PLEASE READ....This exact listing was originally listed on ebay nearly one week ago. It was viewed by more then 1000 persons and being watched by nearly 75 ebay accounts. After two persons recently sent messages to me stating that the discription was not in English I contacted ebay @9 a.m. on the morning of 4/10 to inquire what was happening with my listing (item #121090207684). Ebay acknowledged that my listing / account had been Hacked and that the bulk of the discription was converted to a foreign language. All I can say is that the internet is a Very Cruel Place and that Fact Is Stranger Than Fiction. Ebay immediatly terminated the listing at 6:08 (PST) and sent an email explaining such to all persons who had bid on the car. A copy of the ebays correspondences confirming this unauthorized atltering is shown at the very bottom of this discription. I requested that Ebay send a similar email to all accounts who were "watching the ad" but they refused to do so. If you want to see the hacked verbiage compared to the below listing (original prior to Hacking) go to ; Preferences...Search Option...And click on the "Completed Listings tab". Quite frankly there is no one more disappointed than I am! With that being said the following is the ad as originally generated ;
This car was purchased new by my wife and I from Chapman Ford in Lancaster Pennsylvania in early November of 2005. Soon thereafter the car was shipped to our home on Long Island. As you can imagine the car driven and thoroughly enjoyed. The car was always maintained through Sayville Ford in Sayville, New York (Long Island). All of our service records will come with the vehicle. As detailed below and as shown in the ads photos we have every document, brochure, letter, tag, sticker, invoice, build-sheet, bar-code, parer work, etc.etc.etc. related to this car. We are selling the car due to us having two children entering college with another in her third year of college. Although this was to be "Our Forever Car" life is full of disappointments and the unexpected! (I.e. Hackers) Always having placed family as the paramount priority in life leads us to this juncture wherein we are letting go of our beloved Ford GT #593.
The car was involved in a accident in June of 2009.While driving at 40 mph I successfully avoided a very deep pothole but unfortunately lost control of the car despite my best efforts. The car spun 180 degrees and then hit a 3" high curb with a bias edge. The car continued over the curb an slid across a flat 16' wide grass median before stopping on the opposite side of the road. The car never hit another car nor any other object other then the curb. Having little to no confidence in local companies and/or dealers to re-mediate the car, I did extensive research and ultimately contacted The GT Guy in South Rockwood Michigan. After speaking with them I knew that they were/are the frontrunners in Ford GT know how, technology, experience, ability and a reputation that is second to none. I then put the GT in my enclosed trailer and personally delivered it to The GT Guy. The work was preformed to the highest standard and there is absolutely NO sign of the previous incident.The mileage on the car at this time was 10,406.
The parts that were replaced are as follows; two front rims/one rear rim/three tires/RF hub and bearing assembly/half shaft/RR hub and bearing assembly/RR knuckle/RR upper & lower control arm/RR toe link/RR shock assembly/front fender/front fascia/splitter/diffuser/marker light. The total for these parts was $19,129.45. There was no structural damage, no deployment of air bag(s) and all things considered minimal damage (if there is such a thing) . ALL RECIEPTS FOR THE WORK have been retained however no pictures exist unless taken Geico (On a personal level I have always had something against taking/keeping photos of things or events that were undesirable).
While the car was at The GT Guy we had them install a Heffner Pulley & Engine Tune (with the spark plugs being properly gaped), a GTG X-Cat Back Exhaust (see pictures) and a GTG Clam Shell Release Hooks (this allows you to engage both engine hood releases at once from one side of the car or the other-see pictures). The car was Dyno'd at Baseline HP and also after performance upgrades to verify HP increase. The car Dyno'd at 550 HP and 640 HP respectively. The following is a summary of flaws which currently exist on the car; rear tires need replacement, the flapper valve on the stem leading to the gas tank allows gas intake at a slower then usual rate, three small paint chips within the engine bay on the frame reinforcing members ( see pictures of engine bay...difficult to see),one 1/8"paint chip on the front passenger fender (see picture) and minor abrasions to three rims.
I will honestly answer any questions that may arise once you have looked at the ad. Thank-you for your interest and can only hope that the car goes to someone who will enjoy it as much as we did.
Gods Blessing's to you.
The car comes with the following;
· Two Sets Of Original Keys And Door/Trunk Remote
· Copy Of Dealer Invoice
Original Unmolested Window Sticker
· Original Bill Of Sale
· Original Owners Manual And All Accompanying Booklets
· Original Factory Warning And Caution Tag(s)
· Original Smog Emissions Information Tag
· Original Dealer "We Owe" Paperwork
· Original Dealer Stock # Tag
· Original Dealer Bar Code Tag(s)
· Original 2005 Ford GT Dealer Brochure
· Original Factory Issued Ford GT Past And Present History Book
· Original Dealer Key-Chains (Two Paper Label Tags With Identification Information & One Rubber Dealer Key-Chain)
· Original Factory Issued & Executed Pre-Delivery Service Checklist
· Original Factory Issued Car Cover & Car Cover Bag
· Original Factory Issued Ford GT Past And Present History Book
· Original Transporter Documents (Cashiers Check, Delivery Ticket, Inspection Report & Delivery Photos)
· Original "Temporary Tag" And In-transit Transfer Card Document (Pennsylvania
· Original New York StateRegistration And Registration Window Sticker / D.M.V. Issued / Never Separated Nor Laminated To The Windshield (2005)
· Original New York State Temporary Inspection Certificate (2005)
· Original Dealer Letters w/envelopes (I.e.: Thank-You Card, Follow-Up Letter, Holiday Cards,Periodic Communications,etc.)
· Original Ford Thank-You Letters (w/envelope) Including A Copy Of The "Customer Satisfaction Survey"
· Original Pictures Of Car Taken At The Selling Dealership (Chapman Ford)
· Original Hand Written Notes Taken During Discussions / Negotiations With The Dealer
· Copy Of Original Finance Agreement With Original Thank-You Letter (w/envelope) From Finance Company
· Promotional Ford GT Poster
· Extra Set Of Factory Floor Mats and one broken heart
THERE ARE NO TITLE ISSUES WITH THE CAR AND NO SALVAGE TITLE
Hello bigsanto62 (*********@aol.com),
We removed the following listing(s) from eBay because they appear to have been altered by a third party without your permission: 121090207684 - Ford : Ford GT
Please don't reply to this email, as your reply will not be received. We'll send you a separate notice regarding the security measures that we've taken, including steps you can take to restore access to your account.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.