For Sale By:Private Seller
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
Exterior Color: Burgundy
Interior Color: Tan
Drive Type: RWD
Number of Cylinders: 5
• 1984 Mercedes 300 TD STATION WAGON: approx. 260K miles; well-maintained; new fan needed for heater and a/c; will need new alternator & new battery (but starts and runs); recently serviced suspension system; regular maintenance has been performed, including oil changes, filters, belts, shocks, fluids, and brakes.
• Car has been in interior storage for 2.5 years. Prior to that, was rarely driven – is spare car kept in storage.
• Clean title.
• Runs like a tank.
Mercedes-Benz 300-Series for Sale
- Mercedes benz 300dt 1985_turbo diesel_192,804 miles_rare black interior & exteri
- 1983 mercedes benz 300 sd t047175
- 1982 mercedes benz 300d kept in good condition sky blue paint automatic(US $2,500.00)
- 1983 mercedes 300cd turbo diesel coupe no reserve!
- Mercedes, mercedes-benz, 300, 300d, diesel, european model, series-300,
- 1982 mercedes benz 380 sl / video
Auto Services in Texas
Big D`s ★★★★★
Diamante Motors ★★★★★
W W Foreign Cars ★★★★★
Davis & Sons Automotive ★★★★★
CARQUEST Auto Parts ★★★★★
Auto blogMon, 19 Aug 2013 11:57:00 EST
LA To The Grand Canyon In The Mercedes-Benz Of RVs
Piloting an 8,500-pound motorized house down the highway is far from my idea of fun, yet inexplicably, I'm enjoying myself. My grin has nothing to do with my camper's handling, as this heavily accoutered Mercedes-Benz Sprinter drives like a 25-foot long breadbox. My smile has nothing to do with on-road stability, as the ten-foot-tall, slab-sided vehicle reacts to wind gusts like the vertical stabilizer on a Boeing jet. My delight has nothing to do with its throttle or braking response, either, as both are as numb as your forehead after the eighth beer.
This monstrosity makes me happy for one reason - my passengers are undeniably having a good time.
You have to love someone who gets incredibly committed to a very weird idea. What you see for sale here is a right-hand drive 1971 Mercedes-Benz 220D in South Africa, but this old Mercedes is now converted into a pickup, complete with bed cover, and there's big secret under the hood, too.
The pickup conversion appears well done based on seller Sedgefield Classic Cars' photos. Even the tonneau cover fits well. You could almost believe that this Mercedes lived its life as a Chevrolet El Camino-like pickup from the very beginning.
However, the rear-quarters conversion might not be the weirdest thing about this Mercedes. The original diesel is gone from the engine bay in favor of a Lexus V8. It seems really odd to pop the hood and find a Japanese mill in this German car, but the photos make it look like a fairly well performed swap. So, bravo to the crazy thinking. According to the seller speaking to Autoblog by email, "as far as we can establish, this was done a few years ago, with all Lexus components."
It turns out that Mercedes-Benz North America has legitimate claim to being the top selling luxury nameplate in the US in 2012.
While sources such as Autodata had put BMW in the top spot, registration data from R.L. Polk shows that Mercedes customers registering new vehicles topped the Bavarian automaker in the most recent calendar year. Polk says Benz posted 274,123 registrations, compared with BMW's 268,498.
In terms of sales posted, BMW had bested Benz 281,460 to 274,134. But sales are recorded somewhat inconsistently from automaker to automaker. Some book the sales as soon as they are shipped from factory to dealer. There is perennial gamesmanship between the two German rivals, and the sales numbers suggest that BMW pushed out some extra sheetmetal to dealers in the last four weeks of the year.