1993 Mazda Rx-7 R1 Coupe 2-door 1.3l on 2040-cars
Council Bluffs, Iowa, United States
- 1993 Mazda Rx7 R1 Coupe 124,041 Miles
This is a awesome Rx7 with lots of modifications done. Car runs and drives great with less than 300 miles on the engine. The engine is completely rebuilt with all new high quality racing parts.
- The Engine Has Been Bridge Ported (All Seals, Springs, Bearings, O-Rings, and Internals. Come From These Companies - RA Seals, Atkins Rotary, Goopy, and Mazda OEM)
- Bola De Humo Racing T6 Turbo Exhaust Manifold
- Chrome Borg Warner S475 Turbo
- KG Racing Primary and Secondary Fuel Rails
- Bosch 1680cc Injectors
- Ported Throttle Body
- PDR Motor Sports Block Off Plates Installed
- SCE Racing Copper Exhaust Gaskets
- R1 Spec 50 MM V-Band Blow Off Valves
- Speed Daddy 60 MM Stainless Steel V-Band Waste Gate
- Chrome Upper Intake Manifold
- Chrome Pressure Intake Tube
- CNC Aluminum Under Drive Pulleys
- Mishimoto Racing Thermostat
- Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator
- All New -AN Line Fittings
- Stainless Steel Braided Fuel Lines From Tank To Engine. -8AN Fuel Supply Line and -6AN Fuel Return Line
- Aeromotive Stealth Fuel Pump
- HIMNI Racing Polyurethane Engine Mounts
- Autolite Racing Spark Plugs
- Custom Fabricated Thermostat Housing
- Custom Fabricated Water to Air Intercooler
- Rotary Works Coolant Reservoir
- K&N Turbo Air Filter
- Custom 5" Down Pipe That Reduces To 4" (Has Been Heat Wrapped)
- Adaptronic EMS (Has Been Tuned For 14 PSI But Car Is Capable Of A Lot More)
- AEM Digital Wide Band
- Glow Shift Gauge Pillar
- Glow Shift Boost/ Vacuum Gauge
- Glow Shift Digital Tachometer
- XTD Racing Stage 4 Clutch Kit
- AM Performance Battery Relocation Kit
- GAB Sports Super R Shocks with Ground Control Adjustable Coil Over Kit
- STR Gun Metal Wheels 18x8.5 Front and 18x9.5 Rear
- Car Comes With Lots Of Extra Aftermarket and OEM Parts
Buyer Must Make A $500 Non-Refundable Deposit With In 48 hours Of End Of Auction The Rest Due Upon Pick Up Of Car. Buyer Responsible For Shipping and Pick Up Of Car .
Mazda RX-7 for Sale
Auto Services in Iowa
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Accessories
Address: 919 SE 21st St, Hartford
Phone: (515) 266-2046
Auto Repair & Service, New Car Dealers, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting
Address: 2728 S Main St, Dike
Phone: (319) 277-8123
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Performance, Racing & Sports Car Equipment
Address: 3140 Cedar Cross Ct, Sherrill
Phone: (563) 583-9433
Auto Repair & Service, Tractor Repair & Service
Address: 607 N 4th St, West-Branch
Phone: (319) 643-2211
Automobile Parts & Supplies, Windshield Repair, Automobile Accessories
Address: 4100 Vandalia Rd, Carlisle
Phone: (515) 299-9000
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Machine Shop, Machine Shops
Address: 119 N Willow St, Calumet
Phone: (712) 949-3857
Thu, 14 Nov 2013 10:00:00 EST
As we slowly march towards a world where our cars will drive for us, there will be mishaps. Systems will act up, not behave has intended or we'll simply forget to turn them on. We all remember when Volvo tested the S60's City Safety system. Now Mazda has had an issue of its own.
Tue, 12 Feb 2013 10:58:00 EST
During a test of a Mazda CX-5's Smart City Brake Support on a dealership lot in Japan, a prospective customer and a dealership employee were injured when they hit a urethane barrier used for testing the system. According to Bloomberg, which spoke with the Saitama Prefectural Police, the impact with the barrier left the customer with an injured neck while the dealership employee suffered a fractured arm. Considering the injuries, we imagine this wasn't a small barrier.
"For any safety function, it's impossible to be 100-percent free of accidents. These technical functions aren't always the easiest to understand," IHS Automotive auto parts analyst, Hiroshi Ataka told Bloomberg.
Mazda's new Kodo design language is set to quickly spread across the automaker's entire lineup, judging by these spy shots of the next-generation Mazda3 that show some very familiar styling cues. No matter, we're impressed with what Mazda has done on the CX-5 crossover and Mazda6 sedan in terms of design, and we're happy to see the C-segment hatchback ditching the smile-for-a-mile Nagare design.
Mon, 03 Mar 2014 10:58:00 EST
It's unclear what sort of architecture is found below the new Mazda3 - our spy shooters suggest that the car could simply be using a heavily massaged version of the Ford C1 platform found under the current car. Our best guess is that it's actually a reworked version of the platform used in the CX-5 crossover, however, chocked full of weight-saving Skyactiv technologies. After all, the CX-5 plays in the compact CUV segment, and those vehicles are commonly based on C-segment platforms. And besides, there's probably some economic savings at work with the new chassis - both in terms of fuel efficiency and economies of scale. Still, no one is totally certain what lies under all that black-and-white paper at the moment.
The new Mazda3 is targeted to arrive for the 2015 model year, meaning we could see a final production car debut as early as this year. We expect the hatch you see here to debut along with a traditional four-door sedan, and unless we hear otherwise, we don't doubt that a Mazdaspeed version will be far behind.
The official images Mazda Hazumi concept, which previews the next-generation Mazda2, have leaked out from Chinese website Auto.sohu.com ahead of its debut at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show.
The subcompact, four-door hatchback shows off Mazda's Kodo design language in its smallest size yet. Hazumi means "bound" or "spring up" in Japanese, and it is meant to look like it is packed with energy. It is a very attractive little concept and hopefully points to a more stylish face for the next-generation Mazda2.
Mazda has not unveiled the full details about the concept yet, but in a previous release, it said for the car is using a 1.5-liter Skyactiv-D diesel engine. While Mazda has not officially said that the Hazumi shows the next Mazda2, it did say in its earlier release that it "points the way to the future" for the brand's small cars. Reading between the lines isn't too difficult, then.