- 2004 land rover range rover hse clean carfax 1 owner luxury seating pkg x-clean(US $12,995.00)
- 2005 land rover hse great condition true value(US $11,990.00)
- 2010 hse used 5l v8 32v automatic 4x4 suv premium(US $45,991.00)
- 2014 range rover low miles 4wd one owner!(US $127,000.00)
- Supercharged 5.0l sunroof navigation dvd tv's silver package serviced warranty(US $69,777.00)
- 2014 range rover supercharged "ebony edition only 400 made"(US $129,900.00)
- 09 range rover hse, all maintenance records, low miles, this is the one!(US $35,888.00)
- 2006 range rover hse vogue g4 style offroad accessories very nice unique(US $20,500.00)
- 2014 range rover autobiography 9k miles*22" wheels*mariana black*wood wheel(US $149,973.00)
- 2003 range rover hse, all major work done, books and records, new tires
- 2000 range rover 4.6 hsk - serviced, low miles, beautiful, no reserve!
- 2005 range rover hse all-wheel drive-southern-kept-supercharged appearance pkg.
- 2006 land rover range rover supercharged sport utility 4-door 4.2l
- Range rover county / 51027 miles / heated seats / moonroof(US $15,700.00)
- 2003 range rover
- 2012 hse used 5l v8 32v automatic 4x4 suv premium(US $59,992.00)
- 1990 land rover range rover west coast car 2 owners(US $1,795.00)
- 2010 hse 5.0l v8 32v automatic 4wd suv premium leather navigation heated strut(US $34,995.00)
- 2003 land rover range rover sliver hse 4.4l v8 sunroof sl(US $8,500.00)
- 2006 land rover range rover sport supercharged suv 6-speed automatic(US $27,538.00)
- Exceptionally well cared for 2 owner ca/az car dealer serviced new tires(US $11,995.00)
- 2011 land rover range rover sport hse suv 6-speed automatic with command shift(US $45,790.00)
- 22 wheels front climate pack park assist pack vision assist black(US $122,888.00)
- 2002 range rover 4.6 hse **fully equipped**(US $9,999.00)
- Clean rust free 1998 range rover hse 4.6 p38 fully offroad fitted w/ working eas(US $6,950.00)
- 2006 land rover range rover hse sport utility 4-door 4.4l
- Land rover range rover hse lux edition navigation dvd's no accidents ** wow ***
- Project ready for completion, new motor on crate, interior/exterior redone(US $4,200.00)
- 2012 rover hse supercharged awd nav rear-cam pdc 2tvs/ent-pkg 22wheels warranty(US $67,900.00)
- 10 parking sensors sunroof tint heated leather rear heated seats xm radio
- 2011 land rover range rover sport hse suv 6-speed automatic with command shift(US $47,262.00)
- 2006 land rover range rover hse sport utility 4-door 4.4l(US $12,990.00)
- 2013 sc supercharged! white! brand new condition!(US $99,995.00)
- 2011 land rover hse(US $38,987.00)
- Used range rover hse luxury leather sunroof wood wheel air suspension one owner
- 2014 land rover range rover supercharged (sc)(US $116,500.00)
- 12 land rover lr4 hse 4wd 48k vision assist nav pdc cams roofs 3rd row(US $40,995.00)
- Autobiography lwb with executive package white over red, strut, 26" forgiatos
- 1995 land rover range rover county lwb sport utility 4-door 4.2l
- 2014 range rover v6 hse black/black loaded! title here! brand new!(US $139,000.00)
- 2010 land rover range rover supercharged strut edition(US $51,995.00)
- '12 rover hse, 375hp.luxury pkg. rear entertainment system,wood steering wheel.(US $66,900.00)
- 2011 lr4 hse metropolis limited edition 7-passenger,clean carfax,we finance(US $34,950.00)
- 2011 range rover navigation sunroof heated cooled seats 20 inch alloys
- 2007 land rover range rover hse lux only 27k miles! creampuff - warranty!
