- 1999 isuzu rodeo ls automatic 2wd all power options(US $2,900.00)
- 2001 01 00 isuzu rodeo v6 3.2l automatic honda passport 2000 as is(US $899.00)
- 1999 isuzu vehicross sport utility 2-door 3.5l
- 1995 isuzu trooper 5 sp manual, hitch,roof rack, lots more !!!!!!!!!(US $2,375.00)
- 1987 barn find isuzu p/up w/ only 69,033 actual miles
- 2000 isuzu trooper ls sport utility 4-door 3.5l
- Npr isuzu diesel regular cab 14' j rod flatbed maxon liftgate drw - we finance!
- 1998 isuzu npr
- 4dr 2wd s suv 4.2l cd am/fm stereo premium wheels full size spare alloy wheels(US $6,944.00)
- 95 isuzu rodeo(US $2,600.00)
- Npr 5.2l diesel regular cab 16' supreme van body maxon inner liftgate we finance(US $36,975.00)
- 2002 isuzu axiom it has bad trans runs & drive but the trans does not shift
- 2004 isuzu ascender s sport utility 4-door 4.2l(US $6,450.00)
- 2004 isuzu ascender s(US $4,900.00)
- 2005 isuzu ascender s(US $9,995.00)
- 1984 isuzu pup with a diesel 2.2 c223 and automatic transmission long bed
- 1999 isuzu vehicross base sport utility 2-door 3.5l
- White sport utility truck
- 2007 isuzu npr base 5.2l(US $16,995.00)
- Isuzu npr diesel w/liftgate 16 ft box runs perfect (dot inspect) south nj(US $8,300.00)
- 2001 isuzu vehicross sport utility 2-door 3.5l(US $9,500.00)
- 2003 isuzu roto rooter truck with hackney 12'6"x7'x7'6" boxes-major engine probl(US $8,750.00)
- 2005 isuzu roto rooter truck with hackney 12'6"x7'x7'6" boxes-electrical problem(US $8,750.00)
- Gas sipper hard to find isuzu amigo with cold air 5 speed good tires cheap!!!(US $1,795.00)
- 2001 isuzu vehicross base sport utility 2-door 3.5l(US $4,500.00)
- Isuzu npr(US $4,799.99)
- Wrecker(US $22,000.00)
- 1993 isuzu amigo s sport utility 2-door 2.3l(US $2,399.00)
- 1998 isuzu amigo 4x4(US $3,900.00)
- 1999 isuzu rodeo(US $1,000.00)
- 1998 isuzu amigo s sport soft top 2-door blue(US $650.00)
- 1997 isuzu oasis no reserve
- 2001 isuzu turbo diesel box truck
- 1998 isuzu ftr flat bed 181,000 original miles 25,950 lbs(US $12,800.00)
- Rodeo sport / clean / low miles(US $2,400.00)
- Isuzu diesel npr 12ft box truck,automatic, a/c custom shelves w/ landscape ramps(US $9,750.00)
- Isuzu npr dump truck(US $13,695.00)
- 1999 isuzu vehicross base sport utility 2-door 3.5l ironman edition(US $7,500.00)
- ** timeless classic !!! ** 2000 isuzu trooper "s" 4x4 ** clean carfax !!(US $5,900.00)
- 1998 isuzu rodeo 4x4 5-speed perfect carfax! no reserve!! high bidder wins!!
- 2005 isuzu npr hd 14ft flatbed wood stakes 2k hydraulic liftgate - 3,100 miles
- 2007 isuzu npr base 5.2l 14 foot box with power lift(US $7,900.00)
- 2007 isuzu npr base 5.2l(US $8,900.00)
- 2002 isuzu npr 5.7 gas(US $4,500.00)
- 1998 isuzu rodeo s amigo convertible utility 4-door 2.2l(US $3,500.00)
- 2000 limited edition ironman triathlon 4wd isuzu amigo low miles many extras(US $5,200.00)
- Garage kept 1991 isuzu space cab pickup truck space cab 2.6l
- 1986 isuzu trooper ls 2-door 2.2l turbo diesel (3rd gen connecting rods)(US $3,500.00)
- 2002 isuzu rodeo sport s sport utility 2-door 2.2l
- 2001 isuzu vehicross base sport utility 2-door 3.5l(US $4,000.00)
- 2001 isuzu trooper ls ... 88,723 original miles(US $5,900.00)
- 2002 isuzu rodeo sport 4x4 ... 52,260 original miles(US $6,400.00)
- Isuzu npr flatbed stake body
- 1995 isuzu pickup s standard cab pickup 2-door 2.3l
- 2002 isuzu axiom(US $4,500.00)
- 1999 red izusu rodeo suv(US $2,000.00)
- Isuzu diesel npr 14' box van body side access innerlift liftgate drw we finance!(US $15,950.00)
- 2002 isuzu rodeo no reserve
- 2005 isuzu ascender ls sport utility 4-door 4.2l
- Dating sitň for se§ with girls in austrÓliÓ: https://links.wtf/dzxy(US $11.00)
Isuzu Ascender Price Analytics
About Isuzu Ascender
Auto blogThu, 07 Aug 2014 13:30:00 EST
It's not unusual for there to be a lag between an automaker announcing a recall and the official documentation showing up on the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration website. So it's no surprise that a recent GM campaign took about a month to appear in its official capacity. However, there appears to be some big differences between the two reports with potential safety implications.
