REMOVE MY TOP FOR A FUN FUN SUMMER!
- LIFTED AND GIFTED WITH A FULL FLAME WRAP AND A PUNISHER TOP GRAPHIC TO DIE FOR.
- IT RUNS GREAT AND CATCHES EYES EVERYWHERE IT GOES.
- I WOULD DESCRIBE IT AS A TRAIL RIG WITH SHOW TOUCHES. NOTE ALL THE CUSTOM PAINT ACCENTS UNDERNEATH AND ON THE ENGINE.
- IT HAS DEEP RUBBER.
- NEWER 5.0 V8 W ELDEBROCK CARB, INTAKE AND HEADS (SO I WAS TOLD), AUTOMATIC.
- NEW INTERIOR...SEATS, CARPET, HEADLINER, NEW RADIATOR, BELT, FRESH OIL AND COOLANT.
- THIS IS A SOUTHERN AZ / CALIFORNIA VEHICLE WITH NO RUST THAT I HAVE FOUND!!
- FULL ROLL BAR AND REMOVEABLE BACK OF TOP.
I HAD IT SHIPPED HERE LAST FALL TO USE AS A TRAIL TOY HERE IN TN THIS SUMMER. MY WORK IS NOT GOING TO ALLOW ME TIME TO USE IT AS I HAS PLANNED SO I AM SELLING. I DID SOME PREP WORK LIKE THE NEW RADIATOR, REAR WINDOW MOTOR ETC, BUT JUST DONT HAVE TIME TO HIT THE TRAIL. MY LOSS, YOUR GAIN. I HAVE OVER $7K IN IT WITH SHIPPING AND FIXES.
- NEEDS ELECTRICAL FINISHED...IE SOME GAUGES. THE PASSENGER WINDOW JUST STOPPED OPERATING.
- THE TRUE MILES ARE UNKNOWN AND THE SPEEDO CABLE DOES NOT LOOK HOOKED UP.
- THIS WAS A SHOWY TRAIL PROJECT THAT STILL NEEDS SOME FINAL TOUCHES...BUT IS ROAD WORTHY AND THE VISUAL IMPACT SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. SOME OF THE WRAP IS COMING UP IN SPOTS.
- IT DOES NOT HAVE A HEATER OR AC. DOESNT LOOK LIKE IT EVER DID. I WAS TOLD THAT IT WAS A BAJA CHASE VEHICLE IN A PREVIOUS LIFE. GOOD LUCK BIDDING. CONSIDER IT A TRAIL RIG THAT YOU CAN CRUISE AROUND TOWN.
Ford Bronco for Sale
Auto Services in Tennessee
Auto Repair & Service, Truck Rental, Car Rental
Address: 1767 S Prescott St, Collierville
Phone: (901) 244-5209
Auto Repair & Service, Brake Repair, Auto Transmission
Address: 6735 chapman highway, Watertown
Phone: (866) 595-6470
Automobile Parts & Supplies, Glass-Auto, Plate, Window, Etc, Windshield Repair
Address: 10249 Chapman Hwy, Seymour
Phone: (865) 577-7822
Automobile Parts & Supplies, Glass Coating & Tinting, Automobile Radios & Stereo Systems
Address: 5909 Lee Hwy, Ooltewah
Phone: (423) 899-8468
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Tire Dealers
Address: 5001 Kingston Pike, Concord-Farragut
Phone: (865) 588-9922
Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Automobile Parts & Supplies
Address: 1106 Callahan Dr, Cokercreek
Phone: (865) 281-0777
Fri, 07 Feb 2014 19:33:00 EST
Ford didn't have anything major to show off at the 2014 Chicago Auto Show, so it seems it instead opted to have some fun - it brought a row of pinball machines to the show. Yes, pinball machines.
Mon, 13 Oct 2014 19:59:00 EST
We originally told you about the Stern Pinball Ford Mustang machine a few days ago, and as day two of the Chicago show is a bit of a slow one, we opted to head to the show floor and get some snaps of the bank of new machines. Not surprisingly, there's plenty for the Mustang fan in each of these machines, ranging frond different models, to logos to a full model.
Take a look below for our full gallery of live shots, available up top. Then head below for our original gallery of stock images, along with a video and press release on the new machines.
Aside from the way it looks and perhaps its independent rear suspension, the biggest bit of news on the 2015 Mustang may be the inclusion of its 2.3-liter, turbocharged four-cylinder engine. That blown mill marks the first time since the Mustang SVO of the '80s that a turbo has been fitted under the engine of Ford's pony car.
Thu, 07 Mar 2013 16:58:00 EST
The Mustang EcoBoost is the subject of the latest episode of Ignition from Motor Trend, giving us a great look at the technical, nitty-gritty side of the turbocharged coupe. Covering it from bow to stern, host Carlos Lago walks us through the boosted Ford before taking to the track for some driving impressions, with particular praise given to the low-end grunt of the 2.3-liter mill.
Check out the full video and then let us know which 2015 Mustang has your interest piqued the most - the EcoBoost four, the 5.0L V8 or the entry-level V6.
Fans of the Ford Mustang SVO, which was produced from 1884 through 1986 with a turbocharged 2.3-liter four-cylinder engine and a manual transmission, may be interested to know that Ford is reportedly going to introduce something similar for 2015. But don't get too excited if you live in the US, as Edmunds reports that the vehicle will be offered in Europe only. Boo!
According to the report, Ford will put a version of its EcoBoost turbocharged four-cylinder into the engine bay of the Mustang. The engine would be enlarged from its current 2.0 liters to 2.3 liters, taking horsepower from 252 to around 300. The well-known 5.0 V8 engine will also be available in Europe.
"The Mustang is uniquely Ford and has a huge fan base here in Europe. Now those fans have something to look forward to and we look forward to providing more details in the near future," says Ford of Europe CEO Stephen Odell. That's great... but why not offer buyers in the States the (likely) fuel-efficient turbo option, too?