Hello! My name is Jin, and I am selling my 1989 Jeep Cherokee Pioneer.
Thanks for visiting my auction page! :)
Be sure to watch the video review of the Jeep that I linked below!!.
I had this Jeep for about 1 1/2 years, and I loved every moment that I had with it :(
I am selling this car only because I have to go live in South Korea for the next 2-3 years.
I took EXCELLENT care of it. And although I never went off roading with this Jeep, I am a Jeep enthusiast! I took extra care and put in a lot of love into keeping this car in a good condition.
Just like many other Jeep Cherokee owners, I did my own work and maintenance! So I know very well about what this car is all about!
This car has very low mileage for its age (24 years old). I purchased this Jeep from an old couple who only used this car for routine grocery shopping. So it has low miles & never went off road.
Here are some of the work that I did.
1. Mobile 1 High Mileage Synthetic Oil every 5000 miles
2. New 3 row all metal radiator from radiatorbarn. This radiator is the best!! and it has lifetime warranty!
3. New Denso alternator from NAPA
4. New A/C Compressor
5. Routine tune up done by myself
6. New front diamond slotted rotors and brake pads
Here are some of the key features about this Jeep
1. 4x4 Works!!!
2. Power windows work!
3. Cruise control works!!! (lol)
4. New Pioneer stereo system
5. New headliner (nothing is ripping or falling apart)
6/ No Rust, No leaks!!!
Here is my VIDEO REVIEW of the Jeep!
Please watch it! :P
Few Bad things -
- Power locks don't work :(
- Front driver side speaker does not work (rest work), speakers need to be replaced
- My current tires are 235/75/15, while stock specifications are 215/75/15 (i think) so the tires are larger than it's supposed to be. If you turn your steering wheel ALL THE WAY (and only all the way) to the left, you can hear the tires grinding just a little bit.
- Default installed internal clock is wrong, and I can't reset it. Clock on the aftermarket stereo is fine though :P
- Front right power window has a little hard time operating. If I put WD-40 around the window frame, and it works just fine. But you know... :D
Few other things-
- This car has NEVER been in an accident/theft/flood/etc.. etc. I paid for this vehicle's complete history report. I have it in PDF file. I will send it to you if you request it :)
- I own this vehicle, title is clean, no existing payments left or etc.
- This Jeep passed VA inspection (VA inspections are pretty annoying...) in 05/13
- This Jeep is still my daily driver! So, I think mileage could be around 154000-155000 by the time you purchase it.
IMPORTANT: I leave to South Korea at the end of July. So if you win the auction, please come pick it up quickly!
If you have ANY questions, feel free to send me a message!!
Jeep Cherokee for Sale
- 1999 jeep cherokee classic sport utility 4-door 4.0l(US $5,500.00)
- L@@k video of this jeep! free national warranty no rust same as 2001(US $7,990.00)
- 1999 jeep cherokee sport
- 2000 jeep cherokee sport automatic 4 wheel drive a/c cloth seats 4 door(US $3,990.00)
- 1997 jeep cherokee se sport utility 4-door 4.0l 4x4(US $6,500.00)
- 2002 jeep cherokee laredo 4x4,auto,cd,v6,loaded,great suv,clean,no reserve!!!
Auto Services in Virginia
Auto Repair & Service, Used Car Dealers, Automobile Parts & Supplies
Address: 14611 Lee Hwy, Centreville
Phone: (703) 818-0106
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Automobile Restoration-Antique & Classic
Address: 23101 Old Valley Pike, Hayfield
Phone: (540) 459-2005
Auto Repair & Service
Address: 415 Maple St, Hollins-College
Phone: (540) 387-9066
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting
Address: 2703 NewHaven Dr, University-Of-Richmond
Phone: (804) 247-2267
Auto Repair & Service, Auto Transmission
Address: 11239 Jefferson Ave, Grafton
Phone: (757) 596-3883
New Car Dealers, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Parts & Supplies-Used & Rebuilt-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Address: 27388 Mine Run Rd, Rhoadesville
Phone: (540) 854-4556
Tue, 19 Feb 2013 20:00:00 EST
Chrysler has done a pretty good job as of late turning its television commercials into pep talks or rallying cries, but for its first ad for the 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee, it turned to Al Pacino's inspirational speech from the movie Any Given Sunday. In the movie, Pacino's character talks about how football is a game of inches, but the commercial, titled Chip Away, focuses more on the attention to detail that Jeep has exhibited on its updated flagship SUV.
Sun, 28 Apr 2013 15:05:00 EST
Centering around the newest Grand Cherokee model, the luxurious $47,995 Summit trim level, the commercial shows off some of the hand-stitched leathers and real metal and wood accents found inside the cabin. Check out the new 60-second spot by scrolling below.
In 2011, Chrysler announced a $72-million investment in its Toledo Machining Plant to modernize production of the eight- and nine-speed torque-converters for automatic transmissions made there. That upgrade work won't be finished until Q3 of this year, but Chrysler has already announced a further $19.6-million investment to increase production capacity for the nine-speeders.
Tue, 08 Jan 2013 16:29:00 EST
The extra units will be necessary because the nine-speed transmission they'll be mated to is going into three popular models: it will debut on the 2014 Jeep Cherokee, then go into the Chrysler 200 and Dodge Dart. The company predicted that this year alone it would sell 200,000 units equipped with the nine-speed tranny, and it is spending some $374 million in addition to the investment in Toledo to upgrade production capacity for it.
The work attached to this new investment won't begin until Q3 of 2014, and it will be finished by the end of that year. There's a press release below with all the details.
Is it just us or has eBay really become, of late, a surprising time capsule of older, barely used automobiles? We've had the 2005 Porsche Carrera GT with 83 miles, the 2004 Ferrari Enzo with 175 miles, the 1987 Shelby Lancer with 22 miles, the 1989 Shelby Dakota with 23 miles - none of those four cars ever even registered - and the 1975 Cosworth Vega with 191 miles. You can add to that list a 1977 Jeep J20 - the kind of Jeep that enthusiasts point to when they beg the brand to make another pickup truck.
Listed on eBay by Masterpiece Classic Cars in Whiteland, Indiana, the Brandywine and Alpine White truck has used its 360-cubic-inch V8 paired with a three-speed automatic to go just 3,940 documented miles. Not surprisingly, it's listed in excellent condition and the images appear to bear that out. The three-quarter-ton pickup comes with its original manual and pamphlets, the Quadra-Track four-wheel drive probably just as ready to tackle the terrain as it was 36 years ago. If only it came with some John Denver to play in that AM/FM/8-Track stereo...
At the time of writing it hasn't garnered a single offer or bid, probably due to the above-top-dollar Buy It Now price of $34,900. Still, since this is likely the closest you'll get to a Jeep pickup for some time, we'd recommend admiring it in the gallery of photos above.