No Reserve 1999 F350 Dually Xlt Ecab, 7.3 Motor, 104,000 Miles, 3.73 Rear End on 2040-cars
Lee's Summit, Missouri, United States
Body Type:Pickup Truck
Vehicle Title:Clear
Engine:7.3 DIESEL
Fuel Type:Diesel
For Sale By:Private Seller
Make: Ford
Model: F-350
Cab Type (For Trucks Only): Extended Cab
Trim: XLT
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
Drive Type: 2 WHEEL DRIVE
Mileage: 99,999
Exterior Color: LIGHT PRAIRIE
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Interior Color: Tan
Ford F-350 for Sale
Arkansas 1owner, nonsmoker, crewcab dually, 7.3 powerstroke, perfect carfax!(US $5,950.00)
2005 ford f350 f 350 diesel powerstroke 4x4 lifted custom
05 ford f350 6.0l turbo diesel auto 4x4 crew long dually xlt 1 owner 80 pics(US $10,995.00)
2005 ford f-350 super duty lariat crew cab pickup 4-door 6.0l
03 ford f350 6.0l turbo diesel auto 4x4 crew cab long bed xlt co owned 80 pics(US $8,995.00)
2004 ford f-350 xlt fx4 off road package carfax certified w/service records(US $16,950.00)
Auto Services in Missouri
Weber Auto Service ★★★★★
Shuler`s Service Station ★★★★★
Schaefer Autobody Centers ★★★★★
OK Tire Store ★★★★★
Mr. Transmission ★★★★★
M & L Auto Inc ★★★★★
Auto blog
Britain orders 10,000 ventilators from F1/McLaren/Mercedes/Ford/Rolls-Royce/Airbus
Mon, Mar 30 2020Paramedics and ambulance personnel get instructions from a command unit outside London's ExCel Centre arena, which is being turned into a 4,000 bed temporary hospital called NHS Nightingale to deal with coronavirus patients. The hospital is due to open Monday, March 30. / AP Â Â LONDON — Britain has ordered 10,000 ventilators from a consortium of leading aerospace, engineering and Formula One racing companies which will start production this week in response to an urgent government call for industry to help save lives. The 27-strong team, including Airbus, BAE Systems, Ford and Rolls-Royce, have joined forces to ramp up production of a ventilator made by Smiths Group, which supports those with complications from COVID-19. The consortium, which also includes seven Formula One teams including McLaren and Mercedes, home to World Champion Lewis Hamilton, said they had pulled staff off existing projects to meet the national need. Some 1,228 people have died from coronavirus in the United Kingdom and a senior health official said on Saturday the country would be doing well if it manages to keep the death toll below 20,000. "This consortium brings together some of the most innovative companies in the world," Dick Elsy, the head of the consortium, said in a statement. "I am confident this consortium has the skills and tools to make a difference and save lives." The United Kingdom, which initially only had 5,000 ventilators available in its National Health Service, has been trying to secure additional supplies after realising it needed 30,000 to cope with the peak of the outbreak. Prime Minister Boris Johnson, who is now in isolation in Downing Street after testing positive for coronavirus, made an emergency appeal earlier this month for manufacturers to retool their production lines and start making specialist health equipment including ventilators. Britain now has about 8,000 ventilators, with another 8,000 on order from international manufacturers that are due in coming weeks. Last week it placed an order for a newly-designed model from the vacuum cleaner company Dyson that will need to be approved by the health regulator. Mercedes part of a separate effort, too Separately on Monday a second consortium including Mercedes Formula One and other F1 teams said it had developed in less than a week a new version of a breathing aid that can help coronavirus patients.
Matt Damon is Carroll Shelby, with Christian Bale in Ford vs. Ferrari film
Thu, Jun 21 2018Right after we reported that one of the Le Mans-winning Ford GT40s is coming up for auction, word got round that its story will now be turned into a Hollywood movie. There will be an as-yet-untitled major motion picture that tells the story of Ford battling Ferrari in the 1960s, culminating in the Ford GT40's dramatic 1-2-3 finish in the 1966 24 Hours of Le Mans. The movie has lined up an all-star cast, with "Batman" and "American Psycho" actor Christian Bale tapped to play key GT40 developer, test driver and racer Ken Miles, and "Punisher" actor Jon Bernthal as Lee Iacocca. The plum role of Carroll Shelby is going to Matt Damon, last seen driving across the Red Planet in "The Martian" or down a flight of stairs in the "Bourne" film series. The film's director will be James Mangold, known from directing last year's "Logan." View 37 Photos Autoweek reports that the original screenplay was based on A.J. Baime's book " Go Like Hell," but there will be a different screenplay written from scratch. Originally, "Go Like Hell" was to be a different project starring Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt. Meanwhile, the book will reportedly be turned into a TV series produced by Peter Dinklage of "Game of Thrones." And meanwhile some more, there are also competing Enzo Ferrari biopics in the works starring Robert De Niro and another starring Hugh Jackman that will also surely touch on the rivalry with Ford. While there's no guarantee yet that the GT40 biopic will match Steve McQueen's "Le Mans," we're got high hopes. It's a great story worthy of all the attention it's getting. Related Video: This content is hosted by a third party. To view it, please update your privacy preferences. Manage Settings. Celebrities Motorsports Rumormill TV/Movies Ferrari Ford Automotive History Racing Vehicles ford gt40
Ford Ranger-based 7-seat SUV spotted testing
Wed, 29 May 2013Ford looks to be working on a new SUV version of its global Ranger pickup truck. An early prototype of a seven-passenger SUV based on the Ranger has been spotted testing in Australia, and word has it buyers in the region could expect to see the model in showrooms as soon as 2014, where it could sail under the Endeavour or Everest badges. Ford Australia currently sells the Territory SUV, so there's some chance that this model could be a successor to that throne, as well.
Whatever it's called, the long-roof Ranger will feature a shorter wheelbase and more ground clearance than its pickup twin, giving the machine a bit more off-road functionality. (And here we thought we couldn't want the global Ranger any more than we already do.) While this particular vehicle sports a Territory back half grafted onto a Ranger front end, odds are a public reveal of the finished product could occur as soon as the second half of 2014, making it a 2015 model. Head over to Carsguide.com.au for a closer look.




















