- One owner free clean carfax 4x4 pristine no issues low reserve
- 1999 gmc yukon sle sport utility 4-door 5.7l
- 1 owner clean carfax heated leather seats sunroof nav 3rd row mp3 dvd power gate(US $47,000.00)
- Slt-2 pkg navigation sunroof dual tvs denali appearance chrome 22s loaded
- 2008 gmc yukon slt sunroof nav dvd heated leather 20's texas direct auto(US $20,780.00)
- Gmc: yukon denali sport utility vehicle (1999) yukon denali(US $6,500.00)
- Cheapest running and driving 2wd gmc yukon on ebay! repo time!(US $1,395.00)
- 14 yukon xl slt,remote start,back-up cam,htd lth,bose,17in whls,28k,we finance!!(US $36,900.00)
- 2010 denali used 6.2l v8 16v automatic suv onstar bose
- 2004 gmc yukon denali dvd tv 3row seat tow package 6.0 awd loaded
- 2011 gmc yukon denali we finance leather 3rd row sunroof nav export available
- Touring call greg 888-696-0646 collision warring blind spot(US $62,889.00)
- 2012 gmc denali
- 1 owner clean carfax nav sunroof heated leather seats cd audio mp3 side steps(US $35,000.00)
- 15 yukon slt,sunroof,nav,rear dvd,htd/cool lth,3rd row,polish 20's,8k,we finance(US $54,900.00)
- Very good condition, clean, runs great. rare to find in this condition
- 1 owner clean carfax nav heated leather seats sunroof chromes running boards(US $30,500.00)
- 2013 denali used 6.2l v8 16v automatic awd suv bose onstar(US $51,980.00)
- Leather chrome 22s denali appearance entertainment 2nd row buckets power gate
- 2005 gmc yukon denali awd sunroof htd leather 24's 46k texas direct auto(US $15,980.00)
- 2003 gmc yukon xl 1500 slt sport utility 4-door 5.3l(US $6,899.00)
- Gmc yukon xl 2500 8.1l slt autoride 4x4 sunroof leather heated seats new tires!!(US $11,495.00)
- 2013 gmc yukon slt 8pass htd leather rear cam 39k miles texas direct auto(US $30,980.00)
- Mint 2008 gmc yukon denali xl awd loaded nav dvd inspected service history lqqk!(US $24,900.00)
- 2002 gmc yukon xl 1500 denali sport utility 4-door 6.0l(US $5,500.00)
- 1 owner we ship heated leather seats mp3 nav rear entertainment chromes sunroof(US $29,200.00)
- 4wd power auto texas controls bluetooth rear camera navigation sunroof leather(US $22,988.00)
- All-wheel drive suv sunroof backup camera leather nav remote start texas(US $28,488.00)
- 2wd leather 14 to 20 mpg 5.3l v8 slt one previous owner texas(US $27,988.00)
- Nice truck for cheap(US $2,250.00)
- 2004 gmc yukon xl slt 4wd low miles sunroof bose clean carfax loaded !!(US $11,800.00)
- 10 yukon denali awd navigation rear dvd chrome 20s one owner moonroof xm clean(US $35,995.00)
- 2001 gmc yukon(US $5,800.00)
- 2011 gmc yukon xl 2wd 1500 rear camera, factory towing
- 200" gmc yukon limousine(US $44,000.00)
- Slt xl third row bose sound backup camera rear climate control heated seats(US $37,988.00)
- Awd 14 city 18 highway mpg denali leather dvd nav backup camera texas(US $42,988.00)
- 15 one owner denali luxury suv v8 awd leather nav dvd warranty
- 2009 gmc yukon slt !!every option!! !!loaded!! !!clean carfax!!(US $17,595.00)
- 2wd texas power control auto bluetooth black leather interior removable camera(US $37,988.00)
- 2004 gmc yukon xl
- 2005 gmc yukon xl denali awd navi roof dvd one owner free shipping(US $8,950.00)
- 2013 yukon xl slt looking for a loaded luxury suv then look no further(US $35,777.00)
- 2007 gmc yukon slt 7-pass leather park assist 59k miles texas direct auto(US $23,980.00)
- 2005 gmc yukon slt 4wd
- 1999 gmc yukon slt sport utility 4-door 5.7l
