- 2012 land rover evoque prestige awd turbo pano roof nav texas direct auto(US $43,480.00)
- 2014 range rover evoque dynamic black pack dynamic premium pack blind spot(US $58,900.00)
- 2012 land rover evoque pure prem awd pano roof nav 27k texas direct auto(US $41,780.00)
- 13 awd 4wd firenze red automatic leather navigation miles:21k
- Black-on-black ranger rover evoque prestige - clean!!(US $41,150.00)
- Loaded evoque prestige pano roof nav surround cameras 8k miles white on tan(US $47,600.00)
- Pure premium suv 2.0l nav cd 4x4 turbocharged keyless start power steering abs(US $34,798.00)
- Navigation, rear view camera, heated front seats, heated steering wheel(US $42,500.00)
- 2012 land rover range rover evoque prestige premium white navigation back camera
- Range rover evoque, navigation, sunroof, heated leather, salvage repairable
- 12 range rover evoque 4wd 4x4 awd 1 owner florida navigation sport pure premium(US $47,394.00)
- 2dr dynamic premium suv automatic 2.0l i4 indus silver gps certified warranty
- 2013 land rover range rover evoque awd dynamic nav 4k texas direct auto(US $47,980.00)
- 2012 range rover evoque 5-door, dynamic premium package, loaded, warranty
- 2013 land rover range rover evoque pure plus ** no reserve**
- 2013 land rover - range rover evoque - executive dealer demo - certified
- 2012 range rover evoque 2dr coupe dynamic premium ipanema sand & lunar ivory
- 2014 land rover range rover evoque dynamic(US $53,928.00)
- Pure premium pkg-meridian sound-sat radio-nav-led lights-htd seats-warranty!!(US $44,888.00)
- 2012 land rover range rover evoque pure plus 2dr coupe climate pkg 1-owner wow!(US $30,990.00)
- 13 white dynamic premium nav adaptive cruise control!memory seat!back up camera
- 13 evoque-9k-dynamic premium pkg-gps-heated seats-pano roof-finance price only(US $45,995.00)
- '12 evoque prestige premium pkg,pwr seats,leather,navi,xenonlights,camera system(US $44,900.00)
- 2012 silver pure plus!(US $45,912.00)
- Prestige, rare color combination, beautiful evoque(US $58,795.00)
- 2012 land rover range rover evoque pure plus suv 6-speed automatic(US $47,241.00)
- 2013 land rover - range rover evoque - 1 owner - florida vehicle
- 2013 land rover range rover evoque pure plus - no reserve
- 2012 range rover evoque 2-door, dynamic premium package, warranty
- 2013 land rover range rover evoque demo not titled navigation bluetooth sat radi
- 13 evoque-13k-gps-back cam-pano roof-xm radio-finance price only(US $40,995.00)
- 2011 range rover hse luxury, loaded, local trade, spotless!(US $51,888.00)
- 2012 land rover evoque dynamic santorini black ivory camera nav
- 12 evoque-20k-dynamic premium pkg-gps-xm radio-pano roof-finance price only(US $41,995.00)
- 2012 land rover evoque dynamic premium navigation loaded rare green 19k miles(US $42,990.00)
- Range rover evoque- excellent condition-tags still on leather seats!!!(US $42,900.00)
- Pure premium suv 2.0l nav 4x4 range rover keyless start pana roof 5 cameras tow(US $38,221.00)
- Barolo black special paint auto awd loaded with options hard to find perfect
- Pure plus suv 4x4 turbo keyless start panaramic moonroof navi leather bluetooth(US $41,791.00)
- 2013 land rover range rover evoque i4 2.0l 6 4wd nav(US $45,999.00)
- 2012 land rover range rover evoque prestige fully loaded ivory oxford leather
- 2013 land rover range rover evoque awd dynamic nav 14k texas direct auto(US $43,780.00)
- 12 range rover evoque prestige premium awd white power liftgate back up cam
- 2013 range rover evoque pure plus 9k miles*navigation*heated seats*we finance!!(US $44,973.00)
- 14 rover evoque blacked out navigation backup camera pano roof 20" wheels wow(US $57,950.00)
- 2012 range rover evoque 23k miles*pure premium*navigation*heated seat*we finance(US $41,973.00)
- 2013 range rover evoque pure plus 9k miles*navigation*heated seats*we finance!!(US $43,973.00)
- Financing available nr 4x4 pure premium package leather heated seats navigation(US $43,998.00)
- 2013 range rover evoque pure plus 9k miles*navigation*heated seats*we finance!!(US $43,973.00)
- 13 evoque-22k-gps-back cam-pano roof-heated seats-finance price only(US $38,995.00)
- Premium 2.0l bluetooth navigation factory warranty clear title clean one owner
- 2012 black prestige premium!(US $36,999.00)
- 2012 land rover range rover evoque prestige premium - 5 cameras - glass roof -
- Car collector's dream - #1 of 5 in the u.s. range rover evoque by victoria beckham(US $94,999.00)
- 2013 land rover evoque dynamic(US $25,830.00)
- 2013 land rover evoque(US $23,200.00)
- 2013 land rover evoque dynamic 4 door(US $17,900.00)
- 2012 land rover evoque pure sport utility 2-door(US $13,400.00)
- 2015 land rover evoque(US $17,420.00)
- 2013 land rover evoque dynamic(US $16,835.00)
Land Rover Evoque Price Analytics
About Land Rover Evoque
Auto blogTue, 18 Nov 2014 14:30:00 EST
Tue, 18 Nov 2014 11:33:00 EST
JustDrive will allegedly deliver on the long-promised idea of natural communication between driver and car.
