- 1970 ford torino 429 cobra jet, ram air, 4 speed,
- 72 gran torino sport fastback 79k original miles
- 1971 ford torino gt 100% restored like new(US $26,000.00)
- 1970 ford torino rare,429 c.i. v8 cobra jet, 4 speed, restored, marti-report(US $45,990.00)
- 1974 ford torino "starsky and hutch"(US $12,500.00)
- Rare 1970 torino cobra jet 429
- (C $8,500.00)
- 1970 torino cobra 429, 4speed car
- 1969 torino gt fastback 428 cj r code, 4 speed, rolling body ford project car
- 1968 ford torino convertible, indianapolis 500 pace car
- 1969 ford torino gt convertible-one owner-low actual miles!-new reserve
- 1969 torino gt 428
- 1970 ford torino gt big block muscle car rust free florida car(US $34,900.00)
- 1971 ford torino #'s matching 351 cleveland **nice**
- 1969 ford torino
- 1974 starsky and hutch gran torino
- 1971 ford torino gt 100% restored like new(US $24,000.00)
- 1972 ford grand torino 2dr hardtop #s matching with factory air, southern beauty
- 1970 torino cobra 429 cobra jet louvers tach air ram automatic(US $15,000.00)
- 1970 torino gt(US $18,000.00)
- 1972 ford gran torino sport(US $6,500.00)
- 70 torino 429 rare 18k miles ford original wow hot
- 1971 ford torino 500 fastback restored to factory specs - factory ac no reserve!
- 1970 ford torino cobra automatic 2-door coupe(US $34,900.00)
- 1972 ford gran torino "survivor" "barn find"
- 1973 ford gran torino sport fastback, 351c 4v q code(US $5,500.00)
- 1973 gran torino(US $2,000.00)
- 1976 starsky and hutch torino
- 1976 ford gran torino s&h tribute
- 1971 torino 2 door hardtop
- 1974 ford gran torino elite 2 door hardtop 1 owner bought new here 351 v8 a/c
- 1969 ford torino gt 351 great buy look!
- 1969 torino talladega 428cj original throughout 44k beautiful show or race car
- 1968 gt torino(US $1,800.00)
- 1970 torino gt sportsroof 351 4 spd a/c marti report(US $24,000.00)
- 1976 ford gran torino all original zero rust 46k miles 400cidengine(US $15,500.00)
- 1968 ford torino gt 4.7l fastback sportsroof like mustang(US $2,000.00)
- 1970 ford torino base 5.8l(US $6,000.00)
- 1968 ford torino gt convertible nice clean complete
- One of the rarest 1 of 5 1969 ford torino gt 428 cobra jet promo car spectacular
- Fully restored 351 4 br 1968 ford torino gt convertible stunning through out wow
- 1971 ford torino 500 barn find 52k miles a/c auto 302 v8 2 dr muscle car
- 1969 ford torino gt 428 cobra jet - fast loud fun
- 302 with manual trans - marti report - 2 owners- barn find solid oregon survivor
- Folk's you just found the right one 1970 ford torino fastback 351 factory a/c .
- 1976 gran torino station wagon - 351 cleveland - fmx borg-warner transmission
- 1970 ford torino gt big block muscle car rust free florida car make offer(US $29,900.00)
- 1969 ford talladega 69 torino fairlane 428 cj cobra jet holman moody c6
- *** beautiful - restored 1968 ford torino 2-door hardtop - gt-a re-creation ***
- 1971 ford torino gt 4 speed(US $13,750.00)
- 1974 gran torino garage find, 351 4 barrel v-8,, factory original paint !
- 1970 torino cobra 429, 4speed car
- 1976 ford torino .. 60k miles. original paint. 351 v8. a/c. great cruiser .
