1967 Jaguar E-type, Xke - Restoration Project - Partially Disassembled on 2040-cars
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
|
This is a two owner original black plate car from California. The car was purchased as a restoration project and is partially disassembled. Check it out on Zappa Racing's site! If you have any questions, call me on my cell at (412) 292-5506.
These are cars are going in excess of $200,000 as a norm.
Buyer is responsible for vehicle pickup or shipping.
|
Jaguar E-Type for Sale
1970 jaguar e type xke custom roller project race car 70's street rod hill climb
1962 jaguar xke e-type series 1 flat floor convertible
Front and rear clip for what appears to be a 1967 e- type. no title
1962 jaguar, series i, 3.8 liter, e-type roadster(US $48,500.00)
1969 jaguar e-type series two roadster. red/black. 4-speed. chrome wires. nice.(US $43,900.00)
1968 jaguar xke roadster series 1.5 red tan expert restoration superb inside&out(US $125,000.00)
Auto Services in Pennsylvania
West Penn Collision ★★★★★
Wallace Towing & Repair ★★★★★
Truck Accessories by TruckAmmo ★★★★★
Town Service Center ★★★★★
Tom`s Automotive Repair ★★★★★
Stottsville Automotive ★★★★★
Auto blog
Jaguar to sell all-electric cars by 2030, and six electric Land Rovers coming in next five years
Mon, Feb 15 2021Jaguar is making a big transition to become an electric-only car company. The switchover is meant to kickoff in 2025, and by 2030, Jaguar says 100% of its vehicle sales will be of electric models. Land Rover is taking a similar route, but to a lesser extent. The British off-roading brand says that it will introduce six pure electric variants in the next five years, with eyes on 60% of its sales being of electric models by 2030. Its first all-electric model will arrive in 2024, JLR said. An Automotive News report cites CEO Thierry Bollore, saying he expects "almost zero" production of cars with internal combustion engines by 2039, making that the theoretical end date of Land Rover vehicles with ICEs. JLR, owned by India's Tata Motors, said on Monday the Jaguar brand will lead the way with a fully-electric model range built on a brand-new electric platform. The Land Rover EVs are to be built on a separate electric vehicle architecture to provide for "two clear unique personalities." The Land Rover EVs are said to be finding homes on both the Modular Longitudinal Architecture (MLA) and Electric Modular Architecture (EMA). Both support combustion engine layouts and full EV layouts, but the latter is said to be more biased toward EVs and to exclusively support "advanced electrified ICE." Both brands will be taking advantage of technology from within the Tata Group (JLR's owners) to make this transition happen. There's limited information on the future of certain models for the time being, but Jaguar did say that its previously-planned XJ replacement will no longer have a place in the brand's lineup. That said, Jaguar says the nameplate might stick around, with the assumption it could be used on an all-new future EV. Additionally, Automotive News reports that Jaguar will transition away from SUV-style vehicles, citing Bollore — the theory being that Land Rover takes over and completely fills that space in the future. We'll be wondering about what will become of the F-Pace and E-Pace. Our biggest Jaguar question concerns the F-Type, though. Will we get a fully electric version of the sports car in the future? Jaguar didn't address it, but we certainly hope so. JLR said that as it electrifies its model range, it will keep all three of its British plants open. But Bollore, who took over as chief executive in September, said the carmaker's Castle Bromwich plant in central England would focus on "non-production" activities in the long term.
Jaguar recalling XK Convertible and XF 2.0T sedan for unrelated issues
Fri, 16 Aug 2013Jaguar has announced that it will be recalling 1,989 XK Convertibles produced between October 1, 2010 and August 1, 2013. Model years ranging from 2011 to 2014 are part of the recall.
The issue has to do with one of the switches the switch that controls the opening and closing of the convertible top. The switch also has to do with the operation of the power windows. According to the Feds, the switch doesn't move down to close the power windows, meaning that the window could accidentally close on the finger or arm of an inattentive person.
In related news, Jaguar is also recalling 940 2013 XF sedans powered by the 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine for a hose that can detach underhood, which could cause the engine to stall or could leave the driver without power steering or brakes.
Weekly Recap: Things you might not know about the 2015 Dodge Charger and Challenger Hellcats
Sat, 16 Aug 2014If you're an enthusiast, and you don't know that Dodge spawned another Hellcat this week, you really must have been living in cave. The 2015 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat is probably the biggest news for enthusiasts since the reveal of, well the 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat.
But, there are some things you might not know or might have missed about the new Charger and Challenger Hellcats. For starters, reports that the Hellcat production would be limited to a low volume are not true.
"We have not capped the Hellcat on either the Challenger or the Charger," Dodge CEO Tim Kuniskis said.












