FULL CUSTOM RESTOMOD DODGE RAMCHARGER
· BEAUTIFUL TWO-TONEPAINT JOB OF CHROMA FLAME METALLIC AND CARIBOU
· 5.7 HEMI 8 CYLINDERMOTOR THAT HAS BEEN DRIVEN 802 MILES
· BEEFY 35X1350R20/10TOYO OPEN COUNTRY R/T TIRES
· 20X12 FUEL BEAST 5X5WHEELS.
· 545 RFE TRANSMISSIONWITH A 241 TRANSFER CASE
· 2015 JEEP RUBICONSLEEVED, GUSSETED AXLES WITH ELECTRIC LOCKERS
· CUSTOM FRONT AND REARBUMPERS MADE FROM STEEL WITH SUPERLINER UV PROTECTANT COATING
· SUPERLINER COATINGUNDER HOOD – BLACK
· SMITTYBUILT X20WIRELESS WENCH WITH BRAIDED NYLON LEAD ON FRONT BUMPER AND CONTROLLER/REMOTE
· ALL 4 DISC BRAKESWITH STAINLESS BRAKE LINES
· FULLY CUSTOM, HANDMADE INTERIOR MATCHING THE EXTERIOR COLORS - VINYL AND DURAMAX TWEED
· ORIGINAL RAM HEADHOOD ORNAMENT PAINTED TO MATCH THE EXTERIOR CARIBOU
· UPGRADED LIGHTINGINCLUDING LED
· VINTAGE AIR AC SYSTEM
· CUSTOM ALUMINUM &STAINLESS COLD AIR INTAKE
· NEW OPTIMA YELLOW TOPBATTERY
· CUSTOM CLASSICINSTRUMENTS GAUGES
· PIONEER BLUETOOTHRADIO HEAD UNIT WITH INFINITY SUBWOOFER AND (4) 6X9s & JBL AMP
· CHAMPION ALUMINUMRADIATOR, SHROUD AND DUAL FANS
· CUSTOM X PIPE EXHAUSTSYSTEM WITH MAGNAFLOW MUFFLERS
· AMP POWER STEPS -OPEN & CLOSE AUTOMATICALLY
· LOKAR E-BRAKE
· SUPERLIFT 6"LIFT WITH U-BOLTS & TUFF COUNTRY LIFT BLOCKS
· TRAILER CONNECT &RECEIVER HITCH WITH TRAILER WIRING
· BUILD WAS COMPLETED IN 2019
1987 Dodge Ramcharger on 2040-cars
Sealy, Texas, United States
FULL CUSTOM RESTOMOD DODGE RAMCHARGER
Dodge Ram 3500 for Sale
Auto Services in Texas
World Tech Automotive ★★★★★
Western Auto ★★★★★
Victor`s Auto Sales ★★★★★
Tune`s & Tint ★★★★★
Truman Motors ★★★★★
True Image Productions ★★★★★
Auto blogTue, 21 May 2013 10:57:00 EST
A monstrous supercharged V8 engine could be in store for Chrysler and SRT products, if recent rumors are to be believed. Allpar is reporting that the forced-induction V8 - Chrysler's first, if this goes down - could make its debut this summer.
The story goes that the Hellcat would be based on a 6.2-liter Hemi engine, rather than on the existing 5.7- or 6.4-liter versions of the company's vaunted mill. In any case, the general consensus is that the motor will have gobs of power. Modest estimates call for between 500 to 570 horsepower, with some outliers predicting a figure as high as 600 hp. That figure would put the output would place the Hellcat awfully close to that of the 640-hp V10 in the SRT Viper, too. Allpar contends that a slightly lower powered version would allow Chrysler to keep costs below that of the more powerful Ford Shelby GT500, which might be a sweet spot.
The Hellcat could debut in a number of SRT products. SRT versions of the Charger, Challenger and 300 are all up for grabs, as is the rumored SRT Barracuda.
Lawsuits are an unfortunate part of doing business in just about any industry, so the latest complaint filed by a California-based aftermarket firm against Chrysler would seem to be nothing more than business as usual. But this isn't the first time the two companies have sparred over this particular issue.
According to a report from Automotive News, the dispute revolves around the Scat Pack name that Chrysler first offered on the Charger, Coronet, Dart and Super Bee starting in 1968. Scat Enterprises, a manufacturer of crankshafts and other components for Dodges and other vehicles, sued Chrysler for using its name. A few years later the Scat Pack disappeared from the Dodge catalog.
Fast forward to August 2013 when Chrysler applied to register the Scat Pack name anew. The US Patent and Trademark Office turned down Chrysler's application, but the automaker proceeded anyway, unveiling new Scat Packs for the Challenger, Charger and Dart at last year's SEMA show.
Chrysler owners are hopping mad after experiencing a series of electrical gremlins in some of the company's vehicles. Issues range from mere annoyances - windows rolling down and radios turning off of their own accord - to serious safety issues, with headlights that randomly shut off at night and cars that stall and refuse to start.
The issues are being blamed on the total integrated power module, which can cost up to $1,000 for customers to replace. This, of course, has led to a hefty batch of complaints to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, with 240 owners expressing their displeasure so far. Another site, CarComplaints.com, has registered over 300 complaints relating to the 2010 to 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Dodge Durango, alone, according to The New York Times.
Chrysler has acknowledged that it's investigating the complaints and is analyzing the faulty TIPMs, but that isn't quite enough for customers of the affected vehicles. The newspaper has snagged a few of the more harrowing tales with the electrically challenged Chrysler products, culled from the NHTSA complaints.