- 1976 ford gran torino starsky and hutch ps122 oem documented limited edition 351
- 1970 ford torino
- 1968 ford torino cobra gt fastback 428 cobra jet 4 speed ps pb restored trades(US $89,900.00)
- 1974 ford gran torino(US $3,500.00)
- 1969 ford torino gt fastback 100% org very low miles in great shape no reserve
- 1969 ford torino gt 428 cobra jet cj unrestored survivor marti report fairlane(US $37,500.00)
Ford Torino Price Analytics
About Ford Torino
Auto blogFri, 03 Oct 2014 08:00:00 EST
The Blue Oval's 'One Ford' mantra has seen rapid commonization of the automaker's products across markets, but North America still has to look from afar at most of the company's Max-branded people movers, including this new S-Max. That's a bit of a shame - we like the space efficiency and above-average driving dynamics of the C-Max models we do get, but seeing this updated seven-seat small minivan makes us want the One Ford initiative to extend even further.
The new model's changes include an updated powertrain range including a 1.5-liter EcoBoost four with 158 horsepower, and a larger, 237-horsepower, 2.0-liter model, along with a pair of revised lower-emissions 2.0-liter diesels. The big news, however, is the advent of available all-wheel drive, something that hasn't been offered since the S-Max first went on sale back in 2006.
On the technology front, the S-Max is the first European model to receive Ford Adaptive Steering, a variable-ratio technology we recently sampled in a prototype Fusion that is expected to go into production on the next-generation Edge. The S-Max also receives a new aluminum-intensive integral link rear suspension, packaged to continue to fit up to 32 different seating combinations. Safety equipment is always a prime concern in kinschleppers like the S-Max, and to that end, this new model receives pre-collision assist technology and LED headlamps.
To learn more about the all-new 2015 F-150 and get an early read on its potential hero-or-zero status, we flew to the heart of full-size pickup truck country, San Antonio, TX, to spend a day driving, towing and playing in the mud with an assortment of Ford's innovative new trucks.
First, a caveat - while we feel we have a reasonably good handle on the new F-150 after attending this first-drive event, we are far from ready to pass definitive judgment on the success of this radically new rig. Our time in the various models was lamentably limited and we felt rushed. With so much at stake and with so much to talk about and experience, we had zero alone time with the vehicle - there were Ford folks shadowing us at every moment.
And we still don't know everything there is to know about the trucks, as Ford is withholding some of its most crucial numbers, including curb weight data and anticipated EPA fuel economy figures. We don't even have a firm on-sale date. All of this information is typically disclosed - or at least officially estimated - at the time of a new vehicle's first drive. This limits the scope of the judgments we feel comfortable making based on our first encounter.
Ford might not have the splashiest booth here at the 2014 Paris Motor Show, but the automaker is showing off quite a bit of hardware that will actually end up on roads across Europe. Parisians are no doubt tickled at getting to see the specifications of the Mustang tuned for The Continent (which has a revised suspension for European roads, and a few visual nips and tucks), in addition to the revised face of the family-friendly C-Max.
As you can see, C-Max styling has been revisited with a deft touch, grafting Ford's six-sided corporate grille on the nose, in place of the outgoing car's two-part affair. New headlights can also be found on the car's revised front fascia, though the rear end of the C-Max looks only slightly different than the current version.
Inside the cabin, Ford has consolidated controls and upped the ante in terms of material quality, with "black satin" and chrome details and more storage capacity, overall. Grocery-lugging moms and dads everywhere should appreciate the hands-free liftgate feature, as well.
Tue, 30 Sep 2014 14:15:00 EST
Just last week, Saleen revealed initial details of its tuning program for the new Ford Mustang. And now Roush is following suit.
Available in three stages - based on the V6 (RS), EcoBoost (RS1) and V8 (RS2) models - the 2015 Roush Mustangs all feature the venerable Ford tuner's latest R7 aero kit complete with remodeled fascia, five-blade grille, gaping air dam with integrated driving lamps and splitter. Around back there's a one-piece deck spoiler and "race-inspired lower aero-valance."
Just the other day, we reported on the first Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat selling for a whopping $825,000 at auction. But impressive as that sum was, the Challenger wasn't the only sought-after modern muscle car to cross the Barrett-Jackson auction block in Las Vegas this past weekend. So did this rare Ford Mustang.
The last of 1,964 special-edition 50 Years Limited Edition pony cars sold for a princely $170,000, with proceeds benefiting the Edith and Benson Ford Heart & Vascular Institute, a branch of the Henry Ford Health System.
