- 2006 ford gt all 4 options-midnight blue/white stripes(US $207,900.00)
- Ford gt 1700 miles flawless hennessey gt1000 gt40
- 1966 era ford gt40 mk i(US $89,995.00)
- 1967 shelby gt500(US $99,999.00)
- 2005 ford gt base coupe 2-door 5.4l(US $175,000.00)
- 2005 ford gt(US $229,000.00)
- 2005 ford gt reasonable reserve original owners
- Twin turbo custom exhaust headers suspension wheels brakes(US $229,900.00)
- 2005 ford gt 6 spd, all options, no modifications, low miles(US $214,995.00)
- 2006 ford gt coupe *only 968 miles!* all 4 options! the ultimate collector's car(US $239,800.00)
- Only 800 miles 1 owner every option collector quality red with white stripes(US $214,980.00)
- 2006 heritage,one owner reconditioned title,only 4496 miles andy 1-936-414-2295(US $189,980.00)
- 2005 ford gt relisted due to hacked ebay account -original owners -low reserve(US $175,000.00)
- Heritage only 500 miles all options mcintosh stereo bbs wheels grey calipers
- 06 ford gt heritage * 1.9k miles * bbs wheels * stripes * mcintosh * as new!!(US $275,500.00)
- Like new all original bbs wheels stripes grey calipers only 6k miles(US $209,980.00)
- 2006 ford gt - tungsten - 779 miles - 1 owner - stripes, mac radio, bbs wheels(US $224,900.00)
- 2005 ford gt, only 923 mls!!!(US $214,800.00)
- 2006 ford gt 5.4l supercharged v8 500 hp leather pw ps pdl
- 08 shelby gt 500 super snake(US $130,000.00)
- 1967 ford shelby gt500 eleanor
- 2005 ford gt coupe 2-door 5.4l(US $199,999.00)
- 2005 ford gt 700+ h.p. one of a kind! tons of extras! no reserve! carroll shelby
- Stripe delete heffner twin turbo only 3k miles $60k in extras 1000 hp(US $219,980.00)
- 1966 ford gt40 mk. 1 recreation by cav
- 2006 fgt price wont last!!! andy 1-936-414-2295 read description(US $169,980.00)
- One owner, all 4 options, only 1,011 miles!!!!(US $249,900.00)
- 2006 ford gt yellow all 4 options like new conditi(US $219,980.00)
- 05 ford gt - 4 options - billet a-arms - k40 - brand new oem tires - immaculate!
- 2005 ford gt 5.4l supercharged v8 500 hp leather pw ps pdl gt40 mark iv red mso
- 2006 ford gt tungsten grey silver stripes & matching replica car cocktail table
- 2005 used 5.4l v8 32v manual coupe premium(US $239,980.00)
- 2005 ford gt 5.4l supercharged v8 500 hp leather pw ps pdl gt40 mark iv red
- Only 18 miles! last year of the ford gt, 2006/ all four options/ 1-owner car(US $299,990.00)
- 2006 ford gt, 3 option, bbs, reconditioned, l@@k!! 203-910-4433 call!
- 2006 ford gt, 1-owner, red w/ white stripes all 4 options, all records & books(US $169,900.00)
- Never been titled!!!(US $230,000.00)
- Only 1k miles 1 owner all original mcintosh radio red calipers white stripes 06(US $219,980.00)
- Only 600 miles 1 owner all original bbs rims mcintosh stripes like new(US $229,980.00)
- 2005 ford gt * 1 owner-4 options-51 miles!!!!-wrappers*
- 2006 ford gt tungsten with all four options
- 2005 ford gt * 805 miles * rare stripe delete * mark iv red * original owner(US $245,000.00)
- 2006 ford gt base coupe 2-door 5.4l(US $285,000.00)
- 2006 ford gt collector perfect tungsten all 4 option gt 2600 miles cd player(US $224,900.00)
- 1991 ford mustang gt hatchback 2-door 5.0l(US $6,000.00)
- 2006 ford gt gt40 heritage gulf edition
- 2005 ford gt red white 4 option only 1k miles(US $221,995.00)
- 2006 ford gt tungsten 4 option
- 2005 ford gt base coupe 2-door 5.4l(US $228,000.00)
- 2006 ford gt 2-door 5.4l(US $225,900.00)
- Ultra rare white stripe delete ford gt in perfect condition w/ only 4390 miles(US $225,000.00)
- 2005 ford gt twin turbo 1450rwhp over $400k+invested autographed collector qty!(US $219,800.00)
- Ford gt - 1-owner - 550 miles from new!(US $245,000.00)
- 2006 ford gt 5.4l supercharged v8 500 hp leather pw ps pdl gt40
- 2006 used 5.4l v8 32v manual rwd coupe premium(US $249,900.00)
- Gt40 kit car avenger gt(US $1,600.00)
- 2006 ford gt heritage
- Brand new! 2005 ford gt coupe 2-door 5.4l on mso still
- 2006 ford gt all 4 options black stripes only 3000 miles! yellow collector qlty!(US $229,800.00)
- One of a kind 2005 ford gt with only 39 miles! 500 hp v8 mid-engine
Ford Ford GT Price Analytics
About Ford Ford GT
Auto blogFri, 03 Oct 2014 08:00:00 EST
The Blue Oval's 'One Ford' mantra has seen rapid commonization of the automaker's products across markets, but North America still has to look from afar at most of the company's Max-branded people movers, including this new S-Max. That's a bit of a shame - we like the space efficiency and above-average driving dynamics of the C-Max models we do get, but seeing this updated seven-seat small minivan makes us want the One Ford initiative to extend even further.
