REMOVE MY TOP FOR A FUN FUN SUMMER!
- LIFTED AND GIFTED WITH A FULL FLAME WRAP AND A PUNISHER TOP GRAPHIC TO DIE FOR.
- IT RUNS GREAT AND CATCHES EYES EVERYWHERE IT GOES.
- I WOULD DESCRIBE IT AS A TRAIL RIG WITH SHOW TOUCHES. NOTE ALL THE CUSTOM PAINT ACCENTS UNDERNEATH AND ON THE ENGINE.
- IT HAS DEEP RUBBER.
- NEWER 5.0 V8 W ELDEBROCK CARB, INTAKE AND HEADS (SO I WAS TOLD), AUTOMATIC.
- NEW INTERIOR...SEATS, CARPET, HEADLINER, NEW RADIATOR, BELT, FRESH OIL AND COOLANT.
- THIS IS A SOUTHERN AZ / CALIFORNIA VEHICLE WITH NO RUST THAT I HAVE FOUND!!
- FULL ROLL BAR AND REMOVEABLE BACK OF TOP.
I HAD IT SHIPPED HERE LAST FALL TO USE AS A TRAIL TOY HERE IN TN THIS SUMMER. MY WORK IS NOT GOING TO ALLOW ME TIME TO USE IT AS I HAS PLANNED SO I AM SELLING. I DID SOME PREP WORK LIKE THE NEW RADIATOR, REAR WINDOW MOTOR ETC, BUT JUST DONT HAVE TIME TO HIT THE TRAIL. MY LOSS, YOUR GAIN. I HAVE OVER $7K IN IT WITH SHIPPING AND FIXES.
- NEEDS ELECTRICAL FINISHED...IE SOME GAUGES. THE PASSENGER WINDOW JUST STOPPED OPERATING.
- THE TRUE MILES ARE UNKNOWN AND THE SPEEDO CABLE DOES NOT LOOK HOOKED UP.
- THIS WAS A SHOWY TRAIL PROJECT THAT STILL NEEDS SOME FINAL TOUCHES...BUT IS ROAD WORTHY AND THE VISUAL IMPACT SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. SOME OF THE WRAP IS COMING UP IN SPOTS.
- IT DOES NOT HAVE A HEATER OR AC. DOESNT LOOK LIKE IT EVER DID. I WAS TOLD THAT IT WAS A BAJA CHASE VEHICLE IN A PREVIOUS LIFE. GOOD LUCK BIDDING. CONSIDER IT A TRAIL RIG THAT YOU CAN CRUISE AROUND TOWN.
Ford Bronco for Sale
Auto Services in Tennessee
Auto Repair & Service, Brake Repair, Tire Dealers
Address: 5506 Ringgold Rd, Hixson
Phone: (423) 414-2171
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Automobile Restoration-Antique & Classic
Address: 408 W. Main Street, Sevierville
Phone: (865) 365-4009
New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers, Wholesale Used Car Dealers
Address: 3001 Chapman Hwy, Heiskell
Phone: (865) 573-3814
Automobile Parts & Supplies, Upholsterers, Furniture Stores
Address: 1404 Bluegrass Rd, Nolensville
Phone: (615) 810-4600
Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Parts & Supplies-Used & Rebuilt-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Used & Rebuilt Auto Parts
Address: 519 Lemon St, Portland
Phone: (270) 586-9921
Used Car Dealers, Used Truck Dealers
Address: 593 Highway 46 S, Bon-Aqua
Phone: (866) 595-6470
Wed, 05 Feb 2014 09:00:00 EST
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's investigation into 2008 Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty pickups, which was originally opened last year, has now ended without a recall. NHTSA was looking into steering failures on some 336,000 trucks.
Tue, 14 Oct 2014 11:57:00 EST
The issue rested with the steering gear - NHTSA received five complaints of failures - which was redesigned in 2005. According to the report on the matter, investigators "found evidence of broken sector shaft gear teeth and piston damage consistent with incidents of single event overload."
NHTSA investigators, however, "found no evidence of fatigue or material property defects in any of the fractures. Analysis of complaint rates by vehicle build month showed no patterns indicating potential manufacturing quality issues and no difference before and after Ford introduced design changes to the input shaft and sector shaft seals in July 2007 to address potential leak concerns," according to the report, obtained by The Detroit News.
Sitting down at the pre-drive briefing with Ford engineers ahead of sampling the refreshed 2015 Focus, water bottles clinked as we wet our whistles before Q&A. While pouring a glass, we noticed something stamped on the bottle label: "1L." One liter. We were palming the exact displacement of the EcoBoost engine our group was about to drive. This was undoubtedly coincidence (such bottles litter every conference and dinner table in Europe) but it served to drive home just how small the total swept volume of Ford's wunderkind powerplant really is. It's tiny.
Fri, 08 Nov 2013 19:16:00 EST
Of course, this isn't our first run-in with the little triple - we've sampled its turbocharged charms before in Ford's smaller Fiesta. At that time, we found it had plenty of poke for the subcompact, but the larger C-segment Focus carries around another 450 pounds or so and pushes a wider profile through the air. Would the three-cylinder have the stuffing to make the most of the Focus' athletic chassis, or would it be a letdown? Would it be the same as it was when we tested it in a Euro-spec Focus a couple of years ago? There was nothing left for it but to head out on the bucolic roads surrounding Versailles the day after the Paris Motor Show and find out for ourselves.
We caught up with a few projects from Ringbrothers at SEMA this year: a classic Ford Mustang body rendered in carbon fiber, and a De Tomaso Pantera-based concept that made us swoon.
It's with good timing then, that our friends at Petrolicious have uploaded their newest, well-crafted mini-documentary to the expansive airwaves of the Internet. Here, we meet the brothers Ring in person - Mike and Jim - and see how they've lent they're passion for craftsmanship to their business, along with their surname. A 1964 Ford Fairlane dubbed "Afterburner" and a 1965 Mustang called "Producer" star in this show.