The pony car in question is based on the 2015 Ford Mustang GT and upgrades with a performance package and nearly every option on the book, along with a unique appearance package to set it apart in celebration of the Mustang's 50th anniversary. It's available in two exclusive shades - Wimbledon white or Kona blue - with either a manual or automatic transmission. Only 1,964 highly symbolic examples were to be built, and this was the last of them.
While we are set to drive the new, 2015 Ford F-150 in the coming days, there's a big piece of news on the latest-generation of the Blue Oval's bread-and-butter pickup coming out of Dearborn, and it focuses on the truck's hauling and towing abilities.
The new F-150 will have a maximum payload of 3,300-pounds (V8 models), and, perhaps more importantly, a 12,200-pound tow rating (EcoBoost V6 models), which for the first time are compliant with the Society of Automotive Engineer's J2807 standards. Those best-in-class figures are significant feathers in Ford's cap as the Detroit Three continue duking it out for the title of top pickup.
"As founding members of the SAE trailer towing committee, we will meet SAE trailer towing standards," Ford's Aaron Miller told Autoblog.
The arrival of a new Ford Mustang means many things to many people, but not least of them is drag racers. The pony car has always been a mainstay of the drag strip, and the Ford Racing team aims to carry that reputation forward with this latest generation. So it cooked up a few basic modifications on three new 'Stangs and headed to the strips at US 131 and Milan Dragway to see what they could coax out of 'em.
Impressively, the 5.0-liter V8 Mustang GT with a few modifications (but no forced induction) managed to clock a quarter-mile time of 11.77 seconds. Another Mustang GT fitted with a supercharger clocked a blistering 10.97 seconds. But just as intriguing was the modified EcoBoost model that, with only four cylinders and 2.3 liters of displacement, still passed the gates in just 12.56 seconds - nearly half a second better than expected. This with modification limited to a new subframe, half-shaft, drive shaft loops, exhaust, engine calibration, slicks, roll cage and bucket seat. Well done, boys.
We love Motor Trend's annual World's Greatest Drag Race video. Now back for its fourth appearance, the idea of lining some of the world's fastest cars up for a ten-wide, straight-line, full-throttle run is, well... it's pretty freaking badass.
The lineup this year boasts some impressively fast cars to be sure. The group of ten includes the following darlings: Alfa Romeo 4C, BMW i8, BMW M4, Chevrolet Camaro Z/28, Ford Fiesta ST, Jaguar F-Type R Coupe, Nissan GT-R Nismo, Porsche 911 Turbo S, Subaru WRX STI and, last but not least, the Volkswagen GTI. Give us any one of those for the weekend, and we're happy to take the keys.
It must be said though, that for a publication that draws as much water as Motor Trend does, there are some big cars that we might expect to be here instead. The Lamborghini Huracán or Ferrari 458 Speciale would have added some exotic flare to the list, and the omissions of the Chevy Corvette Stingray (for the second year in a row) and the Dodge Challenger Hellcat are real head-scratchers.
This weekend will see the world's collector car crowds descend on Las Vegas, NV for one of the biggest shows on Barrett-Jackson's popular auction circuit. There are hundreds of vehicles up for bidding, ranging from a brand-new Lamborghini Aventador to a spattering of Art Deco classics and a huge swath of classic muscle cars.
While it's virtually impossible to assemble an inarguable list of the best cars coming during the three-day, 700-plus vehicle auction, we've sifted through the listings for this year's show - it was a tough assignment, we promise - and assembled a list of what we think will be some of the most interesting lots. We'll admit, it's a bit heavy on American iron, but if you browse BJ's listings, you'll come to a similar conclusion. Still, scroll down for our list of what we think will be the most interesting vehicles at the upcoming auction.
Ford has announced a major recall of 850,000 vehicles from model years 2013 and 2014 due to a problem with the "restraints control module."
According to Ford, a short circuit could develop in the module, causing the airbag warning light to illuminate. In more severe cases, dependent on where the short develops, the airbags and seatbelt pre-tensioners may not work in the event of an accident. The problems can be more wide-ranging than that, too, as systems that rely on information from the control module, such as the stability control can be affected.
With 850,000 vehicles affected, it's no surprise that some of Ford's volume leaders are covered. That includes the Fusion and Lincoln MKZ sedans, as well as the incredibly recall-prone Escape and the C-Max MPV.