2014 Ford Mustang Gt on 2040-cars
155 Country Rd 406, South Point, Ohio, United States
Engine:5.0L V8 32V MPFI DOHC
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number)
: Mustang GT
: Ruby Red
: Medium Stone
- 4-wheel ABS Brakes
- ABS and Driveline Traction Control
- Aluminum spare wheel rim
- Audio controls on steering wheel
- Black grille
- Braking Assist
- Bucket front seats
- Cargo area light
- Center Console: Full with locking storage
- Clock: In-radio display
- Coil front spring
- Coil rear spring
- Cruise control
- Cruise controls on steering wheel
- Curb weight: 3,618 lbs.
- Digital Audio Input
- Dual illuminated vanity mirrors
- Dusk sensing headlights
- External temperature display
- Fold forward seatback rear seats
- Front and rear suspension stabilizer bars
- Front fog/driving lights
- Front Independent Suspension
- Front reading lights
- Front Ventilated disc brakes
- Fuel Capacity: 16.0 gal.
- Fuel Consumption: City: 15 mpg
- Fuel Consumption: Highway: 26 mpg
- Fuel Type: Premium unleaded
- Headlights off auto delay
- In-Dash single CD player
- Independent front suspension classification
- Instrumentation: Low fuel level
- Interior air filtration
- Leather/aluminum steering wheel trim
- Manual front air conditioning
- Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 4.7 s
- Max cargo capacity: 13 cu.ft.
- MP3 player
- Multi-link rear suspension
- Overall height: 5
- Overall Length: 188.5"
- Overall Width: 73.9"
- Passenger Airbag
- Power remote driver mirror adjustment
- Power remote passenger mirror adjustment
- Power remote trunk release
- Power windows
- Privacy glass: Light
- Radio Data System
- Rear bench
- Rear spoiler: Lip
- Rear Stabilizer Bar: Regular
- Regular front stabilizer bar
- Remote activated exterior entry lights
- Remote power door locks
- Rigid axle rear suspension
- Side airbag
- Silver aluminum rims
- Spare Tire Mount Location: Inside under cargo
- Speed Sensitive Audio Volume Control
- Speed-proportional electric power steering
- Stability control
- Strut front suspension
- Suspension class: Regular
- Tilt-adjustable steering wheel
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Trip computer
- Variable intermittent front wipers
- Vehicle Emissions: LEV II
- Wheel Diameter: 18
- Wheel Width: 8
Number of Doors
: 2 Doors
Ford Mustang for Sale
Auto Services in Ohio
Auto Repair & Service
Address: 5568 Glenway Ave, Westwood
Phone: (513) 922-0534
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Tire Dealers
Address: 185 Broad St, Wadsworth
Phone: (330) 336-6630
Auto Repair & Service, Tire Dealers
Address: 4620 Navarre Rd SW, Hartville
Phone: (330) 479-7291
Auto Repair & Service, Tire Dealers, Brake Repair
Address: 1218 Omniplex Dr, Monroe
Phone: (513) 671-4100
Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Truck Body Repair & Painting
Address: 13919 Old McArthur Rd, Union-Furnace
Phone: (740) 385-2179
Used Car Dealers, Automobile Auctions
Address: 700 Elm Ridge Ave, Sterling
Phone: (330) 854-4900
Thu, 26 Jun 2014 18:00:00 EST
The Brits don't really have a major auto show these days. Not in a conventional sense, anyway, with stationary vehicles under floodlights in a closed exposition space. What they do have, you could argue, is much better: the Goodwood Festival of Speed, where the public can view the latest machinery not only under an open sky, but in motion as well, speeding up Lord March's front lawn. And this year, British automakers are rolling in with some very enticing new metal.
Mon, 03 Nov 2014 19:57:00 EST
In the past few days alone we've confirmed the McLaren 650S GT3 and MSO, Jaguar F-Type Project 7, Range Rover Sport SVR and Ariel Ace will all be revealed for the first time at Goodwood this weekend. Ford isn't, strictly speaking, a British automaker, but for all its history in the UK, it might as well. So it's chosen Goodwood as the site to unveil its refreshed Focus ST.
The upgraded Blue Oval hot hatch still packs a 2.0-liter turbo four with 252 horsepower and 270 pound-feet of torque driving through a six-speed manual to the front wheels, so we're not expecting much change in measurable performance. But Ford has given the new Focus ST a new front suspension setup and a new electric power-assisted steering rack that combine to promise improved handling.
Motorweek's decades of history on television make it the perfect medium to look back into the automotive past and see how things are different now. It recently added old road test videos to its YouTube channel of the Acura NSX and Toyota Supra, as well as the Ferrari F40. For one of its newest flashback clips, Motorweek has exhumed an affordable five-car challenge of 1986's premiere hot hatches.
Fri, 26 Jul 2013 14:58:00 EST
By today's standards, this is an eclectic field that features fondly remembered classics like the Volkswagen GTI 16-valve and Acura Integra. However, it also throws in some nearly forgotten contenders like the Dodge Colt Turbo and Ford Escort GT. The angular Toyota Corolla FX16 GT-S rounds out the group.
It's fascinating to watch Motorweek run the quintet through the slalom, down the drag strip and on various roads. What's most striking in this clip is the difference in the definition of a performance car between then and now. With its 16-valve, 1.8-liter four-cylinder, the GTI is the burliest of the contenders with 123 horsepower, but it still takes 8.8 seconds to reach 60 miles per hour. By today's standards, that would make it a plain-jane economy car, and not even a particularly quick one.
General Motors and Ford can have all the success they please, but it doesn't seem like America's two largest manufacturers are going to topple Toyota in the first half of 2013. According to Reuters, Toyota moved 4.91 million vehicles in the first six months of 2013, representing a 1.1-percent drop from the same period in 2012.
GM is on the rise, though, with a four-percent increase in global sales, to 4.85 million. Volkswagen, still sitting in third, saw a 5.5-percent jump to 4.7 million vehicles in the first half of 2013.
If this pace continues for Toyota, it'll finish 2013 in the top sales spot for the second year in a row. The manufacturer fell to third, behind GM and VW, in 2011 after earthquakes and tsunamis ravaged its production capacity.