2007 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor on 2040-cars
8983 Ocean Hwy, Pawleys Island, South Carolina, United States
Engine:4.6L V8 16V MPFI SOHC
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number)
: Crown Victoria Police Interceptor
- 4-wheel ABS Brakes
- AM/FM stereo
- Auxilliary engine cooler
- Auxilliary transmission cooler
- Bucket front seats
- Cargo area light
- Clock: In-radio display
- Cloth seat upholstery
- Coil front spring
- Coil rear spring
- Cupholders: Front
- Curb weight: 3,917 lbs.
- Diameter of tires: 17.0"
- Door pockets: Driver and passenger
- Door reinforcement: Side-impact door beam
- Front and rear suspension stabilizer bars
- Front Head Room: 39.5"
- Front Hip Room: 57.1"
- Front Independent Suspension
- Front Leg Room: 41.6"
- Front reading lights
- Front Shoulder Room: 60.6"
- Front Ventilated disc brakes
- Fuel Capacity: 19.0 gal.
- Fuel Consumption: City: 17 mpg
- Fuel Consumption: Highway: 25 mpg
- Fuel Type: Regular unleaded
- HD front stabilizer bar
- Independent front suspension classification
- Instrumentation: Low fuel level
- Left rear passenger door type: Conve
- Manual front air conditioning
- Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 7.8 s
- Max cargo capacity: 21 cu.ft.
- Multi-link rear suspension
- One 12V DC power outlet
- Overall height: 58.3"
- Overall Length: 212.0"
- Overall Width: 78.3"
- Passenger Airbag
- Plastic/rubber shift knob trim
- Plastic/vinyl steering wheel trim
- Power door locks
- Power remote driver mirror adjustment
- Power remote passenger mirror adjustment
- Power remote trunk release
- Power windows
- Privacy glass: Light
- Rear bench
- Rear Head Room: 37.8"
- Rear Hip Room: 58.7"
- Rear Leg Room: 38.0"
- Rear Shoulder Room: 60.0"
- Rear Stabilizer Bar: HD
- Rigid axle rear suspension
- Seatbelt pretensioners: Front
- Short and long arm front suspension
- Spare Tire Mount Location: Inside
- Speed-proportional power steering
- Steel spare wheel rim
- Suspension class: HD
- Tilt-adjustable steering wheel
- Tires: Prefix: P
- Tires: Profile: 55
- Tires: Speed Rating: W
- Tires: Width: 235 mm
- Total Number of Speakers: 4
- Type of tires: AS
- Variable intermittent front wipers
- Vehicle Emissions: LEV II
- Vinyl floor covering
- Wheel Diameter: 17
- Wheel Width: 7.5
- Wheelbase: 114.6"
Number of Doors
: 4 Doors
Ford Crown Victoria for Sale
Auto Services in South Carolina
Auto Repair & Service, Trailers-Repair & Service, Truck Accessories
Address: 3715 Dallas Cherryville Hwy., Bowling-Green
Phone: (704) 922-4918
Auto Repair & Service
Address: HUNTER Mill Rd, Cateechee
Phone: (864) 243-1600
Auto Repair & Service, Auto Transmission
Address: 1026 Pineview Dr, Hopkins
Phone: (803) 563-6915
New Car Dealers
Phone: (864) 585-1000
Auto Repair & Service
Address: 1635 S Main St, Darlington
Phone: (843) 623-4036
Auto Repair & Service, Automotive Roadside Service, Auto Transmission
Address: I Come To You, Saint-Matthews
Phone: (803) 445-6693
Wed, 25 Sep 2013 10:15:00 EST
Ford's European operations are celebrating a milestone of sorts as the Mondeo, the Blue Oval's bread-and-butter D-segment sedan in the old country, celebrates its 20th anniversary. The mid-sizer, which was sold in the US for a short time as the Contour, has been a far more popular vehicle in Europe - even receiving regular praise from one Jeremy Clarkson.
Mon, 23 Jun 2014 17:46:00 EST
Narrated by Cockney actor Ray Winstone, the video goes through the Mondeo's years and how it's evolved from 1993 to the as-yet-unreleased fifth-generation model, which is essentially the same as the Ford Fusion that's sold in America. Take a look below for the full video from Ford of Europe.
Ford has quite a party ready for the Goodwood Festival of Speed starting on June 27. Not only is the 2015 Mustang going to be driving in front of the European public for the first time, the Blue Oval is also unveiling its 2015 refresh for the Focus ST.
Fri, 31 Jan 2014 08:31:00 EST
Official details about the latest Focus hot hatch are practically nonexistent at this point. Ford's teaser image shows narrower headlights, and the company says that the ST also benefits from the technical and quality improvements from the refreshed standard model, which likely means an even more Aston-Martin-like grille. However, any improvements for the power or handling are a mystery for now.
Ford will even give visitors to the festival the chance to drive the new ST - at least virtually. Gran Turismo 6 kiosks will be on hand with the hot hatch loaded up to race the Goodwood Hill Climb. There will also be real-time races between former Stig Ben Collins in the real ST challenging a player up the hill in the game.
Ford has announced a hefty $80 million investment in its Kentucky Truck Plant, which is responsible for building the F-250, F-350, F-450 and F-550 versions of the Super Duty pickup. The influx of cash will add 350 jobs to the factory.
The investment is also good for a 15-percent increase in annual production thanks to retooling and other facility upgrades, which equates to an extra 55,000 units of production. Considering that Ford makes even more money off its Super Duty than it does on the hot-selling F-150, this could mean some serious coin to Ford's bottom line.
Hop below for the full press release from Ford on its latest investment.