Jaguar Land Rover's all-new InControl system is set to get a big bump as the British company will add a new service called JustDrive, which expands on the smartphone-focused infotainment system by adding a singular voice controller for a wide array of the system's currently available apps.
Thu, 13 Nov 2014 12:44:00 EST
"Residual value is important for automakers and consumers because it's a complete indicator of the vehicle's future value." - Larry Dominique
Toyota and Land Rover took home the top brand honors in ALG's 2015 Residual Value Awards, which will be presented this week at the Los Angeles Auto Show.
As I scoured auction sites and classified ads for the perfect vehicle to take into battle with Autoblog Associate Editor Brandon Turkus, I knew I needed to find something unique. You see, I'm currently 0-2 at winning a round of This or That, in which two of our editors agree on a category, choose a side, and argue it out over a (mostly) friendly chain of emails.
The first time we did this, my chosen Fiat 500 Abarth took about a third of the popular vote in our reader poll. The second time, my lovely 1980 Oldsmobile 442 did just a little bit better against a 1989 BMW 635 CSi. Despite holding the opinion that my automotive choices, though perhaps a little bit more... obscure than my fellow editors, are still better, an outright win would go a long way toward boosting my vehicular self worth a few notches upward.
With all of that out of the way, even if three isn't my lucky number after all, I go into battle against Brandon knowing full well that I've made the perfect choice: A 1987 Volkswagen Vanagon Syncro. My rough-and-tumble van/'ute has a formidable opponent in the form of a 1987 Land Rover Defender, which, truth be told, is exactly what I was expecting from Turkus, a self-proclaimed Rover aficionado.
The heads of Jaguar Land Rover are having a busy couple of weeks opening factories. Just days after inaugurating the company's first overseas plant in China, the automaker's new Engine Manufacturing Center in the UK is being inaugurated, as well. The plant near Wolverhampton, England, marks the first time in decades that JLR is building its own powerplants in-house. Further signaling the importance of this launch for the business, Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip were on hand and even tweeted about it.
The factory's first major project is to build JLR's latest Ingenium four-cylinders, starting with the 2.0-liter diesel version. "Our new Engine Manufacturing Centre is an important step in advancing the competitiveness and capability of the UK automotive sector. The production of in-house engines will support the expansion of the UK supply chain providing critical mass for inward investment," said Trevor Leeks, plant operations director in the automaker's announcement.
Opening the doors to the Engine Manufacturing Center has been years in the making for JLR. The plant was first announced in September 2011 and broke ground in June 2012. Building it cost the company 500 million pounds ($800 million) and created 1,400 new jobs. Of course, being a state-of-the-art factory, considerations were made to make the place as energy efficient as possible. That meant installing the UK's largest solar array with 21,000 panels to produce about 30 percent of the site's electricity needs.
Anyone who's a car fan knows that Jaguar and Land Rover cars and trucks all come from the UK. And while we don't doubt that will remain true for the most part, it won't be an absolute truth for long, as the British automaker has just opened its first factory overseas.
Its new plant in Changshu, China, is the result of a $1.8-billion joint venture between JLR and local automaker Chery. It covers some 4.3-million square feet and will, once at peak capacity, produce 130,000 units specifically for the Chinese market, where JLR sells over 100,000 vehicles each year to make it the company's single largest market worldwide.
