1999 Isuzu Trooper 4x4 Runs Great Cold Air on 2040-cars
Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States
|WE ARE SELLING OUR 1999 ISUZU TROOPER 4X4 SUV. THIS TRUCK RUNS GREAT AND GOES THROUGH SNOW LIKE BUTTER. EVERYTHING WORKS LIKE IT SHOULD. IT HAS POWER WINDOWS,LOCKS,CRUISE AIR IS ICE COLD . 4X4 HAD AUTO,LOW AND HIGH RANGE. IT HAS A V6 AND AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION. FULL SIZE ROOF RACK.
**NEW TIRES LESS THAN 1000 MILES
**NEW ALTERNATOR AND BELT LAST YEAR
**NEWER BATTERY ABOUT 2 YEARS OLD
RADIO FACEPLATE MISSING HAVE FACTORY RADIO
HAS A FEW SCUFFS AND SMALL DENTS
NJ STATE INSPECTION DONE IN JUNE
PLEASE CALL ME TO SEE VEHICLE
THIS IS A GREAT 5 PASSENGER FAMILY MOVER AND COLLEGE TRIP CAR.
EXPLORER BLAZER TAHOE SUBARU SUZUKI 4X4 SUV JEEP CHEROKEE TOYOTA LANDCRUISER RANGE ROVER
Isuzu Trooper for Sale
Auto Services in New Jersey
Auto Repair & Service
Address: 2002 29th St, Hasbrouck-Heights
Phone: (718) 626-5281
Auto Repair & Service
Address: 321 White Horse Pike, Magnolia
Phone: (856) 767-5089
New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers, Automobile Leasing
Address: 125 Maple Ave, Tranquility
Phone: (908) 879-7777
Auto Repair & Service, Auto Oil & Lube
Address: 14314 94th Ave, Englewd-Clfs
Phone: (718) 526-4051
Auto Repair & Service, New Car Dealers, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting
Address: 1520 Campus Dr, Rosemont
Phone: (215) 394-5071
Automobile Parts & Supplies, Auto Body Parts
Address: 610 Atkins Ave, Shrewsbury
Phone: (732) 776-7309
Sun, 16 Jun 2013 11:01:00 EST
Back in August, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration announced a recall on the General Motors GMT360 SUVs (Buick Rainier, Chevrolet Trailblazer, GMC Envoy, Isuzu Ascender and Saab 9-7X) ranging from the 2005 to 2007 model years and the 2006 GMT370 SUVs (Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT and GMC Envoy XL) due to potential fires associated with the driver's door module. Initially limited to 250,000 units sold or registered in 20 Snow Belt states (and the District of Columbia), the recall has now been expanded to include an additional 193,000 of these SUVs in the US and, according to The Detroit News, 40,000 more sold outside the US, including Canada and Mexico.
Mon, 30 Jun 2014 15:30:00 EST
Like the original recall, the issue is still a faulty driver's door module that can short out, which could lead to a fire. The Detroit News is reporting that, out of the 443,000 units being recalled, GM says that there were 58 fires that caused 11 minor injuries, and the expanded recall accounted for six fires and one injury. Despite the lower number of fires, the recall notice recommends that owners park their vehicles until the recall repairs has been performed.
On recalled units with functional modules, the repair consists of a protective coating being applied to the module, while vehicles with modules that are not working properly will have the driver's door module replaced. The official recall notice is posted below, and it includes contact information for customers of all five brands.
General Motors today announced a truly massive recall covering some 8.4 million vehicles in North America. Most significantly, 8.2 million examples of the affected vehicles are being called back due to "unintended ignition key rotation," though GM spokesperson Alan Adler tells Autoblog that this issue is not like the infamous Chevy Cobalt ignition switch fiasco.
Wed, 21 Nov 2012 09:15:00 EST
For the sake of perspective, translated to US population, this total recall figure would equal a car for each resident of New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Montana, Delaware, South Dakota, Alaska, North Dakota, the District of Columbia, Vermont and Wyoming. Combined. Here's how it all breaks down:
7,610,862 vehicles in North America being recalled for unintended ignition key rotation. 6,805,679 are in the United States.
General Motors and Isuzu have officially stitched together 1.5 million Duramax 6.6-liter diesel engines. The joint venture between the two manufacturers started in 1998, and now the DMAX plant employs 517 workers in a 584,000 square-foot facility. GM introduced the Duramax turbo diesel engine to the US market for the 2001 model year, and it can be found trucks like the Chevrolet Silverado HD and GMC Sierra HD as well as the full-size Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana vans. In its current configuration, the engine yields 397 horsepower and 765 pound-feet of torque at just 1,600 rpm.
Of course, the big oil burner has plenty of tuning potential as well. As you may recall, a Duramax-powered truck recently set the land speed record for towing a vehicle at 142 miles per hour.
GM owns 60 percent of the joint venture, with Isuzu laying claim to the remaining 40 percent. The facility is located in Chicago. You can take a look at the brief press release below for more information on the milestone.