I have owned this vehicle since 2/2012. Was originally purchased at Honda of Casper in Casper, WY, and I am the second owner. I have used it as a daily driver in the summer; it has been driven infrequently in fall and winter, and always garaged.
Condition is as follows, please review all pictures as well.
Mechanical condition: Excellent. No issues, runs great, oil changed every 3k. Has KN drop-in filter, motor is otherwise 100% factory.
Interior condition: Very good. Everything works and functions correctly. Minor staining on front passenger and driver seats, see pictures. Front passenger door insert has a crack in it. Everything else is exceptional.
Includes mud mats for front, rear, and trunk. Also includes OE Honda carpet floor mats, never used.
Exterior condition: Good, see notes.
- Comes with 17" Sparco wheels seen in photos, with all season tires and wheel locks. I do not have the OE Mugen wheels.
- Has moonroof and door visors as shown. Also has hood bug deflector.
- I do have the front lip, which I removed the day I purchased it. Has a crack in it.
- Front bumper looks like it was replaced or resprayed at some point. Paint match is good, but not indistinguishable to the discerning eye (see pictures).
- Roof is painted black, and has some minor scaling, looks like hard water spots. You can probably buff this out if you know what you're doing.
- Cosmetic damage to passenger rear quarter/bumper interface. No visible crease in the panel, but the bumper/quarter alignment is off. Paint chips on the edge of the quarter where damaged. An experienced body man could massage this out easily.
- One small door ding on passenger rear door. Smaller than a dime and no paint damage.
- Paint has other minor chips and scratches that fall under expected wear and tear for a six year old vehicle. I have tried to capture these in the pictures, some have been touched up by the previous owner. Clear coat does not have any oxidation or peeling as this car was always garaged. Has not been evaluated for paint warranty issue to my knowledge, but I looked at it and don't see the described defects - this may have been why the roof was re-sprayed.
Online photo gallery:
Please contact me if the hosting is down and I can send a link or email you all 45 photos.
Car is located in Casper, WY, and is also for sale locally.
Buyer responsible for shipping or pick up once payment has cleared. Payment in full due within 7 calendar days of auction close. Will deliver up to 500 miles from Casper, WY for $1.00 per mile.
If you have additional questions, please contact me (Levi) at 307-315-2155.