- 4x4 gps navigation 3rd row seat moonroof leather heated seats dvd white(US $21,999.00)
- 2013 gmc yukon xl 8-pass heated leather rear cam 33k mi texas direct auto(US $30,980.00)
- 2013 gmc yukon slt rearcam leather heated seats 8 pass bose media input 22k(US $31,940.00)
- 2013 gmc yukon slt 8pass heated leather rear cam 31k mi texas direct auto(US $31,980.00)
- 2013 gmc yukon xl 8-pass htd leather rear cam 34k miles texas direct auto(US $31,980.00)
- 2013 gmc yukon xl 4x4 slt rearcam leather heated seats 8 pass media input 38k(US $32,930.00)
- 1 owner clean carfax denali all wheel drive navi back up cam fully loaded lthr
- 2010 gmc youkon - ***denali***
- Awd 4dr 1500 denali low miles suv automatic vortec 6.2l vvt v8 sfi , black onyx
- 22" wheels - hybrid - navigation - heated and cooled seats - loaded(US $43,826.00)
- 2011 gmc yukon denali sport utility 4-door 6.2l(US $39,900.00)
- Gmc yukon awd 4dr 1500 denali low miles suv automatic vortec 6.2l vvt v8 sfi , g(US $38,988.00)
- 2001 gmc yukon 1500 slt sport utility 4-door 5.3l
- 2013 gmc yukon xl * new * 6.2l v8 16v * awd* suv * bose * onstar(US $55,995.00)
GMC Yukon Price Analytics
About GMC Yukon
Auto blogTue, 15 Oct 2013 18:31:00 EST
Aside from the new General Motors offerings, there's not a whole lot of action going on in the fullsize SUV segment. That doesn't seem to be stopping GM from pushing the envelope in the market as Automotive News is reporting that the automaker is looking to introduce some new powertrain options into the Chevy Tahoe (and Suburban), GMC Yukon (and Yukon XL) and the Cadillac Escalade - all have been redesigned for the 2015 model year.
Now, we already know that GM and Ford are collaborating on nine- and ten-speed transmissions for a broad range of applications (including the big SUVs), but this new report says that GM is also considering other options as a way to one-up the competition and, of course, to optimize fuel economy. AN quotes Jeff Luke, executive chief engineer for GM trucks, as saying that "interesting powertrain technologies" are coming including a return of a hybrid SUV and possibly even a diesel engine. Although it sounds like the latter could come down to how customers respond to the 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel.
General Motors must be pretty pleased with sales of its two newest pickups, the GMC Sierra and Chevrolet Silverado, as it's announced price hikes for both models, as part of a planned price tweak.
Prices will be bumped by as much as $1,500, although weirdly, they'll be offset by as much as $1,500 in cash-back offers through the end of October. Fox Business reports that GM spokesman Jim Cain said of the price hike, "With the sell down of the '13 models nearly complete, this price adjustment was planned and is a normal part of business."
The move, as Fox is quick to point out, is an interesting one, as sales of the twin pickups struggled last month relative to the Ford F-Series, while both of GM's crosstown competitors have been aggressively undercutting Silverado and Sierra prices. The F-150 starts at $24,070 and the Ram 1500 comes in at $23,600, not counting any cash on the hood. A base Silverado, meanwhile, retails at $25,575.
General Motors will recall 21,721 of its new 2014 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra pickups over front seats that could move if the vehicle is hit from behind. Affected vehicles all feature manual adjustments for the two front seats, according to a report from Automotive News.
