1967 Lincoln Continental 4 Door Sedan with "Suicide" Doors - Only 42,000 MIles!
This is a 100 percent stock and complete, unmolested rare find.
- Runs/drives/shifts/stops/starts fine
- Recent complete tune-up (plugs/points/wires etc) and fluid change
- Recent new brake parts/repairs (brake pedal return might need more lubrication as car was in storage for many years)
- Newly-rebuilt original carb
- New electric fuel pump/fuel lines/gas tank clean out
- Several new front-end parts
- Does have exhaust noise at manifold (typical on these cars)
- SUPER STRAIGHT sheet metal!- no dents or noticeable dings
- Finished in original "champaign metallic" color (repainted once with fading on top surfaces and scratches/chips here and there)
- Black "embassy" roof (replaced in past and fading/some minor cracking on top/minor pulling away from one side of windshield pillar)
- Some minor rust along trunk lip, on lower bottom of passenger rear door, under vinyl top, and along both rear lower quarters (see pics for close-ups) - floors/frame etc all fine
- Driver quality chrome/brightwork (some fading on bumpers).
- Needs trunk lock re-installed (have it in a box)
- All original black cloth interior with no rips/tears in seats or door panels (except minor cracks on driver door panel arm pad) - fabric has some sun fading on corners (see pics)
- Dash has crack along speaker edge (as almost all 67 Lincolns have) and fading
- Original carpet is in good shape - couple of worn spots here and there
- Headliner has a couple small holes (where it looks like something poked it)
- Radio (factory AM) and power ant. working great
- Lights (headlights, parking lights, taillights, brake lights, dash lights) all working great
- Windows are not working (switches may need cleaning as car was in storage many years)
- Wipers work sometimes but seem to have faulty/sticking switch
- Power seat working fine
Overall, this is a terrific, all stock, super straight, LOW mileage, highly-collectible "suicide door" Lincoln that just needs some window/exhaust repairs and cosmetic refreshing/restoration to be either a nice driver or great restoration piece (with more work). I just do not have the time to work on this one at this point.
Please ask ALL questions BEFORE bidding as the car is NOT 100 percent perfect show piece and is not being held out as such - please feel free to come inspect the car before bidding as the car is sold AS IS with no warranties, express or implied. Given the brake light issue, the car should likely be transported. I am not interested in any trades. Thanks!