2014 Kia Soul Base on 2040-cars
615 US-17, Longwood, Florida, United States
Engine:1.6L I4 16V GDI DOHC
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number)
: Soul Base
: Shadow Black
- 1st and 2nd row curtain head airbags
- 4-wheel ABS Brakes
- ABS and Driveline Traction Control
- Audio controls on steering wheel
- Audio system memory card slot
- Black grille w/chrome surround
- Bluetooth wireless phone connectivity
- Braking Assist
- Bucket front seats
- Cargo area light
- Center Console: Full with covered storage
- Clock: In-radio display
- Cloth seat upholstery
- Coil front spring
- Coil rear spring
- Digital Audio Input
- Driver Seat Head Restraint Whiplash Protection
- Dual illuminated vanity mirrors
- External temperature display
- Fold forward seatback rear seats
- Front Head Ro
- Front Independent Suspension
- Front reading lights
- Front suspension stabilizer bar
- Front Ventilated disc brakes
- Fuel Capacity: 14.2 gal.
- Fuel Consumption: City: 24 mpg
- Fuel Consumption: Highway: 30 mpg
- Fuel Type: Regular unleaded
- Head Restraint Whiplash Protection with Passenger Seat
- Heated driver mirror
- Heated passenger mirror
- Independent front suspension classification
- Instrumentation: Low fuel level
- Interior air filtration
- Manual front air conditioning
- Max cargo capacity: 61 cu.ft.
- MP3 player
- Overall height: 63.0"
- Overall Length: 163.0"
- Overall Width: 70.9"
- Overhead console: Mini with storage
- Passenger Airbag
- Power remote driver mirror adjustment
- Power remote passenger mirror adjustment
- Power windows
- Privacy glass: Deep
- Rear bench
- Regular front stabilizer bar
- Semi-independent rear suspension
- Side airbag
- SiriusXM AM/FM/Satellite Radio
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio(TM)
- Speed Sensitive Audio Volume Control
- Speed-proportional electric power steering
- Stability control
- Strut front suspension
- Surround Audio
- Suspension class: Regular
- Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Torsion beam rear suspension
- Total Number of Speakers: 6
- Trip computer
- Urethane shift knob trim
- Urethane steering wheel trim
- Variable intermittent front wipers
- Vehicle Emissions: ULEV II
- Wheel Diameter: 16
- Wheel Width: 6.5
- Wheelbase: 101.2"
Number of Doors
: 4 Doors
Please call 888-445-6563 and ask FOR INTERNET SALES
Kia Soul for Sale
Auto Services in Florida
Auto Repair & Service, Windshield Repair, Glass-Auto, Plate, Window, Etc
Address: 213 US Highway 41 Byp S, Venice
Phone: (888) 463-0379
Automobile Body Repairing & Painting
Address: 4114 Park Lake St, Goldenrod
Phone: (407) 895-8850
Auto Repair & Service, New Car Dealers, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting
Address: 7815 SW 104th St, Perrine
Phone: (305) 548-8816
Used Car Dealers, Automobile Salvage, Automobile & Truck Brokers
Address: 10222 NW 80th Ave, Miami-Lakes
Phone: (305) 823-4045
New Car Dealers, Truck Rental, Car Rental
Address: 1900 10th Ave N, Atlantis
Phone: (561) 693-3196
Auto Repair & Service, Auto Oil & Lube, Automotive Tune Up Service
Address: 5928 SE Abshier Blvd, Summerfield
Phone: (352) 307-2356
Thu, 07 Feb 2013 18:00:00 EST
Kia, DC Entertainment and Super Street magazine worked as a team to develop this one-of-a-kind Superman-themed Optima Hybrid that made its debut at the Chicago Auto Show today. The joint effort is designed to raise awareness for DC Entertainment's "We Can Be Heroes" campaign, a charitable relief effort to bring help and hope to people affected by drought and famine in the Horn of Africa.
Wed, 23 Jan 2013 10:14:00 EST
The metallic blue and red sedan, which thankfully manages to look better in person than it does in the pictures, is the seventh vehicle in a 10-month partnership between the automaker, comic book company and tuner as they build themed vehicles representing all of the Justice League heros. A yet-unseen eighth vehicle will be an amalgamation of all seven Super Heroes in one.
There is no mistaking the blue metallic finish with red chrome accents, or the world's most recognizable superhero's chest emblem glowing on the hood, but you have to look closer to see the Superman logo on the rear fascia and catch the red glow from the headlights. The theme has been carried into the cabin, where occupants will find custom upholstery and Superman's iconic shield on the seats and airbag cover. While the hybrid sedan's gasoline-electric powertrain remains untouched, the Optima features flared fenders, oversize 22-inch wheels and a height-adjustable suspension that is controlled from the cockpit. Read more in the official press blast below.
These four photos tell us most about the pomegranate-red concept Kia will be bringing to this year's 2013 Geneva Motor Show. An accompanying 66-word press release gives away nothing, so we're left to wonder if this is some kind of Nissan Juke rival that the South Korean company is toying with.
Thu, 05 Jun 2014 08:34:00 EST
Even with the exaggerated dimensions of concept cars, this unnamed "urban concept car" looks somewhat larger than the average subcompact hatch, and there are some seriously Juke-ish lines around the rear three-quarter. This concept, however, appears to be a two-door model, unlike the Juke with its hidden rear handles, but that doesn't mean a production model couldn't add a couple of entry points.
We'll know for sure in March. You'll have to make the four high-res photos and those 66 words in the release below last until then.
Residual values for last year's minivans are higher than they were in 2000.
Much like the station wagon was the shuttle of Baby Boomer generation, the minivan has been the primary means of transport for Generations X and Y. Just as the boomers abandoned the Country Squire, though, those kids that were toted around in Grand Caravans and Windstars are adults, and they certainly don't want to be seen in the cars their parents drove.