Engine:1.6L 1597CC l4 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated
For Sale By:Private Seller
Number of Cylinders: 4
Model: MX-5 Miata
Trim: Base Convertible 2-Door
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Drive Type: RWD
Power Options: Air Conditioning
Exterior Color: White
Interior Color: Black
I bought this Miata locally about 3-4 months ago, and due to repair bills on my main vehicle I have yet to register it. I have another Miata so I am looking to gain the garage spot back.
No leaking/burning oil
Smooth shifting - Gear shifter is tight (Miata's have a common issue of shifters needing to be rebuilt)
Old school aftermarket CD player (headrest speakers as well)
Long nose crank
Clean top with no rips/tears/wear. Window resealed, and looks/functions as it should.
Brakes in good shape with a good amount of pad
Recent maintenance completed within the past 15-20k:
Shocks (stock replacement type)
Valve Cover Gasket
Master Cylinder (with fluid)
Slave Cylinder (with fluid)
Synthetic T6 Oil Change
Air Filter (K&N)
1. Small clunk from the passenger side when taking a sharp turn. Ball joints are past their prime after 23 years and will need to be replaced.
2. Off brand tires (Barum?). Rears are in great shape, but the fronts have some wear on the inside of them. Stock wheels repainted graphite grey by myself. After 23 years of brake dust/grime they needed a refinish.
3. AutoCheck doesn't list an accident, but at one point in it's life it was tapped in the front driver side. No frame damage. Fender replaced with factory fender. The driver door has been repainted, but does not match the rest of the car. No fading of paint, but there are some dings and dents (nothing serious).
5. Early Miata's have been prone to rusting, but this Miata has lived in the southern states most of it's lifetime. Minor surface rust on the underside in the rear and no rust on the body. The muffler doesn't look factory, and for appearance reasons should be replaced. It does not leak. Needs a good degreasing to the underside. There is a heat shield that rattles slightly when started when cold.
5. Interior is clean. Driver seat has minor wear to the side bolster. Small crack on dash, but hardly noticeable. Needs a shift boot.
Please let me know if you have any questions at all. Located in Clermont, FL (30 min west of Orlando). Buyer responsible for shipping. $1000 deposit within 48 hour auction close.
Mazda MX-5 Miata for Sale
- Mx-5 miata rare automatic
- 25th anniver new manual convertible 2.0l spare tire tire inflator black grille(US $33,100.00)
- 2dr conv gr new 2.0l leather seats convertible roof - manual power mirrors(US $30,640.00)
- 2013 mazda mx-5 miata club convertible 2-door 2.0l(US $20,990.00)
- 1999 mazda miata w/hardtop low miles ( no accidents )(US $7,500.00)
- 1991 mazda miata 1.6l(US $3,800.00)
Auto Services in Florida
Winner Auto Center Inc ★★★★★
Vehicles Four Sale Inc ★★★★★
USA Auto Glass ★★★★★
Auto blogTue, 15 Oct 2013 17:00:00 EST
Washington Redskins starting running back Alfred Morris might not drive a flashy sports car or SUV, but after today, he'll be driving the nicest 1991 Mazda 626 on the planet.
Back in July, Morris temporarily traded in his 626 - cheekily named Bentley - for a 2014 Mazda6 loaner courtesy of Mazda, and today the sedan was presented back to him after the ultimate PR stunt: a reported 275-man-hour restoration that left this 22-year-old daily driver looking like it just rolled off the assembly line.
Not everything was brought back to original condition, though. The expired sticker from Morris' final year at Florida Atlantic University was left on the windshield, but to fit the car's nickname, a few high-end touches were added to the interior. This includes the quilted, cross-stitched leather seats (just like a real Bentley) and the touchscreen Pioneer audio system. There's also a plaque under the hood marking this car as the "Alfred Morris Project."
The original Mazda MX-5 Miata was distinguished by an oval grille - a design trait that gradually evolved into the smiling cat face on the latest model. But Mazda, according to the latest intel, is planning on returning to that oval grille with the new model in the works.
The revised grille will cap a slightly longer form than models past, while still keeping weight down to a minimum. The stretched wheelbase was reportedly adopted in order to meet the requirements of Alfa Romeo, which is jointly developing the new platform together with Mazda for use on a new roadster of its own.
The new Miata is expected to adopt the 1.5-liter Skyactiv four found in the Mazda3, albeit returned to rev higher and deliver more power and torque, mated to either a six-speed manual or automatic. The Alfa version, meanwhile, is expected to use a 1.4-liter turbo four with a dual-clutch transmission. Sources anticipate the new MX-5 to debut first, possibly at the 2015 Chicago Auto Show a little less than a year from now.
Mazda showed off its brand-new 2014 Mazda3 at an event in New York City earlier this week, and we have to say, at first blush, we're pretty impressed. It looks fantastic - like a smaller, hatch'd version of the already sleek Mazda6 sedan that went on sale earlier this year. And with a 200-pound weight reduction, efficient Skyactiv gasoline engines underhood and Mazda's usual focus on driving dynamics above all, we're willing to bet that the new Three will be a pretty decent steer.
Of course, being enthusiasts, we're already setting our sights on the next-generation Mazdaspeed3, rendered here by artist Theo Chin. To our eyes, it's not a very imaginative transformation, but is likely a spot-on rendering for what the next car will look like. And it's really, really hot.
While Mazda hasn't exactly confirmed that the new Speed3 will be coming, sources within the automaker have indicated that a third-generation version of the MS3 is under development. Thing is, the Japanese automaker wants to give the standard Mazda3 some time to grow in the market, so we might not see the new Speed3 until something like 2016, with a possible diesel version to arrive before then.