Of the nearly 22,000 vehicles covered under the action, the overwhelming majority - 18,972 -- were sold in the United States. A further 2,575 were sold in Canada, while 103 were shipped south of the border to Mexico. Finally, another 71 were sold outside North America altogether. As of right now, there are no reports of injuries due to the defect.
Naturally, Chevy and GMC dealers will make the repairs free of charge, although it's not clear as of this writing if GM will be notifying owners or just addressing the issue at the truck's first service.
American servicemen and women interested in a new vehicle from Chevrolet, Buick or GMC now have a bit more incentive to head down to their local dealer, as General Motors has announced plans to improve its military discount program.
The new GM Military Discount Program offers eligible consumers a new Chevy, Buick or GMC at invoice pricing, which in some cases can take very large chunks out of a car's retail price. When factored in with other incentives, most of which are available with the Military Discount, the bargains are thick on the ground for members of the US armed forces.
GM's Retail Sales and Marketing Support general manager, Chuck Thomson, said, "GM has long supported the military and military families, and we hope this simplified and enhanced discount will show our appreciation for their service and help make it easier for them to own one of our great new vehicles." The program is open to all active duty and reserve members in the Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, National Guard and Coast Guard, as well as veterans that have been out of the service for less than a year. Military retirees and their spouses are also eligible for the discount.
General Motors is already laying claim to best-in-class power for its new 6.2-liter V8 that will be offered in the 2014 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra this fall, and now it has released fuel economy numbers for the big engine. Available as an option on the Silverado LTZ and High Country (shown above) models as well as the the Sierra SLT and Denali trims, the 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 will return 15 miles per gallon in the city and 21 mpg on the highway on rear-wheel-drive trucks; these numbers drop by one mpg each on four-wheel-drive models.
These estimates are in addition to the engine's 420 horsepower, 460 pound-feet of torque and max trailering capacity of 12,000 pounds, and considering all that power it's not terribly far away from the fuel economy of GM's equally new 4.3-liter V6 and its rating of 18 mpg city and 24 mpg highway. This announcement comes just days after a report indicated that GM is unable to keep up with the demand of the 5.3-liter V8 in the fullsize Chevy and GMC trucks due to supplier issues. GM's official press release for the 6.2-liter V8's fuel economy is posted below.
With the market for pickup trucks at its best since before the recession, General Motors can't afford any hiccups with the launch of its new 2014 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra twins, but it sounds like the popularity of V8-powered trucks is causing some supply-chain issues. Bloomberg reports that GM is experiencing a shortage of 5.3-liter V8 engines because an unnamed parts supplier has been unable to keep up with demand. This is leading GM to restrict the number of V8 Silverado and Sierra trucks that Chevrolet and GMC dealers are allowed to order.
Although it's unclear how long it will take to resolve the parts shortage, GM doesn't have much time to sort it out, as a new Ford F-150 looms on the horizon. At launch, GM's fullsize trucks were offered only with a base 4.3-liter V6 and the 5.3-liter V8, but a burlier 6.2-liter V8 will be available soon. Interestingly, at least at the moment, GM truck buyers don't seem as willing to downsize to V6 power as buyers of the F-150, which gets some 42-percent of its sales from trucks equipped with its EcoBoost V6 engine (not including the normally aspirated base V6).
Working out the kinks in the Silverado and Sierra's supply chain couldn't be more important to the health of the company. Full-size pickups are a huge profit driver - in 2012, the trucks were said to make up about two-third of GM's total profits.
A stolen-vehicle case opened back in March was recently solved with the help of a property owner using Google Earth, a virtual globe and mapping service similar to Google Maps, ABC News reports. The man, who remains anonymous, found the stolen GMC Yukon while he was surveying his property in George County, Mississippi, using the map service and, judging by the top-down satellite image, thought he found a "shooting house" on his hunting grounds.
