- Red - 2 door coupe / 4 cyl - 5 speed manual trans. in great cond. 30 mpg(US $1,900.00)
- 1998 ford escort(US $750.00)
- Ford escort 1994 low miles(US $800.00)
- 2001 ford escort zx2 coupe 2-door 151k miles tan
- 2002 ford escort zx2 modified tuner low miles(US $5,000.00)
- 1994 ford escort lx sport hatchback 2-door 1.9l
- 2002 ford escort zx2 coupe 2-door 2.0l(US $5,000.00)
- 2000 ford escort lx sedan 4-door 2.0l
- 1999 87k dealer trade 5-speed manual absolute sale $1.00 no reserve look!
- 2001 silver ford escort(US $1,300.00)
- Frod escort lx in good condition(US $2,500.00)
- 1994 ford escort lx sport hatchback 2-door 1.9l(US $2,700.00)
- 1984 ford escort glwagon 4-door 2.0l diesel(US $1,800.00)
- 2002 ford escort zx2 coupe 127,000 miles moonroof super clean warranty nice ride
- 1999 ford escort automatic, clean, low miles, a/c ice cold, great gas mileage.(US $2,400.00)
- 2002 ford escort zx2 coupe 2-door 2.0l
- 1999 ford escort zx2 cool coupe coupe 2-door 2.0l(US $1,800.00)
- 2001 ford escort se sedan 4-door 2.0l(US $1,995.00)
- No reserve 1994 ford escort wagon lx
- 1993 green ford escort lx sport hatchback 2-door 1.9l(US $1,800.00)
- 1997 ford escort, no reserve
- Lx wagon no reserve a/c works runs great inexpensive cheap car automatic 4-door
- 2002 ford escort zx2 coupe 2-door 2.0l - silver - 150,000 miles(US $3,000.00)
- Classic rare british ford 1973 mk1 rs2000 escort, restored 34k miles
- Excellent commuter car(US $2,400.00)
- 1991 ford escort base hatchback 2-door 1.9l(US $1,100.00)
- 2003 ford escort zx2 coupe 2-door 2.0l(US $1,999.00)
- 1996 ford escort lx station wagon 4-door 1.9l(US $1,500.00)
- 1994 ford escort lx sport sedan 4-door 1.9l
- 1999 ford escort sedan 4-door
- 2001 ford escort, no reserve
- 1999 ford escort lx sedan 4-door 2.0l(US $1,100.00)
- 1994 ford escort 4 cylinder manual transmission gas saver(US $1,250.00)
- 2000 ford escort zx2 s/r coupe 2-door 2.0l(US $1,800.00)
- 1997 ford escort, no reserve
- No reserve! economy cheap southern no rust & clean serviced wagon *focus *fusion
- 1997 ford escort base sedan 4-door 2.0l
- 1999 ford escort zx2 cool coupe coupe 2-door 2.0l(US $3,500.00)
- 1997 ford escort lx sedan 4-door 2.0l(US $1,500.00)
- 1995 ford escort 119 k miles md inspected(US $2,400.00)
- 1998 ford
- 1998 ford escort
- 2001 ford escort red 4 door sedan
- 76,328 miles! no reserve! please take a look and read the description!
- 1997 ford escort, no reserve
- Rebuilt title no reserve!
- 1995 ford escort lx sedan 4-door 1.9l super clean in/out no reserve
- 1996 ford escort lx wagon only 54k orig miles! 1 family owned,cold a/c 32 mpg(US $3,850.00)
- 1998 ford escort se wagon 4-door 2.0l automatic super clean 63000miles
- Ford escort zx2 coop black 5spd good mpg(US $3,000.00)
- 2001 ford escort se sedan 4-door 2.0l
- 1998 ford escort zx2 cool coupe coupe 2-door 2.0l(US $1,950.00)
- 2003 ford zx2 automatic low miles very clean(US $5,850.00)
- Green ford escort lx station wagon 1997 *98,000 miles(US $849.00)
- We finance 02 zx2 deluxe sunroof cd changer low miles alloy wheels fog lamps(US $4,000.00)
- 1995 ford escort lx sport hatchback 2-door 1.9l(US $950.00)
- 1996 ford escort lx hatchback 4-door 1.9l(US $1,350.00)
- 1998 ford se
- 1984 mercury lynx wagon diesel dry western car same as ford escort(US $3,800.00)
- No reserve 1998 ford escort sport zx-2 coupe' with no reserve
Ford Escort Price Analytics
About Ford Escort
Auto blogFri, 03 Oct 2014 08:00:00 EST
The Blue Oval's 'One Ford' mantra has seen rapid commonization of the automaker's products across markets, but North America still has to look from afar at most of the company's Max-branded people movers, including this new S-Max. That's a bit of a shame - we like the space efficiency and above-average driving dynamics of the C-Max models we do get, but seeing this updated seven-seat small minivan makes us want the One Ford initiative to extend even further.
