Please contact me at : email@example.com .
The wife is forcing me to sell my one of a kind off-road beast, a 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited Rubicon 4-Door
that has an automatic transmission and ONLY 43,500 original miles! Currently used as my mobile fishing rig, this
4x4 rock crawler has a TON of add-ons which make it a sweet daily driver and extremely trail capable. This rig is
definitely a head turner that will get plenty of onlookers, picture takers, thumbs up, and people complimenting you
about it DAILY!! I get about 14 mpg in town and 16 mpg on the highway, but if you're truly interested in this beast
it's not for the mpg! Synthetic oil changed every 5,000 miles at the local Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep
dealership. No mechanical issues whatsoever and has a clean notarized title that is ready to go! This is a FULLY
loaded Jeep JK Rubicon with over $10K+ in extras!! Have the confidence of buying a vehicle that needs NOTHING right
now. You definitely MUST SEE this rig in-person to appreciate the beauty of this BEAST! Asking $30,000 for it. I'm
not looking to get rid of this beast for nothing, so NO low ball offers, tire kickers, or scammers. I do NOT need
help selling this vehicle, so don't bother asking! Don't waste my time or yours. If genuinely interested, send me a
message or make an offer.
The following list is by no means comprehensive, but will give you a good idea of the extras installed on this
- Remote vehicle start
- NAV-TV ALLGIG-USB radio with built-in DVD Player and GPS Navigation
- Rebel Off-Road HellFire 6000K HID headlights
- Full metal front and rear fender flares
- (5) 17" wheels
- (5) 37x12.50x17 BFGoodwich KM2 Tires
- Wheel lock nuts with socket key
- Air Intake Kit AEM
- Custom fabricated off-road skid plates
- EVO1101 Protek Oil Pan Skid
- EVO1006 Front Axle Gusset Kit
- EVO Draglink Flip Kit
- EVO Plush Ride 4" Front and Rear Lift Coil Springs
- EVO HD SwayBar EndLinks
- EVO1072 Rear Roll Center Correction Trackbar Bracket
- Offroad Evolution Rocker Armor
- Bilstein 5100 series shocks (front and rear)
- Steering Stabilizer Relocation Kit
- ARB Dana 44 JK Differential Cover
- 5.13 r/p gearing
- SkyJacker 3/4" Front Spacers
- LINE-X spray coated tubular off-road Jeep doors
- OR-FAB front HDX steel bumper with D-ring mounts
- OR-FAB rear Rock Slider steel bumper with D-ring mounts
- Superwinch EPi9.0 Winch with 3/8" X 100' Synthetic Winchline & Aluminum Hawse Fairlead
- ETI 9000 soft cover
- Cobra 75WXST 40-Channel CB Radio
- VersaMount for CB Radio
- 4' firestick
- CB Antenna Mount
- CB Antenna Quick Disconnect
- (2) KC lights
- Hi-Lift Jack
- Tow Hitch
- Hood locking latches
- All-Season front and rear floor mats, as well as cargo liner
- Tinted windows
- Currie EZ-Tire Deflator
- Smittybilt High Performance Air Compressor w/ orange plastic case
- AEV jack base
- Switch Panel
- Upper Dash Panel
- Rear OEM mopar passenger grab handles
- Quadratec 3" front passenger grab handle
- Quadratec quick mirror
- Quadratec Omix Quad Arm Pad
- Fire extinguisher 2.0 lbs dry chemical
- Fire extinguisher black neoprene holder
- Bestop Header Bikini Safari Top
- Smittybilt 571135 C•RES HD Cargo Net Restraint System
- Cargo Web Netting (Yellow) customized w/ 2 yellow straps to rear bar and 2 carabineers
- (2) Cabela's TrailGear Tan Bucket Front Seat Covers
- (2) Smittybilt 5661024 G.E.A.R. Tan Front Seat Covers
- (1) Cabela's TrailGear Tan Bench Rear Seat Cover
- Great Day QD857OGRJ QuickDraw 2-Gun Overhead Gun Rack
2008 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon on 2040-cars
Tolleson, Arizona, United States
Please contact me at : firstname.lastname@example.org .
Jeep Wrangler for Sale
Auto Services in Arizona
Village Automotive INC ★★★★★
Victory Auto Body ★★★★★
Shuman`s Auto Clinic ★★★★★
Show Low Ford Inc ★★★★★
Auto blogThu, 07 Nov 2013 16:05:00 EST
According to a recent report, the Jeep Wrangler is the most popular SUV for customization, and this is backed up by the fact that the iconic off-roader was just named the Hottest 4x4-SUV at SEMA for the fourth year in a row. Looking for ways to keep its customers in-house rather than going aftermarket, Jeep and Mopar are always teaming to offer exciting new parts and pieces for the JK Wrangler.
Compared to most other Wranglers on display at SEMA - as well as other Chrysler Mopar SEMA concepts - the Jeep Wrangler Copper Crawler is surprisingly reserved, but should be no less exciting for owners to give their Wrangler a distinctive look. Starting off with an eye-catching copper paint scheme, the Jeep then goes on a Mopar catalog shopping spree with its matte black grille, black beadlock wheels, two-inch lift, Rubicon bumper (with a winch and aero end caps up front) and rocker panel and taillight guards.
Jeep also upgraded the Wrangler's transfer case for low-speed rock crawling (hence the vehicle's name) and cold-air intake for extra measure.
Jeep appears to have nailed it this time. After two decades of assembling its Grand Cherokee sport utility vehicle, the American automaker has finally delivered a world-class off-roader capable of taking on everything in its segment - and more - with a high likelihood of coming out on top.
And if you drove last year's model, it's time to climb behind the wheel again as Jeep has significantly updated the SUV for 2014 with a bold new exterior appearance, an upgraded interior with enhanced electronics and a new transmission that completely transforms the way it drives.
We recently spent a full week with a dark blue 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4x4, a well-optioned model fitted with the standard gasoline-fed V6. While it didn't have the punch of the range-topping V8-powered SRT8, or the fuel-sipping economy of its new EcoDiesel sibling, the high-volume variant left us quite impressed.
After their rented 2007 Hummer H3 failed them during the brutal Rallye Aicha des Gazelles in Morocco, Amy Lerner and her sister Tricia Reina were on a quest to find the most capable production off-roader for their next competition - they chose a 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon. Their next mission was to find a company with the competence to configure it to win. After poring over Internet forums and perusing countless magazines for an outfitter who could meet their demanding requirements, they sent their bright orange JK ("Crush" is the official color) to American Expedition Vehicles (AEV) for some modifications.
The Michigan-based team at AEV kept the Jeep's 3.6-liter V6 and automatic transmission stock, but replaced the hood with a tall AEV Heat Reduction Hood and added an AEV Snorkel Kit for water crossings (it serves double-duty as its raised height helps to keep the air intake out of the kicked-up dust on the trail). Front and rear off-road bumpers were bolted in place, and AEV skid plates were added to provide additional undercarriage protection. A pair of IPF-900 off-road lights improve visibility, while a 10.2-gallon AEV Fuel Caddy (located behind the exterior spare) added some range. The suspension was upgraded with a 3.5-inch lift kit with Bilstein remote reservoir shocks, and 35-inch Falken Wildpeak A/T tires (LT285/70R17) were mounted at all four corners on AEV's beadlock wheels.