The new model's changes include an updated powertrain range including a 1.5-liter EcoBoost four with 158 horsepower, and a larger, 237-horsepower, 2.0-liter model, along with a pair of revised lower-emissions 2.0-liter diesels. The big news, however, is the advent of available all-wheel drive, something that hasn't been offered since the S-Max first went on sale back in 2006.
On the technology front, the S-Max is the first European model to receive Ford Adaptive Steering, a variable-ratio technology we recently sampled in a prototype Fusion that is expected to go into production on the next-generation Edge. The S-Max also receives a new aluminum-intensive integral link rear suspension, packaged to continue to fit up to 32 different seating combinations. Safety equipment is always a prime concern in kinschleppers like the S-Max, and to that end, this new model receives pre-collision assist technology and LED headlamps.
To learn more about the all-new 2015 F-150 and get an early read on its potential hero-or-zero status, we flew to the heart of full-size pickup truck country, San Antonio, TX, to spend a day driving, towing and playing in the mud with an assortment of Ford's innovative new trucks.
First, a caveat - while we feel we have a reasonably good handle on the new F-150 after attending this first-drive event, we are far from ready to pass definitive judgment on the success of this radically new rig. Our time in the various models was lamentably limited and we felt rushed. With so much at stake and with so much to talk about and experience, we had zero alone time with the vehicle - there were Ford folks shadowing us at every moment.
And we still don't know everything there is to know about the trucks, as Ford is withholding some of its most crucial numbers, including curb weight data and anticipated EPA fuel economy figures. We don't even have a firm on-sale date. All of this information is typically disclosed - or at least officially estimated - at the time of a new vehicle's first drive. This limits the scope of the judgments we feel comfortable making based on our first encounter.
Ford might not have the splashiest booth here at the 2014 Paris Motor Show, but the automaker is showing off quite a bit of hardware that will actually end up on roads across Europe. Parisians are no doubt tickled at getting to see the specifications of the Mustang tuned for The Continent (which has a revised suspension for European roads, and a few visual nips and tucks), in addition to the revised face of the family-friendly C-Max.
As you can see, C-Max styling has been revisited with a deft touch, grafting Ford's six-sided corporate grille on the nose, in place of the outgoing car's two-part affair. New headlights can also be found on the car's revised front fascia, though the rear end of the C-Max looks only slightly different than the current version.
Inside the cabin, Ford has consolidated controls and upped the ante in terms of material quality, with "black satin" and chrome details and more storage capacity, overall. Grocery-lugging moms and dads everywhere should appreciate the hands-free liftgate feature, as well.
Tue, 30 Sep 2014 14:15:00 EST
Just last week, Saleen revealed initial details of its tuning program for the new Ford Mustang. And now Roush is following suit.
Available in three stages - based on the V6 (RS), EcoBoost (RS1) and V8 (RS2) models - the 2015 Roush Mustangs all feature the venerable Ford tuner's latest R7 aero kit complete with remodeled fascia, five-blade grille, gaping air dam with integrated driving lamps and splitter. Around back there's a one-piece deck spoiler and "race-inspired lower aero-valance."
Just the other day, we reported on the first Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat selling for a whopping $825,000 at auction. But impressive as that sum was, the Challenger wasn't the only sought-after modern muscle car to cross the Barrett-Jackson auction block in Las Vegas this past weekend. So did this rare Ford Mustang.