In late June, GM announced that it needed to recall 181,984 examples of the Chevrolet Trailblazer, Buick Rainier, GMC Envoy, Isuzu Ascender and Saab 9-7x from the 2005-2007 model years, plus the 2006 Chevy Trailblazer EXT and 2006 GMC Envoy XL. The new documents paint a slightly different picture with 184,611 needing repaired and different model years listed.
The reason for the fix is still the same, though. It's possible for fluid to contact the master power window switch module in the driver's door, which can corrode the part. Eventually this could cause a short circuit, leaving the buttons inoperable and potentially leading to a fire. But the new NHTSA documents add an important note: "A fire could occur even while the vehicle is not in use. As a precaution, owners are advised to park outside until the remedy has been made."
General Motors today announced a truly massive recall covering some 8.4 million vehicles in North America. Most significantly, 8.2 million examples of the affected vehicles are being called back due to "unintended ignition key rotation," though GM spokesperson Alan Adler tells Autoblog that this issue is not like the infamous Chevy Cobalt ignition switch fiasco.
For the sake of perspective, translated to US population, this total recall figure would equal a car for each resident of New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Montana, Delaware, South Dakota, Alaska, North Dakota, the District of Columbia, Vermont and Wyoming. Combined. Here's how it all breaks down:
7,610,862 vehicles in North America being recalled for unintended ignition key rotation. 6,805,679 are in the United States.
Back in August, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration announced a recall on the General Motors GMT360 SUVs (Buick Rainier, Chevrolet Trailblazer, GMC Envoy, Isuzu Ascender and Saab 9-7X) ranging from the 2005 to 2007 model years and the 2006 GMT370 SUVs (Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT and GMC Envoy XL) due to potential fires associated with the driver's door module. Initially limited to 250,000 units sold or registered in 20 Snow Belt states (and the District of Columbia), the recall has now been expanded to include an additional 193,000 of these SUVs in the US and, according to The Detroit News, 40,000 more sold outside the US, including Canada and Mexico.
Like the original recall, the issue is still a faulty driver's door module that can short out, which could lead to a fire. The Detroit News is reporting that, out of the 443,000 units being recalled, GM says that there were 58 fires that caused 11 minor injuries, and the expanded recall accounted for six fires and one injury. Despite the lower number of fires, the recall notice recommends that owners park their vehicles until the recall repairs has been performed.
On recalled units with functional modules, the repair consists of a protective coating being applied to the module, while vehicles with modules that are not working properly will have the driver's door module replaced. The official recall notice is posted below, and it includes contact information for customers of all five brands.
General Motors and Isuzu have officially stitched together 1.5 million Duramax 6.6-liter diesel engines. The joint venture between the two manufacturers started in 1998, and now the DMAX plant employs 517 workers in a 584,000 square-foot facility. GM introduced the Duramax turbo diesel engine to the US market for the 2001 model year, and it can be found trucks like the Chevrolet Silverado HD and GMC Sierra HD as well as the full-size Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana vans. In its current configuration, the engine yields 397 horsepower and 765 pound-feet of torque at just 1,600 rpm.
Of course, the big oil burner has plenty of tuning potential as well. As you may recall, a Duramax-powered truck recently set the land speed record for towing a vehicle at 142 miles per hour.
GM owns 60 percent of the joint venture, with Isuzu laying claim to the remaining 40 percent. The facility is located in Chicago. You can take a look at the brief press release below for more information on the milestone.
After a door-fire investigation that dates back to February, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has officially announced a recall today that affects around 250,000 General Motors SUVs for a faulty driver's door module. The recall applies to the Buick Rainier, Chevrolet Trailblazer, GMC Envoy, Isuzu Ascender and Saab 9-7X from the 2006 and 2007 model years, as well as the 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT and GMC Envoy XL for vehicles sold and/or registered in the Snow Belt.
Road salt use in these midwestern and northern states can lead to corrosion of the driver's door module on these GMT360 and GMT370 vehicles, which allows water to come in contact with the circuit board. If shorted out, the vehicle's power door locks and power windows will not work, and could possibly lead to overheating and, in some circumstances, a fire. No official word on how many total vehicles caught on fire, but back in June, 28 fires had been reported to the government agency. A fix for the problem is still being worked out, but all affected vehicle owners will be notified by GM.
Scroll down for the official NHTSA statement.