Hello and welcome to my auction. You are bidding on a 1984 Mustang GT Convertible. This car is in excellent shape. This car is very fast and is a professional build from the ground up. Below is a list of some of the upgrades, pro's, con's , etc...
- Motor is bored .50 over
- Performance trick flow heads, cam, flat top pistons
- Forged rotating assembly
- Edelbrock Victor Jr 302 high-rise aluminum intake
- Edelbrock 750 cfm carb
- Aluminum radiator
- Electric fan
- Thermal wrapped headers
- Fuel pressure regulator
- On the fly in cab adjustable MSD ignition
- Rebuilt trans and racing clutch
- Performance suspension
- Stabilizing cross-members
- Stiffer shortened coils
- Custom dash with all new eqqus gauges, and a shift light
- Completely custom exhaust system
- Everything besides body has 1750 miles, including engine, tranny, etc etc. Body is estimated to be around 110,000.
- NO rust
- Runs great
- NO leaks
- Waxed and ALWAYS Garage kept, never driven in winters
- Newer carpet
- New Tires
- New Battery
- I recently purchased new emblems to be placed on the vehicle, I will include all of these as well!
- Convertible top window is broken. The top still goes up and down just fine, but I would recommend changing it. I never fixed it because It has only been driven in nice weather, a new one can be purchased on Ebay for 175.00.
- Some paint chips throughout the car but nothing bad, there is also a bit of bubbling on the hood, again nothing serious.
- Carb needs adjusting and it could use a few small things (Oil change etc) to be at 100%
- Interior seats could use a good shampooing
- Passenger gauges (Such as oil temp, etc) Could use replacing as they are pretty old
- Engine could use a good cleaning as well. Definitely a show quality engine, just has not been cleaned in some time
- Needs arm rests for the doors (80.00 on Ebay)
- Could use new molding for the windows (80.00 on Ebay)
- Thermal wrap is unwrapping under the car, could easily be fixed or removed.
Everything on this car has been professionally installed and it is a very fast Mustang. Dyno sheet measured it to be 450 Horsepower. This car was obtained by me through a trade from a friend, and I am no where near being a car enthusiast or enough to understand vehicles like this. This car should only be purchased by someone who understands high end engines like this, as it is not for someone (Like me) who does not understand vehicles very well. I will answer any and all questions to the best of my ability, as I can still contact my friend I obtained it from. I have a few receipts totaling over 5,200.00 JUST for a few Engine parts ALONE. There is over $6,500 invested in engine, and over $9,500 in the vehicle as a whole. I had a recent emergency which forces me to part with this awesome car. This car has a CLEAN title IN HAND, and ready to be transferred to the new owner. I will assist in shipping as much as possible, but buyer is responsible for all costs, car is located in Iron River, MI. Additional pictures available upon request.
Car will be listed with ABSOLUTELY no reserve. I have the car listed locally, and reserve the right to end auction early if I find a buyer. This is a great car, and deserves a good home. It is not perfect, and it needs small things here and there, but nothing serious. I listed the vehicle the best to my knowledge and it will be sold AS-IS with absolutely no refunds. I need the money very bad right now which unfortunately forces me to sell this awesome vehicle. Please ask any and all questions before bidding. If you have 0-10 feedback, please contact me before bidding or your bid will be removed . Thank you VERY much for looking and good luck!!