rpm
* Acceleration: 0-60 mph: 5.4sec
* Top Speed 130 mph (Electronically limited)
* 7-Speed Driver-Adaptive Transmission with sport and comfort shift mode
* 4MATIC All-Wheel drive with 4-Wheel Electronic Traction System
* Direct-Steer Power Assisted Speed-sensitive Rack-and-Pinion Steering
* AIRMATIC Air Suspension with Adaptive Damping System
* Front Suspension 4-link Independent with Antilift Control and Stabilizer Bar
* Rear Suspension: Multilink Independent with Antisquat and Antidive System
* Torque Vector Brake System
* Front Brakes: Internally Ventilated and Cross Drilled 13.2" Disc w/ 4-Piston Fixed Calipers
* Rear Brakes: Internally Ventilated 11.8" Disc w/ Single Piston Sliding Calipers
* Dual Exhaust with Chrome Tailpipes
* COMAND w/40GB Hard-Drive GPS Navigation with Bluetooth Interface and Voice Control
* 15-Speaker Harman/Kardon LOGIC7 Surround Sound System with Dolby Digital 5.1, HD Digital Radio, In-dash 6-disc DVD/CD Changer, In-dash SD Card Reader, Media Interface, & SIRIUS Satellite Radio
* Central Control with 8" COMAND Display
* Power Tile/Sliding Sunroof with One Touch Open/Close
* Power Rear Window Sunshade
* Active Bi-Xenon Headlamps w/Adaptive Highbeam Assist, Cornering Lights, & LED Daytime Running Lamps
* Electronic Trunk Closer
* Full Leather Interior with Wood Trim and Wood/Leather Steering Wheel
* 14-Way Power Heated and Active Ventilated Front Seats with Adjustable Lumbar Support and Memory
* Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control System
* Interior Ambient Lighting Feature
* Tele Aid System
* 24-Hour Roadside Assistance Program
* Steel Reinforced Cabin with Front & Rear Crumple Zones
* 3-Point Seatbelts with Pre-Tensioners and Force Limiters
* ISOFIX Anchor and Tether System
* Adaptive Dual Stage Front Airbags
* Side Airbags Mounted in Front and Rear
* Full-Length Head Protection Curtain
* NECK-PRO Active Head Restraints
* 4-Wheel Disc Brakes with ABS & BAS
* Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
* PRE-SAFE (predictive Protection System)
* Anti-Theft Alarm with Engine Immobilizer
* Tire Pressure Monitoring System
PAINT/UPHOLSTERY & TRIM:
211 Black Leather
731 Burl Walnut Trim
OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT AND VALUE ADDED PACKAGES:
413 Panorama Sunroof
443 Heated Steering Wheel
067 Illuminated Door Sills
P02 Premium Pkg: Drive-Dynamic Multicontour Front Seats with Massage, KEYLESS-GO PARKTRONIC (with parking Guidance), Rear View Camera
421 Sport Package Plus One: 20" AMG 5-Spoke Wheels w/High-performance Tires, Sport Bodystyling (Front and Rear Bumpers, Side Skirts)
2010 Mercedes-benz S-class S550 4matic Amg Sport on 2040-cars
Newtonville, Massachusetts, United States
Please contact me at : email@example.com .
Mercedes-Benz S-Class for Sale
Auto Services in Massachusetts
Tiny & Sons Glass ★★★★★
Tint King Inc. ★★★★★
The Weymouth Auto Mall ★★★★★
R & R Garage ★★★★★
Quirk Chrysler Jeep ★★★★★
Auto blogThu, 31 Jan 2013 17:15:00 EST
Here's a chance to acquire a celebrity-owned vehicles, and this time at a discount instead of a premium. So the celebrity in this case is Consumer Reports, that magazine that could be equally adored and abhored by car enthusiasts. CR buys all of its test vehicles and usually finds willing second owners within its own ranks, but its opening its small used-car lot to the public. On the forecourt are four roadsters: an automatic 2012 Audi TT 2.0 TFSI Quattro S-Tronic with 6,600 miles for $36,500, a manual 2012 BMW Z4 sDrive28i with 8,400 miles for $45,000, a manual 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLK250 for $39,500 and a manual 2013 Porsche Boxster with 7,000 miles for $48,000.
Those numbers mean a savings of $9,000 to $10,000 before haggling - each car is listed with an "Asking price" so there could be some wiggle room if you show up with pockets full of dough and eyes full of serious intent. Since the money CR earns from the sales go back into the magazine's budget to buy more test cars, however, it probably won't take any oddball trades, so you can forget about getting any purchasing help from that track-day AMC Javelin project on blocks in the back yard.
The vehicles have been taken care of and spiffed up for sale; buyers will take delivery at the CR test track in East Haddam, Connecticut and get a tour of the facilities. While you're there they'll even take you on a lap around the track so you can feel how your car handles when driven by one of its testers. They will probably not help you with advice on which toaster and dehumidifier to buy - you'll still need to get a subscription for that. Have a look at the video below to see a day in the life of a CR test car.
In Which Mercedes' Sprinter Becomes A Long-Distance Sherpa
In the wintery wilds of northern Alaska, even the cute little critters want to kill you.
As I am about to nod off on my long leg flight from Minneapolis to Anchorage ahead of driving to the Arctic Circle, the friendly twenty-something Alaskan knitting furiously in the seat next to me pauses and says, "When you're driving up there, don't open your windows." In the dead of winter? I hadn't planned on cruising alfresco, but her warning to keep the glazing snugged against the weatherstripping is one I would take to heart. She continues: "If you leave 'em open, a fox is liable to jump right in. There are lots of rabid foxes up there, and they leap into your car and just Go. To. Town." And here I was, thinking that a curious bear or maybe an ill-placed moose in the road was going to be my biggest potential four-legged threat. In the wintery wilds of northern Alaska, even the cute little critters want to kill you.
Last week when we saw the leaked ordering guide for the 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class, one particular image caught our eye showing the interior of the new sedan with a neon yellow stripe on the seats and yellow stitching throughout the cabin. As it turns out, this will be part of a limited-edition model called the Edition 1 about which Mercedes-Benz just released some information.
Usually, automakers wait until later in a vehicle's life to introduce special models like this, but the Edition 1 will be available right out of the gate for the first 12 months the CLA-Class is on sale. The 2014 CLA-Class Edition 1 includes the more aggressive Sport package adding AMG-style fascias and wheels, Bi-Xenon headlights and a lowered suspension; it will be offered only in five colors - unfortunately, Northern Lights Purple is not one of them. In addition to the bright yellow cabin accents, the Edition 1 will get sport seats wrapped in leather and microfiber, a sporty, flat-bottom steering wheel wrapped in Nappa leather and real aluminum trim on the instrument panel.
With no mention of the US, we're only left to imagine that this car will not be arriving on our shores, but customers in Europe will definitely be able to enjoy the mean styling and funky interior with prices ranging from 35,402 euros up to 43,940 euros.