1967 Ford Galaxie ,, Fully Customized on 2040-cars
Aqua and black
Black with aqua green accents
Lyndhurst, New Jersey, United States
Body Type:2 door custom hardtop fastback
Engine:300 cid Six cylinder 4bbl
For Sale By:Private Seller
Number of Cylinders: 300 cid straight six with holley 4 barrel
Options: mohagany and polished alluminum steering wheel, Cassette Player
Drive Type: Automatic
Power Options: Power steering and front power disc brakes
Exterior Color: Aqua and black
Interior Color: Black with aqua green accents
Number of Doors: 2
Condition: Used: A vehicle is considered used if it has been registered and issued a title. Used vehicles have had at least one previous owner. The condition of the exterior, interior and engine can vary depending on the vehicle's history. See the seller's listing for full details and description of any imperfections. ...
Up for auction we have a 1967 Ford Galaxie 500 Full body custom car .
This car has been beautifully done with top notch metal and body work . Every panel on this car has been modified and yet the body is laser straight , no waves or ripples present when the body is sited down the side . The car has been done for 23 years and yet the 2 stage urethane paint is perfect , the body work shows no signs of cracking or of any work coming apart this is the true sign of the welding and body work being done correctly so no worries . This is a quality custom.
Let's move onto what Mods have been done .
1) A 1968 XL nose was added to the car , a Custom grill from a Mercury Marauder was added to that . The scoop on the hood is a Fox body Mustang Cobra scoop opened to allow for air flow under the hood . The front bumper mounting bolt heads have been smoothed into the bumper for a seamless look .
2) The original mirrors were removed from the doors and sport aero mirrors were added .The exterior mount door handles and locks were removed and flush mount door handles were frenched in.
3) The quarter have been lengthened and the lower accent line removed , bubble cruising skirts were then sunk into the panels and blended smooth (these are removable for tire and brake service) . The taillights are 1968 Ford Custom and are tunneled into the ends of the quarters .
4) The rear end of the car has had extensive work as well , first the trunk lid was smoothed and the external lock removed . A decorative continental kit has been added to the top of the deck lid . The rear bumper was cut apart and new ends were formed to cradle the taillight tunnels ,the gaps are perfect . the rear bumper like the front has had the attaching bolts welded in and the heads smoothed off .
5) A full Black padded top was added along with color keyed top moldings .
6) All of the trim has been fully sanded , etched and painted in body color . All of the emblems and side trim has been removed and the holes filled .
7) The glass has been beautifuly etched and colored in . This includes the rear Quarter windows and the back window . All other windows are perfect and scratch free .
8) The interior was left untouched by major modification and instead was detailed with green accents including lighting that glows green when the doors are opened.
A mahogany and polished aluminum steering wheel was added along with a premium radio and EQ . There is a Pro style shifter stand alone mounted on the floor complete with T handle . Gauges are mounted on the bottom of the dash to keep track of vital engine pressures and temps . Also note worthy , there is a quick release handle mounted on the rear package shelf to open the trunk .
9) The mechanicals of the car are in perfect condition and will require no work ,just normal maintenance .
The engine was replaced 5000 miles ago and upgraded from a 240 six cyl one barrel to a 300 Six with a offenhouser manifold with a 390 cfm 4 barrel holley and faux dual exhaust which features a custom head pipe splitting the exhaust into 2 pipes with dual turbo mufflers and tailpipes ending in chrome tips tucked nicely under the rear bumper . , Disc brakes were added to the front to replace the standard drums with all new rotors ,pads , lines , master and adjustable proportioning valve . ,The Steering was upgraded as well from manual to a power set-up . Front end serviced with all new parts and was then properly aligned .
The radiator was replaced with a larger unit to keep temperature balance to the increase in engine power .A elelectric cooling fan was also added for those extra hot summer nights . All the belts and hoses ,have been replaced along with heater lines and heater core .
Transmission and rear end were also serviced with new seals and fluids and adjustments as well. They function normally , the trans shifts cleanly and the rear end is quite and vibration free .