The new model's changes include an updated powertrain range including a 1.5-liter EcoBoost four with 158 horsepower, and a larger, 237-horsepower, 2.0-liter model, along with a pair of revised lower-emissions 2.0-liter diesels. The big news, however, is the advent of available all-wheel drive, something that hasn't been offered since the S-Max first went on sale back in 2006.
On the technology front, the S-Max is the first European model to receive Ford Adaptive Steering, a variable-ratio technology we recently sampled in a prototype Fusion that is expected to go into production on the next-generation Edge. The S-Max also receives a new aluminum-intensive integral link rear suspension, packaged to continue to fit up to 32 different seating combinations. Safety equipment is always a prime concern in kinschleppers like the S-Max, and to that end, this new model receives pre-collision assist technology and LED headlamps.
To learn more about the all-new 2015 F-150 and get an early read on its potential hero-or-zero status, we flew to the heart of full-size pickup truck country, San Antonio, TX, to spend a day driving, towing and playing in the mud with an assortment of Ford's innovative new trucks.
First, a caveat - while we feel we have a reasonably good handle on the new F-150 after attending this first-drive event, we are far from ready to pass definitive judgment on the success of this radically new rig. Our time in the various models was lamentably limited and we felt rushed. With so much at stake and with so much to talk about and experience, we had zero alone time with the vehicle - there were Ford folks shadowing us at every moment.
And we still don't know everything there is to know about the trucks, as Ford is withholding some of its most crucial numbers, including curb weight data and anticipated EPA fuel economy figures. We don't even have a firm on-sale date. All of this information is typically disclosed - or at least officially estimated - at the time of a new vehicle's first drive. This limits the scope of the judgments we feel comfortable making based on our first encounter.
Ford might not have the splashiest booth here at the 2014 Paris Motor Show, but the automaker is showing off quite a bit of hardware that will actually end up on roads across Europe. Parisians are no doubt tickled at getting to see the specifications of the Mustang tuned for The Continent (which has a revised suspension for European roads, and a few visual nips and tucks), in addition to the revised face of the family-friendly C-Max.
As you can see, C-Max styling has been revisited with a deft touch, grafting Ford's six-sided corporate grille on the nose, in place of the outgoing car's two-part affair. New headlights can also be found on the car's revised front fascia, though the rear end of the C-Max looks only slightly different than the current version.
Inside the cabin, Ford has consolidated controls and upped the ante in terms of material quality, with "black satin" and chrome details and more storage capacity, overall. Grocery-lugging moms and dads everywhere should appreciate the hands-free liftgate feature, as well.
Tue, 30 Sep 2014 14:15:00 EST
Just last week, Saleen revealed initial details of its tuning program for the new Ford Mustang. And now Roush is following suit.
Available in three stages - based on the V6 (RS), EcoBoost (RS1) and V8 (RS2) models - the 2015 Roush Mustangs all feature the venerable Ford tuner's latest R7 aero kit complete with remodeled fascia, five-blade grille, gaping air dam with integrated driving lamps and splitter. Around back there's a one-piece deck spoiler and "race-inspired lower aero-valance."
Just the other day, we reported on the first Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat selling for a whopping $825,000 at auction. But impressive as that sum was, the Challenger wasn't the only sought-after modern muscle car to cross the Barrett-Jackson auction block in Las Vegas this past weekend. So did this rare Ford Mustang.
The last of 1,964 special-edition 50 Years Limited Edition pony cars sold for a princely $170,000, with proceeds benefiting the Edith and Benson Ford Heart & Vascular Institute, a branch of the Henry Ford Health System.