Production at what's officially known as the Chery Jaguar Land Rover Automotive Company will start with the Evoque, of which one in five globally are currently sold in China. Production will eventually encompass three models. We already know that the Discovery Sport will be next, but the third model line has yet to be announced. JLR has confirmed, however, that the Changshu plant will produce unique models and derivatives specifically for the Chinese market, so we wouldn't be surprised to see a long-wheelbase version of the forthcoming XE or next-generation XF assembled there to satisfy local tastes.
Jaguar Land Rover is getting serious about global expansion, and that means it can't only build its vehicles in the UK anymore. The British automaker is cutting the ribbon at its new plant in China tomorrow, marking the opening of its first factory outside the UK. In 2016, it will open another factory in Brazil. But the latest intel has it that JLR is looking into a US factory, as well.
The report, which comes to us from the Sunday Times by way of Automotive News Europe, indicates that the company is evaluating locations for a North American factory, with options centering around Southern right-to-work states like South Carolina, where BMW operates its plant in Spartanburg and a wide array of other automotive operations are based as well. The JLR plant would reportedly ramp up to a capacity of 200,000 units per year.
In related news, while that new plant JLR is inaugurating in Changshu, China, is initially slated to produce the Range Rover Evoque, it is also expected to start building the new Discovery Sport as well - just like the Halewood plant in the UK that has handled Evoque assembly from the start and which just built its first Discovery Sport, as well.
It's only been a couple of months since Jaguar Land Rover announced the formation of its new Special Operations division, and we've already seen a number of vehicles to come out of it. But now the British automaker has announced a new facility that will house its elite skunkworks department.
Set to be built at Prologis Park in Ryton, England, on the outskirts of Coventry, the new Special Vehicle Operations Technical Centre will encompass dedicated production lines, F1-style flexible workshops, a dedicated paint studio and VIP suite for commissioning bespoke projects. JLR will spend some $33 million on the facility that will be home to 150 specialists - 100 of them being new hires.
The first project which the Special Operations division is working on is the F-Type Project 7, but we've already seen more projects in the pipeline - including the upcoming Range Rover Sport SVR - and you can bet there'll be more. The revival of the Lightweight E-Type also falls under Special Operations, but is undertaken by the Jaguar Heritage department located nearby at Browns Lane.
Care for a bit more proof that the Jaguar Land Rover portfolio of vehicles is the best it's ever been? Well, the Indian-owned pair of brands saw a record year in 2013, while 2014 has seen a 14-percent increase in sales. The crazy thing is, though, is that figure could be even higher, provided the company had the production capacity.
JLR is running a six-month waiting list on two of its most popular models, the Range Rover Sport (above) and Range Rover. According to Mark White, the company's chief technologist for body engineering, the blame can be placed on the paint shop at the company's Solihull factory, in the UK.
"We will probably max out the paint shop before we max out the body shop. Putting the second body shop in has given us the flexibility to ebb and flow the different models that go through there and meet the capacity demands we've got," White told Automotive News. "However, you always hit a bottleneck somewhere. And the paint shop is probably going to be the next biggest obstacle."
Let's say you just got a big promotion at work or the kids are moving out of the house, and you finally have some extra money. You decide to blow it all at once and treat yourself by upgrading your ride. Naturally, you look to a luxury automaker. What do you choose?
Models like the Audi A3 and Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class may be tailor-made to introduce buyers to the premium segment, but a new study finds that they don't garner the highest rates of non-luxury customer conquests. It turns out that a Volvo leads among folks moving up to a premium brand, and it isn't even one that's made anymore, at that.
A recent study by Polk and IHS Automotive looked at what models had the highest rates of buyers upgrading from a non-luxury segment. The information comes from its new vehicle registration data through April 2014. All ten top models boasted conquest rates of over 50 percent, but the Volvo C70 led the field with 68.01 percent of its customers coming from non-premium brands.
Since buying Jaguar Land Rover, Indian automaker Tata has generally left its luxury arm's platforms and technology alone. However, those days might be gone. The two of them are gradually growing closer with coordinated development and rumors of shared platforms. And it looks like all of that work and money is finally going to pay off with an actual vehicle in the near future.
According to Australian website Drive, Tata wants to make its cars more attractive to buyers outside of India, and to do that the company knows it must improve quality. The Indian company is being careful, though, because it doesn't want to dilute the Jaguar or Land Rover brands with cheap models. "You're going to see in the future a lot of sharing of technologies and platforms over time, but you won't see a JLR with a Tata badge on it," said Darren Bowler, managing director of Tata's Australian distributor, to Drive.
According to Bowler, these future vehicles are already on the way. Tata and JLR have a global platform in the works for 2017 that both companies could use for cars or crossovers. He also hinted that Jaguar's new Ingenium engines could be shared among the brands in the future, too.