- 2005 ford gt all 4 options - only 1,078 miles - rare black
- 2005 ford gt - mint showroom cond. w/ only 859 miles - investment grade ford gt!(US $265,000.00)
- Ford gt all 4 options only 1,000 miles(US $259,000.00)
- 1965 ford gt40 mk 1 "replica"
- 2006 ford gt base coupe 2-door 5.4l
- Macintosh stereo red brake calipers stripes clear bra fully serviced new tires(US $244,888.00)
- 2006 used 5.4l v8 32v manual rwd coupe premium(US $259,900.00)
- Super rare original tungsten stripe delete only 2900 miles
- 2005 ford gt 5.4l supercharged v8 500 hp leather pw ps pdl gt40 mark iv red mso
- 2005 ford gt gt40 red 5.4 supercharged engine motor custom parts transmission(US $85,000.00)
- 2005 ford gt-40 rare quicksilver stripe delete!!!(US $249,900.00)
- 2004 ford mustang gt supercharger 5 li v8 low miles 22556
- 2006 ford gt 40 2 door coupe
- 2005 ford gt, possibly lowest mileage gt with only 11 miles!(US $259,900.00)
- 2006 ford gt 5.4l v8 rwd 675hp @ rear wheels classic collectible low reservel@@k
- 2005 ford gt coupe, 1st of 50 built(US $230,000.00)
- 2006 ford gt heritage edition
- Rare!! + low miles! + one owner + stripe delete + brembo + ricardo 6-spd(US $239,999.00)
- 2006 ford gt tungsten grey mcintosh bbs alloys stripes one owner
- 2006 ford gt silver/white
- All 4 options and 1 of only 190 built in midnight blue in 2006! gt40 gt 40
- 2006 ford gt , clear bra , low miles , investment grade car , 2.75% wac,(US $248,998.00)
- 2006 ford gt 1 original owner 4 options rare speed yellow new tires carfax cert!(US $229,988.00)
- 2005 ford gt quicksilver twin turbo only 4k miles, hre wheels(US $269,995.00)
- 2005 ford gt base coupe 2-door 5.4l
- 2006 1 owner all original 4 option car like new only 4k miles(US $229,980.00)
- '05 ford gt - mint showroom condition w/ only 859 miles - all original paperwork(US $245,000.00)
- 2006 ford gt. 44 delivery miles. red with white stripes. black interior.(US $295,780.00)
- 2005 ford gt base coupe 2-door 5.4l(US $289,000.00)
- Ford: ford gt gt 40 2005(US $295,000.00)
- Ford : ford gt gt 40 2006(US $495,000.00)
- 2005 ford gt 5.4l supercharged v8 6-speed mark iv red mso never titled
- Ford gt40 2005 all options 1 owner 2,996 miles beautiful(US $225,000.00)
- Only 4k miles like new every option collector quality white with blue stripes(US $239,980.00)
- All four oem options only 1035 miles mark iv bright red w/ ebony black interior(US $259,888.00)
- 2006 ford gt * only 925 miles * centennial white * all 4 options * as new!!(US $299,950.00)
- Frame off built gt40 mk1 roush 427/560 hp v8 5 speed(US $149,900.00)
- 2005 ford gt, all options, race yellow/black stripes, only 1515 miles, like new(US $249,500.00)
- 2006 ford gt gt40 heritage gulf edition 1 owner
- Only 132 original miles rare factory stripe delete 1 owner all other options
- 1966 ford gt40 mk2a tribute(US $350,000.00)
- 2006 ford gt 'hertz' one-owner, complete documentation, perfect condition(US $249,980.00)
- Ford supercar white with blue stripes in showroom condition(US $259,000.00)
- 2005 ford gt only 1200 miles white rare 2 option car collector quality wow(US $249,800.00)
- 2005 ford gt40 - 4,500 miles- rebuilt
- Only 2k miles stripes bbs rims mcintosh stereo all original like new(US $259,980.00)
- 880 miles no stripe all other options bbs wheels mcintosh radio red calipers
- 2006 all 4 options, one owner, collector piece!!(US $900,000.00)
- 1966 gt40 north america replica - 351w ford racing engine - carbon fiber body- !
