- Very clean example of a lifted 1988 Bronco
- Vehicle is from Virginia and has not been abused.
- Floor pans are in great shape, frame has been sand blasted and painted.
- Body has no visible rust and is extremely dry.
- Interior is clean and presentable, no rips or tears in the seats or carpet
- This Bronco is highway drivable, 65 plus no problem, cruise control works, IMO this Bronc drives dang good for how big it is.
- Brakes work excellent and vehicle does not dive or pull to the side
- Has a 10" suspension lift and a 4" body lift.
- Super lift professionally installed, rear end is at the correct angle with a custom driveshaft.
- 4x4 works as it should
- Has 4 steering stabilizers and quad shocks up front.
- Fresh 351 Windsor with recent tuneup. Runs smooth and quiet. Starts easily.
- C6 transmission that shifts ands operates as it should.
- Fiberglass cowl hood w/ new hood pins
- New rear window motor as well as new weatherstripping and end caps for tailgate.
- New 140 amp alternator
- New starter
- New windshield wiper motor
- Has auxiliary electric cooling fan for idling
- New 2 into 1 exhaust with new O2 sensor. It is a straight exhaust system that was professionally made.
- It is not quiet.
- 39.5 x 13.5 IROK swampers with good life left
- Memphis audio speakers with a JL subwoofer cranks pretty good
- Bronco is not perfect but it is clean,looks and sounds bad,and can go where a lot vehicles cannot
- You will get noticed! it's a head turner
- A/C has newer compressor but leaks out Freon
- Feel free to text or call me with any questions you might have 859 445 8995
- Vehicle is for sale locally as well and I reserve the right end the auction early
- I know the auto check shows a lot of owners and miles, the vehicle condition does not reflect either.
- If you have questions concerning shipping I have info on a company that is A++ that will ship this size of Bronco
Ford Bronco for Sale
Auto Services in Kentucky
Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Accessories, Tire Dealers
Address: 4392 5th Street Rd, Catlettsburg
Phone: (304) 522-2078
Automobile Parts & Supplies, Engines-Supplies, Equipment & Parts, Truck Equipment & Parts
Address: 55 N Scott St, Grapevine
Phone: (270) 821-4261
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting
Address: 77 Bassett Ave, Mortons-Gap
Phone: (270) 821-2109
Auto Repair & Service, New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers
Address: 3122 Scottsville Rd, Fountain-Run
Phone: (615) 688-2886
New Car Dealers
Address: 3009 N Jackson Hwy, Hardyville
Phone: (270) 528-7202
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Auto Transmission
Address: 1400 Glendale Milford Rd, Wilder
Phone: (513) 772-3259
Tue, 17 Jun 2014 16:30:00 EST
Fri, 20 Jun 2014 11:28:00 EST
The Ford Escape leads the NICB's list with 1,421 examples stolen.
If you drive a recent Ford SUV or crossover, you may want to keep a watchful eye out for thieves - especially if you live in the New York metro area or in Detroit. A new study from the National Insurance Crime Bureau has named three Ford models as the most likely vehicles in their genre to be stolen, with CUVs in general being especially attractive to bandits.
Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee has finally returned for its fourth season of combining Jerry Seinfeld, a miscellaneous celebrity and a cup of java. But rather than fondly remembering some older piece of automotive machinery, this time around, Seinfeld is utterly unable to keep his hatred of Sarah Jessica Parker's 1976 Ford LTD Country Squire from coming out to hilarious effect.
Thu, 24 Jul 2014 14:00:00 EST
However, Parker has such a high level of infectious enthusiasm for her recently purchased Country Squire that she seems to win over Seinfeld by the end - at least a little bit. For most of their time together, the two of them drive around Manhattan and the suburbs waxing nostalgic about what things were like when these wagons were ubiquitous.
Since this is actually SJP's car, she and Seinfeld trade off driving duties, and the image above should give you some indication of Seinfeld's reaction to the Sex and the City star behind the wheel. It seems this '70s land yacht might be a little too much for her to handle in New York traffic. Regardless, she is absolutely in love with her Ford.
While its crosstown competitors at General Motors are smarting over a drastic drop in net income to $200 million in the second quarter, Ford has reason to celebrate. The Blue Oval has announced its own Q2 financial results, including a growing net income of $1.3 billion, a $78 million increase over last year. Pretax profits for the company reached $2.6 billion, up $44 million from 2013, but total revenue dropped slightly to $37.4 billion, down from $37.9 billion. Profits per share before one-time charges totaled 40 cents per share, beating Wall Street analysts' expectations of 36 cents a share.
Regionally, the Blue Oval performed strongly, as well. North America posted a record quarterly pre-tax profit of $2.4 billion, a $119 million increase. Europe also showed signs of turn around with its first profit in three years of $14 million after a loss of $306 million in Q2 2013. Ford is actually predicting profitability in the troubled region in 2015. Asia Pacific operations also performed well with $159 million in profits, up $29 million from last year. The only region where the business posted a loss was South America.
According to Automotive News, Ford also announced more precise plans about the changeover to build the aluminum-intensive 2015 F-150. In August, the Dearborn plant will shutdown for eight weeks to retool and its Kansas City plant will do the same next year.