When he drove out to the suspicious structure, he realized it actually was a sport utility vehicle wedged in thick brush about 70 yards from the nearest road, so he called the police.
Law enforcement officers had arrested a female suspect in the case earlier based on eyewitness accounts, but didn't prosecute her because the stolen SUV hadn't been found. Ben Brown, a lieutenant detective with the George County Sheriff's Department, says that he ran the plates and confirmed the SUV was the stolen vehicle the department had been looking for.
Proving just how important trucks are in the Lone Star State, General Motors has chosen the State Fair of Texas to reveal its new heavy-duty trucks from Chevrolet and GMC. Looking to take some of the wind out of the sails of the 2014 Ram HD and 2015 Ford F-Series Super Duty, the 2015 Chevy Silverado HD and 2015 GMC Sierra HD will have plenty to brag about when they go on sale in the first quarter of next year.
The bragging starts right up front with two available engines. The standard engine is a Vortec 6.0-liter V8 that produces 360 horsepower in the 2500HD and 322 hp in the 3500HD to go along with 380 pound-feet of torque in all applications. The true benefit of this powerplant is that buyers can opt for it to run on straight gasoline, E85 FlexFuel or even compressed natural gas (CNG). For maximum towing and even more flexibility, the 6.6-liter Duramax turbodiesel B20-capable V8 is the way to go, with its carryover 397 hp and 765 lb-ft of torque. Though the max towing abilities of 23,200 pounds (with a fifth-wheel trailer) are less than the 30,000-pound rating of the new Ram, the GM HD trucks offer better conventional trailer towing (19,600 pounds) and payload (7,374 pounds) than rival heavy-duty trucks...for now. The Duramax is paired with a six-speed Allison automatic transmission, while the gas engine gets GM's six-speed Hydra-Matic - no manual transmissions are offered.
Including the engines, GM continues to offer a broad range of configurations (more than 150, to be exact) including three cabs, two cargo bed lengths, numerous trim levels and, of course, the choice of single- or dual-rear wheels on the 3500. The HD trucks have faces that are similar to their half-ton counterparts, with the exception of a larger grille and bigger for improved air flow, and like the current HD offerings, the new Silverado HD and Sierra HD DRW models feature a one-piece bed design incorporating the fender extensions.
According to General Motors, owners "just love off-roading with [its fullsize body-on-frame sport utility vehicles]," namely the 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe and Suburban and GMC Yukon. If that's the case, it's a bit odd that sales of the previous generation of these models with the Z71 off-road package didn't sell particularly well.
Perhaps, considering this disconnect between owner's thoughts and desires with actual sales, it's not surprising that General Motors is reportedly "considering" an off-road specific model. That means the package would include styling changes and badges along with suspension modifications and larger wheels with appropriately sized fender flares.
There's no indication if the off-road model would be called Z71 or when it may potentially go on sale, assuming it ever goes on sale at all.
Even as fuel prices creep back up, trucks are still a hot item among new-vehicle shoppers. To see how popular pickup trucks still are, you don't have to look any further than how much effort automakers put into the continual one-upmanship of their trucks. Backing this fact up, USA Today is reporting that the segment could top two million sales this year - a total not matched since 2007, though still far from the pre-recession, three-million-unit levels.
Through August, the Ford F-Series continues to be the segment leader with almost 500,000 units sold, but the Chevy Silverado (328,269), Ram 1500 (234,642), GMC Sierra (122,232) and Toyota Tacoma (110,293) are all seeing at least 20-percent sales increases, helping to account for around 1.44 million truck sales so far this year - not including possible outliers like the Suzuki Equator and Chevy Avalanche.
This year alone, General Motors has completely redesigned its fullsize trucks, Ram and Toyota have significantly updated their offerings, the next-gen Ford F-150 will be out next year and Nissan is promising an all-new Titan around the same time with an eventual Cummins diesel under the hood. It would seem, then, that truck sales are poised to continue their upward trend.