- 2006 ford gt stripes mcintosh bbs wheels pristine rare yellow 500miles collector
- Heritage edition mcintosh stereo bbs wheels collector quality
- 2006 / ford gt / speed yellow / 0314-314(US $275,000.00)
- 4 option car with low mileage!(US $299,900.00)
- 2006 ford gt
- Ford gt loaded options 3 in stock. leather.(US $249,995.00)
- 2005 ford gt red mcintosh audiophile system twin turbo 800+ hp serviced wow(US $205,800.00)
- Quick silver with factory painted black stripes, 3076 miles and as-new!!(US $259,000.00)
- 1965 ford gt40 mk1
- Only 6k miles rare midnight blue with white stripes grey calipers bbs wheels
- *rare* 2006 ford gt, ford racing performance package 725hp
Ford Ford GT Price Analytics
About Ford Ford GT
Auto blogMon, 03 Nov 2014 16:01:00 EST
Ford looks to have something really big planned for the 2014 Los Angeles Auto Show. The Blue Oval has released the first of five teaser videos on the brand's performance heritage, and aside from some great images of racers over the years, the video includes a series of teaser images, the last of which points to November 17, 2014.
That's the day before press days open in LA, and considering the propensity of global automakers to plan lavish debuts the night before a major international auto show, it's a virtual certainty that Ford will be showing off some sort of special vehicle.
That'd be news in and of itself, but based on the images shown in Ford's teaser video - which include an Alcantara steering wheel, a "Powered by Ford" valve cover, aluminum pedals, sticky tires, a big, round exhaust tip, a honeycomb grille and a serious set of wheels - it seems very likely that Ford will be showing something performance oriented.
In this brief Short Cut, Autoblog's Steven Ewing demonstrates Line-Lock on the 2015 Ford Mustang GT. Accessed through an on-screen performance menu, the feature temporarily locks the front brakes to help you heat up the rear tires for better traction, as you would for drag racing. The result? A 15-second smokescreen.Sun, 02 Nov 2014 14:02:00 EST
Ford rolled into the Sao Paulo Motor Show with some pretty cool crossovers in tow, the awesomest of all being the EcoSport Storm concept shown above, which draws its inspiration directly from the F-150 SVT Raptor. It packs a lower grille clearly derived from the now-famous muscle truck, as well as a Blue Storm paint job, black and silver trim, special graphics, lower body cladding and 215/75 R15 off-road tires. Don't go holding your breath for a supercharged V8, though; made locally in Brazil, India and Thailand, the tiny EcoSport is typically powered by a three- or four-cylinder engine.
The Storm isn't the only specially prepared Ecosport on show, however, joined as it is by another pair called Beauty and the Beast. Beauty is decked out in matte copper with a black roof, LED fog lamps, 18-inch wheels with low-profile tires and an interior complete with four individual bucket seats, leather upholstery and a full multimedia suite. The Beast, meanwhile, takes a sportier approach with a white pearl finish, blue and orange trim and three-bar grille. It also wears 18-inch wheels and LED fog lamps, but its interior swaps out its rear seats for a bike rack.
Joining the EcoSport show cars was an Edge crossover equipped with all the latest technologies and done up in bright red with three-bar grille, bulging hood, and an interior featuring 10-inch touchscreens and leather upholstery. Feel free to read more in the press release below.
If you're going to this year's SEMA Show in Las Vegas, it's going to be tough to miss the Ford booth, simply for its size. The Blue Oval is bringing over a dozen customized examples of the 2015 Mustang and a quintet of modded Transits. The latest announced addition is a trio of upgraded 2015 Expeditions showing different takes on the recently refreshed SUV.
Any vehicle tuned by Dub Magazine needs to ride on massive wheels, and the Expedition (pictured above) that it has for SEMA is no exception. The SUV has 26-inch Dropstars wheels wrapped in Pirelli tires, and, making them look even larger, the suspension is also lowered. The rest of the custom has some mild upgrades like mesh grilles in front, tinted windows, an integrated radar detector and new upholstery inside.
Tijn wants to boost the performance of the 3.5-liter EcoBoost V6 for its take on the Expedition. The company claims to add 40 horsepower to bring total output to a claimed 405 by upgrading the engine with a charge cooler from Vortech Engineering, a custom side exhaust and a custom tune. To match the extra grunt, the SUV also gets bigger brakes, an Air Lift suspension and 24-inch, copper-colored wheels with custom fender flares.
Ford's booth at the SEMA Show this year looks to have two, big themes. The Blue Oval is bringing over a dozen takes on the 2015 Mustang to the event, and it's now also announcing five customized versions on the 2015 Transit to join the modded pony cars. Each of the vans shows off a different use for the spacious commercial vehicle, from plush luxury to offroad ruggedness.
