Engine:4.6L 281Cu. In. V8 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated
For Sale By:Private Seller
Number of Cylinders: 8
Model: Crown Victoria
Options: Cassette Player
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
Drive Type: RWD
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
Exterior Color: Tan
Interior Color: Tan
1994 Ford Crown Victoria
- This car was left to me by my grandfather. It was originally from Florida and then relocated to Upstate New York. This was my every day car only during the spring, summer and fall months due to the harsh winters that required 4 wheel drive.
This car was always garage kept.
- Low Mileage
- The car is in very good condition
- The car runs excellent and strong
- Very well kept and maintained
- Oil was always changed every 3,000 miles
- Brand new wiper motor & blades
- Brand new front and back brakes & rotors
- All brand new tires
- Extremely cold air conditioning
- Great heating system
- The car is turn key
- Fairly new battery
- New fuel filter installed
Ford Crown Victoria for Sale
- 2011 ford crown victoria lx 32k miles am/fm ac auto cruise one owner cln carfax
- 2005 blk crown vic ex-police interceptor(US $5,500.00)
- 1955 ford fairlane crown victoria black/showshoe white amos minter restoration!!(US $56,900.00)
- 2007 ford crown victoria police interceptor sedan 4-door 4.6l(US $3,650.00)
- 2006 ford crown victoria p71 police interceptor 65k miles 1owner mint no reserve
- Clean carfax detective pkg strobe headlights tail lights no holes on roof clean(US $6,980.00)
Auto Services in New York
X-Treme Auto Glass ★★★★★
Willow Tree Auto Repair ★★★★★
Willis Motors ★★★★★
Wicks Automotive Inc ★★★★★
Whalen Chevrolet Inc ★★★★★
Auto blogMon, 29 Oct 2012 11:01:00 EST
A potential issue with the speed control cable collar has got the 2003-20003 Ford Taurus and Mercury Sable under the spotlight of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. If the collar breaks it can cause the throttle to be stuck open.
The issue is limited to vehicles with the 3.0-liter V6 Duratec. There are just 50 complaints so far out of 310,000 cars, but the NHTSA has begun an investigation into whether a recall should be issued.
In early December, Ford filed an application with the US Patent and Trademark Office for the name "Model E." Historically, Ford never produced a Model E, and while automakers are known to file for trademarks they never use, some have wondered if the application might be used for a concept car.
Based on other recent events, though, it could be a legal move. In 2000 Ford sued an online start-up called Model E over the similarity of that name to Ford's industry-shaping Model T, but the judge dismissed the case citing lack of proper grounds. In August 2013, Tesla applied for trademark registration for Model E, and at the time, Ford said it would review the application. Tesla actually made two applications for Model E, one for automobiles and structural parts therefore, the other for "providing maintenance and repair services for automobiles," and there are plenty of theories about what the name could be applied to.
The Published for Opposition date for Tesla's applications is December 31, 2013, after which anyone who thinks they'd be harmed by Tesla being granted the trademark gets 30 days to register their issues. This is just speculation, but Ford's application - which was filed for automobiles only - might be about protecting what it sees as unwelcome encroachment on the name Model T, protection it wasn't able to enforce before when the stakes were only online and much smaller.
Your Mileage May Vary
As difficult as it is to write this, I was actually excited about the 2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid. With the beautiful looks of the newest midsize fighter from Ford and a fuel economy estimate capable of shaming even the stalwart Camry Hybrid, the battery-augmented four-door seemed like a recipe for unabashed success. But appearances love nothing more than swapping our boundless enthusiasm for cold platters of disappointment. The 2013 Fusion Hybrid gets hobbled right out of the gate with a lofty price tag, and real-world driving keeps the sedan from even approaching those EPA figures.
With so many excellent midsize hybrids on the market, is there any reason to consider the newest Fusion Hybrid? Are sharp aesthetics, a well-executed interior and capable driving dynamics enough to overcome the machine's shortfalls? Not from where I'm standing.