In closing I will state this is a turn key custom Ford needing nothing but normal care and maintenance to keep it trouble free.
I encourage you to ask questions , all will be answered to the best of my and the owners ability .
I am selling this car for a friend of mine he is the owner and builder of the car .
Thanks for viewing my auction !
Ford Galaxie for Sale
Auto Services in New Jersey
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Auto Transmission
Address: 370 E Main St, Denville
Phone: (973) 627-6110
Automobile Parts & Supplies, Used & Rebuilt Auto Parts, Auto Transmission
Phone: (888) 822-2839
Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Glass-Auto, Plate, Window, Etc, Towing
Address: 1864 Chews Landing Rd, Swedesboro
Phone: (856) 228-1200
Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Towing
Address: 4705 Hollis Court Blvd, West-New-York
Phone: (718) 352-1414
Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Used & Rebuilt Auto Parts
Address: 183 E Main St, Prospect-Park
Phone: (973) 942-1010
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Detailing, Auto Oil & Lube
Address: 2198 E Huntingdon St, West-Collingswood
Phone: (866) 595-6470
Mon, 21 Apr 2014 14:28:00 EST
Ford officially revived the Escort name in China, showing of the new, four-door compact at the Beijing Motor Show. Painted in a stylish brown-bronze, the new sedan wears a number of global Ford styling cues while sharing its platform with the Ford Focus.
Sun, 22 Sep 2013 11:02:00 EST
Power for the new model comes from a 1.5-liter four-cylinder, although Ford doesn't specify just how much power is on offer, simply saying that the fuel economy of the new mill will be "outstanding." It's unclear what transmission will be distributing the engine's power, although based on the images we've seen, the Escort will definitely offer a two-pedal setup.
The layout of the cabin is fairly clean, although as we mentioned in our initial post on the new Escort, it's a decidedly sparser environment than we've grown use to in US-spec Fords of late. If anything, it's like a weird blend of current Ford switchgear with an overall look that reminds us of older Ford layouts. Still, it looks like a comfortable way of moving five people about without too much fuss. There's ample space both front and rear, and a rather spacious trunk.
Ford announced that it's investing $682 million in its Oakville assembly plant in Ontario, Canada, to make it a global manufacturing plant, which the automaker also says secures 2,800 jobs there. Including this injection of cash, Ford has invested over $2 billion in Canada in the last decade, starting with nearly $1 billion for Oakville in 2004, and over $570 million for its Essex Engine Plant in 2010.
Tue, 09 Apr 2013 18:00:00 EST
The move to make Oakville a global manufacturer of Ford vehicles means, "If consumers suddenly shift their buying habits, we can seamlessly change our production mix without having to idle a plant," says Joe Hinrichs, Ford's president of the Americas.
Ford says that the latest investment will help it meet North American demand for the Oakville-produced Edge crossover, which is on track this year to beat 2007's US sales record of 130,000 Edges. The Ford Flex and Lincoln MKX and MKT are also manufactured at the plant.
Ford has pulled the wraps off its anticipated 2014 F-150 SVT Raptor Special Edition model, a new variant of the popular street-legal off-road specialist. In a nutshell, the "special" is all cosmetic - there are no mechanical upgrades to the truck and its 6.2-liter V8 (411 horsepower and 434 pound-feet of torque), Torsen limited-slip differential, beadlock-capable wheels and internal triple-bypass FOX Racing Shox dampers all remain untouched.
The SVT Raptor Special Edition, which adds cosmetic enhancements to the existing Luxury Package, will be offered in Ruby Red Metallic and Tuxedo Black Metallic with box-side graphics. The interior upgrades include Brick Red seat bolsters (with black inserts), cloth honeycomb highlights and a console top finish panel.
As of now, Ford has only release a couple pictures of the Special Edition model. But check back later, as we will update the gallery when additional high-res images are released later today, and be sure to peruse the press release below for all the details.