You probably don't think of the Transit as hitting the trails, but that's just what the take on the design from the Vegas Off-Road Experience (pictured above) is for. The company gives people the opportunity to drive a desert race truck, and this custom is meant to drive them to events. It should be able to take on the terrain a little better with off-road wheels and tires and fender flares, but inside passengers get serious luxury thanks to a 60-inch LED TV and video game systems.
Alternatively the blazing red Designed Travel Transit (right) is all about long road trips. The interior features four captain's chairs with heating, cooling and massage functions, and there's a 4K 50-inch TV to watch. For a touch of added class, the floor is made from hickory.
After the horrible weather last winter, it's hard to look forward for the season to return this year. For those readers in much of the country, the snow is going to be flying soon, and with it comes salt on the roads. That means Ford's regional recall for the 2007-2008 Edge and Lincoln MKX arrives at the perfect time because they are at risk for corrosion.
The campaign covers 204,448 examples of the models in 21 states, plus the District of Columbia and some provinces of Canada. In total there are 186,024 vehicles in need of repair in the US and 18,424 in Canada.
According to Ford, it's possible for the area, "under the reinforcement brackets where the fuel tank is mounted" to corrode. If this happens, there might be a gas smell in the vehicle or even a fuel leak could develop. In fact, the automaker reports that one fire could be related to the problem but no injuries or accidents are reported.
Twenty-five years since its debut in 1990, Ford will celebrate a quarter century of Explorer models next year with the debut of a refreshed 2016 model at the 2014 Los Angeles Auto Show on November 19. The Blue Oval is keeping mum on hard details about the updated SUV for now, but the brand promises, "a new look, added capability and additional driver-assist technology," in its announcement.
Company marketing boss Jim Farley elaborated a little more on what to expect. "The new Explorer is still the SUV America fell in love with - a vehicle built for the perfect family adventure," he said in the release that you're welcome to read down below.
An updated Explorer is a pretty big deal for Ford's bottom line. Worldwide, SUVs and crossovers account for about 23 percent of Ford's sales, and the segment is projected to grow to around 29 percent by 2020. Ford further says that SUVs and CUVs are the world's quickest growing segment with demand up 88 percent since 2008.
Police officers certainly have a difficult job in keeping the streets safe, but as public employees in positions of authority, there is still a very real need for oversight. To that end, Ford is partnering with a tech company to offer a new system called Ford Telematics for Law Enforcement on its line of Police Interceptor patrol vehicles that could make cops safer, while giving cities a better idea of what its officers are doing.
The system streams live data about cruisers back to the home base to people like the police chief or shift supervisor. That info includes expected things like speed, location and cornering acceleration, but it gets incredibly granular as well, with records of things like if emergency lights are on, or even if an officer is wearing a seatbelt.
Ford Telematics for Law Enforcement "ought to protect officers as much as it protects the public," said Ford spokesperson Chris Terry to Autoblog. Constantly monitoring patrol cars offers cities a lot of advantages, too. First, it reduces potential liability because a department can prove where each vehicle is at all times. Also, officers know they are being watched and may potentially drive more safely.
Consumer Reports has released its Annual Auto Reliability Survey and the results are, in a word, interesting. While we already covered the score-damaging effects of infotainment systems, there's another big angle to the data that's getting some attention - the utterly dismal scores of the Detroit Three's small car offerings.
The turbocharged Dodge Dart and Chevrolet Cruze, as well as the Ford Fiesta were their respective brands' lowest-scoring models, a stat that's made worse by the fact that the American automakers finished 25th, 21st and 23rd, respectively.
That's not acceptable for The Detroit Free Press' auto critic, Mark Phelan, who has penned a scathing critique of the D3's small car reliability scores, arguing that GM, Ford and Chrysler are "out of excuses."
The Bronco may be long gone from Ford dealerships back home, but down in Brazil its spirit lives on in the Troller brand. Founded independently in 1995, Ford do Brasil took over Troller in 2007 and has been teasing us with its rough-and-tumble SUVs ever since. So with the Sao Paulo Motor Show coming up, Troller has revealed this special version of the T4.
Looking even more rugged than the existing three-door sport-ute, this special T4 packs a snorkel, winch, upgraded bumpers and knobbier tires. We're not sure what to make of the "sophisticated" brown and tan paint job, but send it north and the Jeep Wrangler would have a new challenger on its hands... especially since the Toyota FJ Cruiser was discontinued.
Alongside the version seen here, Troller will also exhibit another T4 outfitted for rescue workers. Scope out initial details of both in the press release below, enclosed in both its original Portuguese and auto-translated into English.