For Sale By:Private Seller
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
Exterior Color: Burgundy
Interior Color: Tan
Drive Type: RWD
Number of Cylinders: 5
• 1984 Mercedes 300 TD STATION WAGON: approx. 260K miles; well-maintained; new fan needed for heater and a/c; will need new alternator & new battery (but starts and runs); recently serviced suspension system; regular maintenance has been performed, including oil changes, filters, belts, shocks, fluids, and brakes.
• Car has been in interior storage for 2.5 years. Prior to that, was rarely driven – is spare car kept in storage.
• Clean title.
• Runs like a tank.
Mercedes-Benz 300-Series for Sale
- Mercedes benz 300dt 1985_turbo diesel_192,804 miles_rare black interior & exteri
- 1983 mercedes benz 300 sd t047175
- 1982 mercedes benz 300d kept in good condition sky blue paint automatic(US $2,500.00)
- 1983 mercedes 300cd turbo diesel coupe no reserve!
- Mercedes, mercedes-benz, 300, 300d, diesel, european model, series-300,
- 1982 mercedes benz 380 sl / video
Auto Services in Texas
Hare Repair Inc ★★★★★
E D Auto Upholstery ★★★★★
Eight Lug Motorsports ★★★★★
Precision Automotive ★★★★★
Bruce`s Tire & Auto ★★★★★
Auto blogWed, 06 Feb 2013 16:59:00 EST
Cigarette Racing has another Mercedes-Benz AMG-themed boat headed out to sea. After The SLS AMG-inspired 46-foot Rough Rider in 2010 and the C63 AMG Black Series-inspired 50-foot Marauder in 2012, this year's Miami Boat Show will introduce the 42-foot Huntress, theme provided by the G63 AMG.
The latest Cigarette homage is less overly racy than the ones before, befitting a watercraft modeled off a performance SUV, but don't let the looks fool: there are five Mercury Racing Verado 350SCi outboard engines, each one of them packing a supercharged inline six-cylinder with, natch, 350 horsepower. Those 1,750 horses will be good for 78 miles per hour when you've got some saltwater underneath you.
If you're in South Florida this week, Booth B-23 at the Miami Convention Center could be your best place to see it. Otherwise, like the 536-hp G63 AMG, it could be hard to catch. There's a press release with more information below.
There is plenty to look forward to when it comes to the 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class, but it could end up being a fairly anticlimactic reveal thanks to fully exposed spy shots, a leaked press photo and now images of a diecast version of the luxury sedan. Autoweek.nl has images showing a highly detailed 1:18 scale model of the redesigned S-Class that matches up with everything we've seen so far.
This isn't the first time a model car spoiled a new vehicle's reveal, as the 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class and 2013 SRT Viper were both unceremoniously revealed in toy form first. World Car Fans is reporting that the car 2014 S-Class will be officially unveiled on May 15, but at this point, all that's left to wonder about is the official on-sale date and what will be under the hood.
The massively overhauled 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class will start at $92,900, not including a $925 destination fee, when it arrives at US dealers in October. That's a 2.8-percent drop over the 2013 S-Class, although Mercedes is fast to point out that a drop in price doesn't equate with a drop in equipment for the executive sedan.
Besides an extra 20 horsepower from the 4.6-liter, biturbocharged V8, the S550 sports a standard panoramic sunroof, keyless start, a rear-view camera and LED headlights, taillights and interior lights. Adding the German manufacturer's 4Matic all-wheel-drive system bumps the S550's price up to $95,900.
If the S550 doesn't quite cut the mustard, you can wait until November, at which point Mercedes will quite happily sell you the new S63 AMG 4Matic for $139,500. Power is also up on the S63, from a max of 563 ponies with an AMG Performance Package to 577 horsepower as standard on the 2014 model.