- 1963 landrover iia series station wagon
- Land rover range rover autobiography lwb v8 sc 160miles(US $184,995.00)
- 2012 range rover hse 22k miles*luxury pkg*navigation*rear camera*we finance!!(US $62,973.00)
- Brand new 43 miles pano roof hse package v6 2 keys books window sticker 2013(US $125,500.00)
- 2014 range rover autobiography 11k miles like new silver/ivory exec.seat. loaded(US $126,995.00)
- 35 miles-2014 range rover, lwb, autobiography s/c, $145k+ msrp! all options!(US $175,950.00)
- 2010 land rover range rover
- Hse 4x4 suv 4wd luxury armrest cooler navigation bluetooth harman/kardon sunroof(US $54,988.00)
- 2007 land rover range rover supercharged fully loaded warranty rear entertainmen(US $31,500.00)
- 2000 range rover rhino safari edition dark gray(US $3,000.00)
- Range rover supercharged(US $24,500.00)
- Black/black, 2 owner, rear dvd, absolutely stunning condition - don't miss it!(US $16,800.00)
- 06 range rover hse, 2 owners, all maintenance records, cleanest rover under $20k(US $19,999.00)
- 2010 land rover range rover supercharged autobiography sport utility 4-door 5.0l(US $41,900.00)
- Free shipping warranty low mile 2 owner bluetooth cheap luxury 4x4 navi clean(US $17,499.00)
Land Rover Range Rover Price Analytics
About Land Rover Range Rover
Auto blogMon, 03 Dec 2012 10:33:00 EST
The Mazda CX-5 stamped its Kodo design and SkyActiv technology authority all over the Japan Car of the Year awards, taking the top prize ahead of the Subaru BRZ/Toyota GT 86. It is Mazda's second victory in the last ten years, the 2005 MX-5 claiming the same trophy, and the fourth time the Hiroshima company has won.
The award is decided by 60 local "automotive experts and journalists," and open to any passenger car released in Japan from November 1, 2011 to October 31, 2012 that has sold more than 500 units. Each judge gets 25 votes, his or her top vote getting 10 points, the rest of the points being spread among the judge's choice for the next best four cars.
The second-place getters were the Toyobaru twins with 318 votes, the surprise being they didn't beat or get any closer to the crossover. The Subaru BRZ did claw some mojo back, earning the Special Award given to cars that have made "an exceptional impact." The BMW 3 Series was third overall and won the Import Car of the Year award with plenty of room between it and the second place Range Rover Evoque.
Jaguar and Land Rover are set to merge their sales facilities, according to Inside Line. Jaguar Land Rover North America President Andy Gross says 45 percent of Jaguar owners also have an SUV in their stable, so it makes sense to give customers as much exposure to the cat's high-riding cousins and possible. The number of overall outlets will remain the same, and the brands will reportedly remain separate on the showroom floor, however.
So far, just one dealer has made the move to combine under the roof of one 68,000 square-foot facility in Paramus, New Jersey (above), though a further 20 are ready to make the shift and become Jaguar Land Rover outlets. Gross believes the shift is necessary so that his company's dealer network will accurately reflect the company's products. We'll see how cozy the brands are when Jaguar starts rolling out its own SUVs in a few years.
While the European auto market for Jaguar and Land Rover is waning, Chinese car buyers can't get enough of the British marques. To meet that demand, Tata Motors, parent company of Jag and Land Rover, is partnering with Chinese automaker Chery Automobile Co.
The two announced plans to invest $1.75 billion to build a new plant and create a new, China-focused brand. 2014 is the target for completion of the factory. Jaguars and Land Rovers built at the facility will be the first ever produced outside the UK according to the Associated Press. The JV will be called Chery Jaguar Land Rover Automotive Company Ltd.
The announcement comes less than a month after JLR announced it would open a design studio in China. It's not clear from the reports whether the two announcements are part of the same JV or two separate plans.
It's hard to think back now, but the same man overseeing the design of the 2013 Ford Fusion also presided over a rather lackluster period in Ford design, highlighted by vehicles like the Five Hundred and Freestyle. With the redesigned Fusion receiving high praise, J Mays tells Automotive News that he feels vindicated from criticisms suggesting he's not a daring enough designer.
When Mays took over as lead of design in 1997, he admits to having quite an ego ("My head would barely fit through the door some days. I've long since gotten over myself") and the workload to match. With the Blue Oval's portfolio full of premium brands like Aston Martin, Jaguar, Land Rover and Volvo at that point, along with the bread-and-butter Ford, Lincoln and Mercury models, Mays certainly had quite the challenge.
It was in the mid-2000s that Mays took over just the premium brands, and took on the new title of Chief Creative Officer. At the time, Mays endured some criticism for looking backwards to retro styling, rather than setting a new standard for American car design - criticism that Mays says he is free from with the all-new Fusion.