98 Honda Accord Coupe 3.0l V6 Fully Customized Show Car on 2040-cars
white 2 black two tone
white 2 black two tone
Leesburg, Georgia, United States
Engine:3.0L 2997CC V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated
For Sale By:Private Seller
Trim: EX Coupe 2-Door
Options: Sunroof, CD Player
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes
Drive Type: FWD
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
Sub Model: EX
Exterior Color: white 2 black two tone
Disability Equipped: No
Interior Color: white 2 black two tone
Number of Doors: 2
Number of Cylinders: 6
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Condition: Used: A vehicle is considered used if it has been registered and issued a title. Used vehicles have had at least one previous owner. The condition of the exterior, interior and engine can vary depending on the vehicle's history. See the seller's listing for full details and description of any imperfections. ...
98 Honda Accord Coupe 3.0L V6 95,000 miles. Vehicle is sold AS IS and NO REFUNDS
- Full fiberglass interior, Icon 7in in-dash TV, 2 10" RE subs on an Xterminator XT1600.2 amp with 00ga wire run to the truck to an Intimidator group 31 battery. Stereo with American Bass 4 - 6 1/2" components and 8 tweeters and American Bass SQ480 4-channel amp. Custom DVD player flush mounted in place of glove box. Pioneer head unit, with 7 band EQ mounted in custom panel with air gauges.
- Group 35 Intitimadator in front, with Stinger dual battery isolator
- 20" Power coated white Konig rims
- Custom white and black two tone paint with red accent paint pinstripe
- Rear bumper shaved license mount, custom tag bracket.
- Shave door handles inside and outside. Custom push button door release. Rear deck lid lights are fully shaved.
- Front suspension, air cylinder's with engine compartment modify to allow wheels to lay the front as low as possible.
- Rear suspension, custom cantilever air bag suspension designed and built by Gil Doyal w/Doyal Design and Fabrication
- Moon roof with full tweed black headliner, seats are cover in white vinyl and black tweed.
- Custom billet aluminum steering wheel.
- Custom fiberglass center console with black toggle switches to control the suspension.
- Aftermarket signal mirrors
- Custom Magnaflow exhaust with Camaro style tips flush behind rear wheels.
Honda Accord for Sale
- 1997 honda accord lx 5 speeds,4 cyl 2.2l engine,excellent ride,no reserve price
- 2002 honda accord ex.. only 111511 miles.. very clean..
- 1999 honda accord lx sedan 4-door 2.3l(US $3,000.00)
- No reserve, 2006 honda accord lx sedan, clean title & carfax, gas saver, 34mpg
- 2010 honda accord ex-l sedan! leather nav heated-sts 1-owner only 5,600-miles!!(US $19,900.00)
- 1992 honda accord ex....mint only 101k!!!!!
Auto Services in Georgia
Auto Repair & Service, New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers
Address: 2980 James Cir, Valdosta
Phone: (229) 247-1920
Used Car Dealers, Financing Services
Address: 3485 Centerville Highway, Avondale-Est
Phone: (866) 438-5202
New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers, Automobile & Truck Brokers
Address: 1755 The Exchange SE, Powder-Springs
Phone: (678) 401-3732
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Automobile Parts & Supplies
Address: 1501 Montgomery St, Allenhurst
Phone: (912) 349-1939
Auto Repair & Service, Window Tinting, Glass Coating & Tinting
Address: 10262 Main St Ste 110, Vinings
Phone: (770) 592-4265
New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers
Address: 1955 Panola Rd, Conley
Phone: (678) 289-8531
Mon, 12 Aug 2013 18:01:00 EST
Honda wasn't really a major player in the automotive industry when drive-in movie theaters were popular in the US, but the automaker is doing its best to preserve the place where automotive and cinema histories collide. Using Project Drive-In, Honda is helping bring awareness to a story we brought up last month, where we saw how a move away from 35-millimeter film could put some of the few drive-in theaters remaining in the US out of business.
Fri, 28 Jun 2013 15:59:00 EST
As production studios switch to digital film, theaters are required to upgrade to digital projectors, which Honda says will cost about $80,000 for drive-ins. While Project Drive-In asks people to donate money to the cause or pledge to go to a drive-in theater, Honda will also be donating projectors to five of the remaining drive-ins based on votes received on its website. Scroll down to watch a short video describing Project Drive-In, and be sure to vote, pledge and even contribute to save the drive-ins.
Despite being the oldest model in North America's subcompact sweepstakes, the current Honda Fit remains a paragon in its segment, offering unparalleled packaging, good road manners and robust reliability. In fact, even with far more modern competitors like the Chevrolet Sonic, Ford Fiesta, Hyundai Accent and Nissan Versa Note on the scene, it may well still be the best of the bunch.
Tue, 19 Nov 2013 20:00:00 EST
All of which explains why we're so nervous about the next-generation model, shown in these apparently leaked stock shots scanned from an in-country magazine (no, that rear end really isn't that wonky, it's the page curl distorting the image).
Will the next Fit retain the current car's incredible seating flexibility? Will it still offer a sweet-shifting manual transmission and a four-cylinder seemingly happy to bounce off its rev limiter all the livelong day? We won't know until we try it, but if these shots are representative of what we can expect in North America, it certainly will look very different. While the same two-box shape with roughly the same greenhouse remains, the front end looks much more aggressive than before, with squinty-eyed headlamps blending into a Civic-like grille, all sitting over a lower fascia with unusually oversized air intakes. The profile view is dominated by the front quarterlight and a new sharply rising character line that originates in the front fenders and terminates in the headlamps.
Like any form of motorsports, attempts at breaking land speed records are inherently dangerous. To wit: During a recent speed competition at El Mirage dry lake beds in southern California, racer Brian Gillespie and his first-gen Honda Insight crashed at nearly 190 miles per hour, and it was all caught on video.
According to the Southern California Timing Association website, which hosts the event, the weather was good and there was no wind on November 10, so it isn't clear what may have caused the crash. Despite the car being destroyed (including the entire front end being sheared off), Gillespie suffered only "minor injuries" and is recovering. The SCTA site does state that Gillespie managed to crack the 200-mile-per-hour mark in a previous run with a top speed of 200.9 mph, so congratulations to him on that! Scroll down to watch the horrifying crash.