For Sale By:Private Seller
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
Exterior Color: Burgundy
Interior Color: Tan
Drive Type: RWD
Number of Cylinders: 5
• 1984 Mercedes 300 TD STATION WAGON: approx. 260K miles; well-maintained; new fan needed for heater and a/c; will need new alternator & new battery (but starts and runs); recently serviced suspension system; regular maintenance has been performed, including oil changes, filters, belts, shocks, fluids, and brakes.
• Car has been in interior storage for 2.5 years. Prior to that, was rarely driven – is spare car kept in storage.
• Clean title.
• Runs like a tank.
Mercedes-Benz 300-Series for Sale
- Mercedes benz 300dt 1985_turbo diesel_192,804 miles_rare black interior & exteri
- 1983 mercedes benz 300 sd t047175
- 1982 mercedes benz 300d kept in good condition sky blue paint automatic(US $2,500.00)
- 1983 mercedes 300cd turbo diesel coupe no reserve!
- Mercedes, mercedes-benz, 300, 300d, diesel, european model, series-300,
- 1982 mercedes benz 380 sl / video
Auto Services in Texas
Lone Star Engine Center ★★★★★
Armadillo Auto Glass ★★★★★
Kelso Automotive ★★★★★
Sharp State Inspection ★★★★★
Progressive Auto Repair ★★★★★
Homann Tire & Automotive ★★★★★
Auto blogFri, 22 Feb 2013 16:58:00 EST
WorldCarFans was reportedly sent what looks like a dealer presentation on the coming V222 series 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class. There have been hints for years as to the kinds of technology the world's best-selling large luxury sedan will contain, and it appears those hints had some foundation. To be shown in Germany on May 15 before a launch window that runs from September to November this year, the evolutionary design will be built of aluminum and steel, using that lighter material for the front end, roof and "detached body parts."
Among the new options buyers will be able to choose are the Rear Seat Package with rear seatbelt airbags and active buckles that extend, a Warmth and Comfort Package with heated seats front and back, heated armrests and side panels, and power rear seats with active ventilation and memory function. There's a chauffeur seating option that comes with 10-way adjustable rear seats, an extendable footrest and folding tables in the front seatbacks.
Blatant technology will be on display via two 12.3-inch screens, one for the dash cluster and one for the COMAND infotainment screen on the instrument panel. The third generation of Nightview Assist Plus will be able to detect animals as well as humans, and the next generation of Surround View will provide high-res views all around the car. A touchpad and a color head-up display will arrive in 2015. It will be the first Mercedes-Benz to utilize LED lighting everywhere, inside and outside the car.
If there's one thing we've learned from the latest video from Drive, it's that the combination of Chris Harris and David Coulthard will produce some very quotable moments. Take this exchange, for example.
DC: "We are by some way the slowest."
CH: "But we're in a class of three cars, apparently."
We're told it takes "performance, control and expression" to pilot a longboard skateboard down a mountain road, and that those happen to be the same values embodied in the Mercedes-Benz A45 AMG. That's how the two came to be combined in a black-and-white short film called Silver Slipstream.
There's no talking, no engine note and no color, just some music, a 'boarder and a car on a long cruise down the Franschhoek Pass in the Western Cape of South Africa." Despite that, it's actually a pretty entertaining video of the latest Mercedes-Benz hot hatch married with extreme sports. You can watch how it all goes down in the video below.