The pony car in question is based on the 2015 Ford Mustang GT and upgrades with a performance package and nearly every option on the book, along with a unique appearance package to set it apart in celebration of the Mustang's 50th anniversary. It's available in two exclusive shades - Wimbledon white or Kona blue - with either a manual or automatic transmission. Only 1,964 highly symbolic examples were to be built, and this was the last of them.
While we are set to drive the new, 2015 Ford F-150 in the coming days, there's a big piece of news on the latest-generation of the Blue Oval's bread-and-butter pickup coming out of Dearborn, and it focuses on the truck's hauling and towing abilities.
The new F-150 will have a maximum payload of 3,300-pounds (V8 models), and, perhaps more importantly, a 12,200-pound tow rating (EcoBoost V6 models), which for the first time are compliant with the Society of Automotive Engineer's J2807 standards. Those best-in-class figures are significant feathers in Ford's cap as the Detroit Three continue duking it out for the title of top pickup.
"As founding members of the SAE trailer towing committee, we will meet SAE trailer towing standards," Ford's Aaron Miller told Autoblog.
The arrival of a new Ford Mustang means many things to many people, but not least of them is drag racers. The pony car has always been a mainstay of the drag strip, and the Ford Racing team aims to carry that reputation forward with this latest generation. So it cooked up a few basic modifications on three new 'Stangs and headed to the strips at US 131 and Milan Dragway to see what they could coax out of 'em.
Impressively, the 5.0-liter V8 Mustang GT with a few modifications (but no forced induction) managed to clock a quarter-mile time of 11.77 seconds. Another Mustang GT fitted with a supercharger clocked a blistering 10.97 seconds. But just as intriguing was the modified EcoBoost model that, with only four cylinders and 2.3 liters of displacement, still passed the gates in just 12.56 seconds - nearly half a second better than expected. This with modification limited to a new subframe, half-shaft, drive shaft loops, exhaust, engine calibration, slicks, roll cage and bucket seat. Well done, boys.
We love Motor Trend's annual World's Greatest Drag Race video. Now back for its fourth appearance, the idea of lining some of the world's fastest cars up for a ten-wide, straight-line, full-throttle run is, well... it's pretty freaking badass.
The lineup this year boasts some impressively fast cars to be sure. The group of ten includes the following darlings: Alfa Romeo 4C, BMW i8, BMW M4, Chevrolet Camaro Z/28, Ford Fiesta ST, Jaguar F-Type R Coupe, Nissan GT-R Nismo, Porsche 911 Turbo S, Subaru WRX STI and, last but not least, the Volkswagen GTI. Give us any one of those for the weekend, and we're happy to take the keys.
It must be said though, that for a publication that draws as much water as Motor Trend does, there are some big cars that we might expect to be here instead. The Lamborghini Huracán or Ferrari 458 Speciale would have added some exotic flare to the list, and the omissions of the Chevy Corvette Stingray (for the second year in a row) and the Dodge Challenger Hellcat are real head-scratchers.
This weekend will see the world's collector car crowds descend on Las Vegas, NV for one of the biggest shows on Barrett-Jackson's popular auction circuit. There are hundreds of vehicles up for bidding, ranging from a brand-new Lamborghini Aventador to a spattering of Art Deco classics and a huge swath of classic muscle cars.
While it's virtually impossible to assemble an inarguable list of the best cars coming during the three-day, 700-plus vehicle auction, we've sifted through the listings for this year's show - it was a tough assignment, we promise - and assembled a list of what we think will be some of the most interesting lots. We'll admit, it's a bit heavy on American iron, but if you browse BJ's listings, you'll come to a similar conclusion. Still, scroll down for our list of what we think will be the most interesting vehicles at the upcoming auction.
Ford has announced a major recall of 850,000 vehicles from model years 2013 and 2014 due to a problem with the "restraints control module."
According to Ford, a short circuit could develop in the module, causing the airbag warning light to illuminate. In more severe cases, dependent on where the short develops, the airbags and seatbelt pre-tensioners may not work in the event of an accident. The problems can be more wide-ranging than that, too, as systems that rely on information from the control module, such as the stability control can be affected.
With 850,000 vehicles affected, it's no surprise that some of Ford's volume leaders are covered. That includes the Fusion and Lincoln MKZ sedans, as well as the incredibly recall-prone Escape and the C-Max MPV.