Owner Has Title on 2040-cars
Smyrna, Tennessee, United States
Very clean car .. Will post detail soon but pictures define it's look . No mechanical problem.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class for Sale
2001 mercedes-benz clk430(US $6,900.00)
2008 mercedes-benz clk350(US $13,922.00)
1999 mercedes-benz clk320
2002 mercedes-benz clk430(US $7,990.00)
2002 mercedes-benz clk430(US $9,495.00)
2001 mercedes-benz clk430(US $8,995.00)
Auto Services in Tennessee
Warr & Geurin Garage ★★★★★
Walker`s Automotive ★★★★★
Turon Auto Sales ★★★★★
Total Image Paint & Body ★★★★★
Stovall Wrecker Service ★★★★★
Solar Insulation Window Tinting Inc. ★★★★★
Auto blog
NHTSA, IIHS, and 20 automakers to make auto braking standard by 2022
Thu, Mar 17 2016The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety and virtually every automaker in the US domestic market have announced a pact to make automatic emergency braking standard by 2022. Here's the full rundown of companies involved: BMW, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Ford, General Motors, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar Land Rover, Kia, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, Tesla, Toyota, Volkswagen, and Volvo (not to mention the brands that fall under each automaker's respective umbrella). Like we reported yesterday, AEB will be as ubiquitous in the future as traction and stability control are today. But the thing to note here is that this is not a governmental mandate. It's truly an agreement between automakers and the government, a fact that NHTSA claims will lead to widespread adoption three years sooner than a formal rule. That fact in itself should prevent up to 28,000 crashes and 12,000 injuries. The agreement will come into effect in two waves. For the majority of vehicles on the road – those with gross vehicle weights below 8,500 pounds – AEB will need to be standard equipment by September 1, 2022. Vehicles between 8,501 and 10,000 pounds will have an extra three years to offer AEB. "It's an exciting time for vehicle safety. By proactively making emergency braking systems standard equipment on their vehicles, these 20 automakers will help prevent thousands of crashes and save lives," said Secretary of Transportation Anthony Foxx said in an official statement. "It's a win for safety and a win for consumers." Read on for the official press release from NHTSA. Related Video: U.S. DOT and IIHS announce historic commitment of 20 automakers to make automatic emergency braking standard on new vehicles McLEAN, Va. – The U.S. Department of Transportation's National Highway Traffic Safety Administration and the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety announced today a historic commitment by 20 automakers representing more than 99 percent of the U.S. auto market to make automatic emergency braking a standard feature on virtually all new cars no later than NHTSA's 2022 reporting year, which begins Sept 1, 2022. Automakers making the commitment are Audi, BMW, FCA US LLC, Ford, General Motors, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar Land Rover, Kia, Maserati, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi Motors, Nissan, Porsche, Subaru, Tesla Motors Inc., Toyota, Volkswagen and Volvo Car USA.
AMG could have a hybrid model on sale by 2020
Fri, Jul 31 2015European CO2 regulations are driving every carmaker to previously unthinkable solutions in order to reduce emissions. And so far those unthinkable solutions, like a turbocharged Ferrari, have been pretty good. AMG has its development eye on the year 2021, when EU regulations will include every car sold by Mercedes-Benz parent company Daimler when calculating fleet average emissions, and says that the deadline could mean a hybrid AMG by 2020. Those are the words of the company's R&D boss, Thomas Weber, to Autocar. Weber says a hybrid system right now wouldn't work only because AMG customers "wouldn't buy it." In five years, though, not only will the pressure have forced the situation, but the low-six-figure segment might also be populated by heresies like a diesel and hybrid Bentleys, and a hybrid or electric Porsche 911, to break the ice. Acceptance is coming down from the top via supercars like the McLaren P1 and Porsche 918, and up from the bottom with the near-term incorporation of electric turbos and e-boost systems. And whenever the German challengers to Tesla arrive, that will be another huge step to changing the public's mind. E-boost is what Weber said the division is looking at right now, perhaps like the kind in Mercedes' Bluetec Hybrid that employs an innocuous battery and motor. Regenerative braking would keep the battery charged. Weber said he likes it because it's proven, it's light, it's cheap, and it's already used in high-volume applications. But we would not be surprised to see a more robust implementation by the time 2020 gets here.
Ford and Mercedes join Renault in French emissions investigation
Thu, Jan 21 2016The French government is investigating certain models from Ford, Mercedes-Benz, and Renault because they allegedly produce more nitrogen oxide than the country's pollution rules allow, according to Automotive News, citing a French newspaper. After VW's emissions scandal, French regulators began checking more vehicles for evidence of defeat devices and excessive real-world pollution. According to Automotive News, the Mercedes S350 allegedly showed inconsistent results across these tests, and a Ford C-Max had NOx levels five times over the limit. The Renault Captur crossover, Espace, and an unnamed utility vehicle also had results that were too high. The French testing for this investigation includes an on-road emissions check that's not part of the EU's normal evaluations, which some automakers claim is unfair. "Unofficial on-road testing has varying conditions and can produce significantly different results," a Ford of Europe spokesman told Automotive News. Renault representatives met with French officials on January 18 to explain the situation. The company later submitted a plan to recall 15,800 examples of the diesel Captur, and said it would offer a voluntary software upgrade for about 700,000 other vehicles, according to Automotive News. Representatives from Ford and Mercedes will meet with the government soon, too. Renault's stock price plunged last week after investors heard that French regulators searched three of the automaker's sites as part of the emissions investigation. The stockholders feared an environmental scandal like the one currently embroiling Volkswagen. There's one major difference – as of now, there's no evidence Renault equipped any of the polluting models with defeat devices. Related Video:
