2014 Kia Soul Base on 2040-cars
615 US-17, Longwood, Florida, United States
Engine:1.6L I4 16V GDI DOHC
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number)
: Soul Base
: Bright Silver
- 1st and 2nd row curtain head airbags
- 4-wheel ABS Brakes
- ABS and Driveline Traction Control
- Audio controls on steering wheel
- Audio system memory card slot
- Black grille w/chrome surround
- Bluetooth wireless phone connectivity
- Braking Assist
- Bucket front seats
- Cargo area light
- Center Console: Full with covered storage
- Clock: In-radio display
- Cloth seat upholstery
- Coil front spring
- Coil rear spring
- Digital Audio Input
- Driver Seat Head Restraint Whiplash Protection
- Dual illuminated vanity mirrors
- External temperature display
- Fold forward seatback rear seats
- Front Head Ro
- Front Independent Suspension
- Front reading lights
- Front suspension stabilizer bar
- Front Ventilated disc brakes
- Fuel Capacity: 14.2 gal.
- Fuel Consumption: City: 24 mpg
- Fuel Consumption: Highway: 30 mpg
- Fuel Type: Regular unleaded
- Head Restraint Whiplash Protection with Passenger Seat
- Heated driver mirror
- Heated passenger mirror
- Independent front suspension classification
- Instrumentation: Low fuel level
- Interior air filtration
- Manual front air conditioning
- Max cargo capacity: 61 cu.ft.
- MP3 player
- Overall height: 63.0"
- Overall Length: 163.0"
- Overall Width: 70.9"
- Overhead console: Mini with storage
- Passenger Airbag
- Power remote driver mirror adjustment
- Power remote passenger mirror adjustment
- Power windows
- Privacy glass: Deep
- Rear bench
- Regular front stabilizer bar
- Semi-independent rear suspension
- Side airbag
- SiriusXM AM/FM/Satellite Radio
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio(TM)
- Speed Sensitive Audio Volume Control
- Speed-proportional electric power steering
- Stability control
- Strut front suspension
- Surround Audio
- Suspension class: Regular
- Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Torsion beam rear suspension
- Total Number of Speakers: 6
- Trip computer
- Urethane shift knob trim
- Urethane steering wheel trim
- Variable intermittent front wipers
- Vehicle Emissions: ULEV II
- Wheel Diameter: 16
- Wheel Width: 6.5
- Wheelbase: 101.2"
Number of Doors
: 4 Doors
Please call 888-445-6563 and ask FOR INTERNET SALES
Kia Soul for Sale
Auto Services in Florida
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Electric Service
Address: 230 Hatteras Ave, Clarcona
Phone: (352) 241-0686
Used Car Dealers, Wholesale Used Car Dealers
Address: 125 NW 27th Ave, Coral-Gables
Phone: (305) 642-4455
New Car Dealers, Car Rental
Address: 1807 N Nova Rd, Barberville
Phone: (386) 252-0011
Auto Repair & Service, Towing, Truck Wrecking
Address: 2850 Glades Cir, Tamarac
Phone: (954) 349-4827
Auto Repair & Service, Car Wash, Automobile Detailing
Address: 5910 S Military Trl, Briny-Breezes
Phone: (561) 965-6000
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies
Address: 2995 NW 79th St, Indian-Creek-Village
Phone: (305) 218-6503
Thu, 06 Feb 2014 10:01:00 EST
Earlier this week, we got our first glimpse of the 2015 Kia Soul EV out on the road, completely uncovered. And even before then, executive editor Chris Paukert had the opportunity to drive a camouflaged electric Soul prototype on Kia's home turf in Korea. But now, finally, officially, the electron-happy Soul makes its debut at the Chicago Auto Show.
Tue, 30 Apr 2013 16:00:00 EST
Powering the Soul EV is an 81-kilowatt electric motor that sends 109 horsepower and 210 pound-feet of torque to the front wheels. That's not immensely powerful, with Kia quoting a 0-60 time of "fewer than 12 seconds," but we're big fans of the instant torque thrust that EVs like the Soul provide. Top speed is electronically limited to approximately 90 miles per hour.
Kia says the Soul EV is good for roughly 80 to 100 miles of driving range.
According to a report from Reuters, South Korea's government has drafted strict new rules for automakers to follow when calculating fuel economy. The legislation comes after a major snafu by Hyundai and Kia that resulted in the automakers lowering the estimated fuel mileage of many popular models - some by several miles per gallon, including the Soul subcompact above - and compensating owners in the US and Canada for the reduction.
Mon, 19 Aug 2013 16:31:00 EST
The new fuel economy rules were announced by the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy in South Korea and will see average mileage ratings drop by roughly three to five percent, according to the report. In addition, manufacturers found guilty of overstating mileage figures will be liable for fines of up to $900,000.
These sweeping new regulations will go into effect in the second half of 2013 and, while they won't have any effect on EPA estimates for Hyundai and Kia vehicles in the United States, they are expected to result in new ratings for the two automakers in their home market of South Korea, where they enjoy a whopping 70-percent market share.
A prolonged factory strike at Hyundai-Kia factories in South Korea could mean that US dealership inventory of certain vehicles, such as the South Korea-built Hyundai Accent and Kia Soul, could dry up in the coming months, depending on the length of the strike, reports Cars.com's blog, Kicking Tires. The two brands together rank sixth in US sales and fifth in global sales.
Kicking Tires gives fascinating insight into how a production stoppage in South Korea might affect vehicle sales in the US, considering Hyundai-Kia has two factories in the US that build the Kia Sorento and Optima/Optima Hybrid, and the Hyundai Elantra sedan/coupe/GT, Sonata/Sonata Hybrid and Santa Fe/Santa Fe Sport. The only one of these vehicles that's built solely in the US is the Kia Sorento, with the rest of them sharing production with South Korea.
Be sure to read the piece, especially if you're in the market for a Hyundai or Kia, or just interested in global economics.