For your consideration we have a 2014 Ford Focus SE with just 4k miles. This is a great car. Starts right up. Runs and drives smooth and solid like a new car. Just as it should with such low miles. This is a safe, reliable, fun and fuel efficient sedan that is ready to go. It is ready to serve you for many years to come. We are offering this great car at a great price. Don't miss out on this low mileage beauty!
The Exterior is in very good condition for the year as you can see in the large HD pictures below. This is a great looking car in person. This low mileage vehicle has been well taken care of. The engine bay looks clean and the engine purrs like new. It has keyless entry, electronic stability control, turn signals integration into the rearview mirrors, spoiler etc.
The Interior is also in very good condition for the year as you can see in the pictures. It has all of the popular options such as cruise control, Sync Bluetooth system, A/C, power windows, locks, mirrors, CD etc . This is a clean, well kept car. It's obvious that the previous owner took great care of this car and it shows.
The History This car carries a “rebuilt salvage” brand on the title. The damage was very light. This car did not have frame damage or airbag damage. Before pictures are here. It has passed the Ohio safety inspection by the highway patrol. The title is no longer salvage but it does have a rebuild brand. It will now transfer and register like any other vehicle.
Fees & Taxes
The total amount due is the high bid plus our $199.00 title, license and documentation fee and your sales tax. We collect sales tax for residents of Ohio (rate varies by county of residence) and for residents of Arizona (5.6%), California (7.25%), Florida (6%), Indiana (6%), Massachusetts (6%), Michigan (6%), South Carolina (6% capped @ $300) and Washington (6.5%). Under the United States Commerce Clause, your state must provide you with a sales tax credit for any sales tax we collect: you will not be double taxed. However, if the amount due to your state is higher than what we collect you are responsible for the difference. There are no exceptions for dealers, wholesalers etc on the doc/title/tag fee. PayPal is only accepted for the $200 deposit. Balance must be paid cash or by certified bank check.
Shipping is at the buyer’s expense. We can pick you up from the Cleveland Airport or any other Bus/Train terminal here in Cleveland. Shipping can also be arranged to your door for the lower 48 states. Shipping rates are very reasonable and often the lowest possible anywhere. Finding and working with shippers is another free service that we offer our buyers. 90% of time the car will arrive to your door within 7 work days. Remote locations are the ones that take longer. For a quote please send an e-mail with a zip code. The car has to be paid for in full before shipping arrangements can be made.
Warranty This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgment solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.
THIS IS A USED VEHICLE: We are a used vehicle dealer. We do not have new cars. Please understand that this car is not new. It is USED! And as such it will likely have imperfections that will distinguish it from a new car some of which are impossible to show in pictures. Some folks will only settle for the “perfect” car. That car can only be purchased at a new car dealership. No tire kickers please. If you win the bid, you own the car. All non paying bidders will be reported to e-bay and all three credit bureaus. You are not bidding to look at the car. You are bidding to buy the car. As stated in the e-bay rules when you signed up with e-bay, you are required by law to complete this transaction as are we to deliver this vehicle. Extra keys, key fobs or manuals are not guaranteed unless you see them in the picures. We ask that you take this auction seriously and not bid if you don't intend to buy. Thank you!
Terms and Conditions
Winning bidder must contact us within 24 hours of auction end, and make arrangements for payment at that time. A $200.00 non-refundable deposit is due within 24 hours of end of auction. The remainder is due within 5 days of auction end. If no contact is made within 24 hours we reserve the right to re-list the vehicle, sell it to the next high bidder, or sell it otherwise. Most banks and credit unions do not finance vehicles older than 2000 or with more than 100K miles. Make sure if financing that your financial institution accepts the year and miles of this vehicle before bidding. Financing must be arranged before a bid is placed..
We are located at:
3833 Ridge Road
Cleveland, OH 44144
Our Business Hours are:
Contact us at:
216 759 4444
Thank you for looking!
1. What is a salvage title car? Salvage titles are deemed such by an insurance company, not a government agency. A salvage title car is a car that an insurance company had paid off, at a point, its value to the original owner.
2. How does a car become salvage?There are many reasons for this. The most common is collision. A lot of these salvage cars, however, are simply recovered theft cars. Recovered theft cars get a salvage title if they are recovered after the original owner has been paid off. Usually this happens after 30 days.
3. I thought salvage title cars are “totaled”?“Totaled” means an economic total loss. This doesn’t usually have much to do with the extent of the damage. Regardless of mileage, the older the car is the easier it would be for an insurance company to write them off. The less expensive the car is the is the lighter the damage would have to be for an insurance company to write it off rather then repair it. The salvage industry in huge in this country. We have access to at least 80,000 cars a week through salvage auctions. The majority of those cars are, indeed, not worth repairing. But a lot of these cars have minor damage or none at all. We pick and choose cars that have light damage. We never buy anything with severe damage. If nothing else, it would not be economical for us.
4. What was the extend of the damage for this car? This is described in detail in the history section of this listing above. For almost every car we sell, we have the pictures prior to repairs being made. So you can see for yourself that all of the cars we sell have not had serious damage.
5. How common is this? The fact is that nearly all retail dealers have body shops on site. The vast majority of used cars get bodywork. The difference is that we disclose all of our repairs. Most dealers do not. This is because we believe that there is nothing wrong with buying a car that has had body work done, but you should be able to buy it for less.
6. Is this a salvage title car?. It is not. At least not anymore. This car has an Original Ohio title that has a “rebuilt salvage” brand. The brand is there simply to indicate the vehicle’s history.
7. Has this car been inspected? Yes. This car has been inspected by the Ohio Highway Patrol. It has passed that inspection and is deemed roadworthy. No different than any other car. Ironically, only our cars get inspected. Under Ohio law, no roadworthiness test is necessary other than salvage inspections. This means that only our cars are inspected. Clean title cars, whether sold on E-Bay or otherwise, have not been inspected.
8. What about title transfer and registration? This will be no different than any other car. The initial 30 day registration we issue at deliver free of charge. This car will register and transfer like any other car. Title transfer will also be the same.