The last of 1,964 special-edition 50 Years Limited Edition pony cars sold for a princely $170,000, with proceeds benefiting the Edith and Benson Ford Heart & Vascular Institute, a branch of the Henry Ford Health System.
The pony car in question is based on the 2015 Ford Mustang GT and upgrades with a performance package and nearly every option on the book, along with a unique appearance package to set it apart in celebration of the Mustang's 50th anniversary. It's available in two exclusive shades - Wimbledon white or Kona blue - with either a manual or automatic transmission. Only 1,964 highly symbolic examples were to be built, and this was the last of them.
While we are set to drive the new, 2015 Ford F-150 in the coming days, there's a big piece of news on the latest-generation of the Blue Oval's bread-and-butter pickup coming out of Dearborn, and it focuses on the truck's hauling and towing abilities.
The new F-150 will have a maximum payload of 3,300-pounds (V8 models), and, perhaps more importantly, a 12,200-pound tow rating (EcoBoost V6 models), which for the first time are compliant with the Society of Automotive Engineer's J2807 standards. Those best-in-class figures are significant feathers in Ford's cap as the Detroit Three continue duking it out for the title of top pickup.
"As founding members of the SAE trailer towing committee, we will meet SAE trailer towing standards," Ford's Aaron Miller told Autoblog.
The arrival of a new Ford Mustang means many things to many people, but not least of them is drag racers. The pony car has always been a mainstay of the drag strip, and the Ford Racing team aims to carry that reputation forward with this latest generation. So it cooked up a few basic modifications on three new 'Stangs and headed to the strips at US 131 and Milan Dragway to see what they could coax out of 'em.
Impressively, the 5.0-liter V8 Mustang GT with a few modifications (but no forced induction) managed to clock a quarter-mile time of 11.77 seconds. Another Mustang GT fitted with a supercharger clocked a blistering 10.97 seconds. But just as intriguing was the modified EcoBoost model that, with only four cylinders and 2.3 liters of displacement, still passed the gates in just 12.56 seconds - nearly half a second better than expected. This with modification limited to a new subframe, half-shaft, drive shaft loops, exhaust, engine calibration, slicks, roll cage and bucket seat. Well done, boys.
We love Motor Trend's annual World's Greatest Drag Race video. Now back for its fourth appearance, the idea of lining some of the world's fastest cars up for a ten-wide, straight-line, full-throttle run is, well... it's pretty freaking badass.
The lineup this year boasts some impressively fast cars to be sure. The group of ten includes the following darlings: Alfa Romeo 4C, BMW i8, BMW M4, Chevrolet Camaro Z/28, Ford Fiesta ST, Jaguar F-Type R Coupe, Nissan GT-R Nismo, Porsche 911 Turbo S, Subaru WRX STI and, last but not least, the Volkswagen GTI. Give us any one of those for the weekend, and we're happy to take the keys.
It must be said though, that for a publication that draws as much water as Motor Trend does, there are some big cars that we might expect to be here instead. The Lamborghini Huracán or Ferrari 458 Speciale would have added some exotic flare to the list, and the omissions of the Chevy Corvette Stingray (for the second year in a row) and the Dodge Challenger Hellcat are real head-scratchers.
This weekend will see the world's collector car crowds descend on Las Vegas, NV for one of the biggest shows on Barrett-Jackson's popular auction circuit. There are hundreds of vehicles up for bidding, ranging from a brand-new Lamborghini Aventador to a spattering of Art Deco classics and a huge swath of classic muscle cars.
While it's virtually impossible to assemble an inarguable list of the best cars coming during the three-day, 700-plus vehicle auction, we've sifted through the listings for this year's show - it was a tough assignment, we promise - and assembled a list of what we think will be some of the most interesting lots. We'll admit, it's a bit heavy on American iron, but if you browse BJ's listings, you'll come to a similar conclusion. Still, scroll down for our list of what we think will be the most interesting vehicles at the upcoming auction.
Ford has announced a major recall of 850,000 vehicles from model years 2013 and 2014 due to a problem with the "restraints control module."
According to Ford, a short circuit could develop in the module, causing the airbag warning light to illuminate. In more severe cases, dependent on where the short develops, the airbags and seatbelt pre-tensioners may not work in the event of an accident. The problems can be more wide-ranging than that, too, as systems that rely on information from the control module, such as the stability control can be affected.
With 850,000 vehicles affected, it's no surprise that some of Ford's volume leaders are covered. That includes the Fusion and Lincoln MKZ sedans, as well as the incredibly recall-prone Escape and the C-Max MPV.