- 1973 dodge w250 powerwagon camper special
- Custom ** 360 ** one owner ** 80k ** warn m8274 winch ** sharp ** must see!!
- Beautiful survivor, incredible shape and very low mileage
- Custom built dodge power wagon frame & driveline(US $4,000.00)
- 1965 dodge w200 power wagon 4x4 truck 318 360
- 76 dodge power wagon m-880 m880 4x4(US $2,000.00)
- M-37 military pickup truck(US $6,500.00)
- Dodge crew cab power wagon, m880, w200, ex airforce truck(US $3,943.00)
- 1968 dodge powerwagon 4x4, 5.9 cummins 5-speed, new tires & brakes
- 1953 dodge power wagon
- 1960 power wagon w 500(US $90,000.00)
- 1978 dodge power wagon original arizona truck 4x4original paint 400 motor(US $9,000.00)
- 1975 dodge power wagon adventurer 300 4x4: mint,13k original miles, awesome!!!!!
- 1968 dodge 4x4 pickup truck x100 1/2 ton short bed arizona rust! must sell!!
- Dodge power wagon, 4x4, 1964(US $6,000.00)
- Dodge power giant, power wagon(US $19,000.00)
- Dodge 1951 m-37 4x4(US $9,797.00)
- 1971 dodge power wagon 4speed 4x4 no motor or title(US $1,200.00)
- 1975 dodge power wagon w200 crew cab short bed cummins turbo diesel full convers
- 1953 m-37 dodge power wagon (military used)(US $5,050.00)
- Dodge power wagon(US $7,850.00)
- 1962 dodge d300 power wagon running
- 1977 dodge power wagon facory big block 4x4 mopar 440 auto runs drives(US $5,000.00)
- 1962 dodge power wagon(US $4,000.00)
- 1947 dodge power wagon wrecker
- 1963 dodge m-37 power wagon,(US $4,800.00)
- 1984 dodge power ram stepside(US $9,500.00)
- (US $22,000.00)
- Dodge pickup factory 440 automatic 43000 miles needs restoration 2 trucks aslot(US $4,000.00)
- 1965 dodge m43b1 power wagon marine core ambulance m43 series military 4x4 6 cyl
- 1963 m43b1 dodge power wagon ambulance(US $9,400.00)
- 1974 w200 dodge power wagon club cab 4x4 mopar 360 auto 2 owner
- Amazing 59 dodge power wagon, fully restored!(US $30,000.00)
- Dodge w200 4x4 (like power wagon)
- Dodge 400 power wagon fire truck 4x4
- 1993 dodge power wagon ram 150 4x4 all original low miles hard to find like this(US $3,950.00)
- Dodge power wagon 2500 pickup with less than 11,000 origonal miles, low reserve
- 1954 dodge power wagon 100% original frame off restoration show truck
- 1953 dodge m37 "diesel'' power wagon 3/4 ton
- 5.2l tires - front all-season tires - rear all-season steel wheels abs
- 1979 dodge power wagon step side parts
- 1951 m37 dodge power wagon truck
- 1953 dodge m37 / m56 military 4x4 fire power wagon
- W200 army surplus original survivor runs great excellent body patina rare find
- 1966 doge power wagon
- 1962 dodge w200 318 wide block
- 1940 dodge military 4x4 power wagon
- 1977 dodge powerwagon
- 2005 dodge ram power wagon 2500 4x4
- 1953 dodge power wagon
- 1942 wwii 3/4 ton 4x4 wc-52 dodge power wagon
- 318 ci v8, 4-speed automatic, power steering & brakes, 4x4 monster, must see!(US $37,995.00)
- 1962 dodge w200 318 wide block "no reserve" runs great!
- 1963 doge power wagon w300.
- 1945 dodge wc51 weapons carrier(US $6,790.00)
- 1958 dodge power wagon ambulance turbo-diesel(US $63,999.00)
- 78 dodge power wagon 4x4
- 1966 dodge power wagon(US $7,500.00)
- Cummins turbo diesel, 5-speed manual, dana 60, one of one incredible fresh build(US $79,900.00)
Dodge Power Wagon Price Analytics
About Dodge Power Wagon
Auto blogTue, 19 Aug 2014 14:58:00 EST
Sat, 16 Aug 2014 12:01:00 EST
We were definitely rock stars at the 20th edition of the Dream Cruise.
The yell came from somewhere in the crowd: "Hey Hellcat, push it!" We obliged with a jab of the throttle, and the 707 horses of the 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat roared to life. It went on like this. All weekend. It's one thing to attend the Woodward Dream Cruise, it's quite another to star in it.
If you're an enthusiast, and you don't know that Dodge spawned another Hellcat this week, you really must have been living in cave. The 2015 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat is probably the biggest news for enthusiasts since the reveal of, well the 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat.
But, there are some things you might not know or might have missed about the new Charger and Challenger Hellcats. For starters, reports that the Hellcat production would be limited to a low volume are not true.
"We have not capped the Hellcat on either the Challenger or the Charger," Dodge CEO Tim Kuniskis said.
NASCAR's Nationwide Series may have switched (in appearance anyway) to muscle cars, but American racing fans know that if they want to see real muscle cars on the street circuits, the only place to look is Trans Am. The all-American racing series is packed with Mustangs, Camaros and even Corvettes. The one thing it's been missing is the Dodge Challenger, but now SRT Motorsports has announced it's bringing its muscle car back where it belongs.
Rather than waiting until next year, the Miller Racing team is switching mid-season to the new Dodge Challenger SRT Trans Am racer you see here, just in time for this weekend's race at Mid-Ohio. And not just that - it's lined up a compelling pair of drivers to pilot it, as well.
The No. 11 car will be driven by Trans Am legend Tommy Kendall, a four-time series champion who's been off the grid since 2004. Backing him up in the No. 1 Challenger will be none other than Cameron Lawrence, the driver who has won five out of six races in the Chevy Camaro so far this season, losing out only once to American racing scion Adam Andretti.
Wed, 13 Aug 2014 15:33:00 EST
"This is a car that most brands would never bring to market." - Tim Kuniskis
Dodge CEO Tim Kuniskis had reason to be confident, perhaps even a bit cocky at the reveal of his brand's newest halo car, the 2015 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat. As he said simply, it's the "quickest, fastest and most powerful sedan in the world."
Earlier today, Dodge pulled the wraps off its 2015 Charger SRT Hellcat - a 707-horsepower sedan capable of sprinting to 60 miles per hour in 3.7 seconds and reaching a top speed of 204 mph. Naturally, the car debuted in a bright shade of pull-me-over red, so it was fitting, then, that Dodge also brought its newly updated 2015 Charger Pursuit to keep everything under control.
No, cops won't be able to spec their Charger cruisers with the 707-hp Hellcat engine (oh man, imagine the chase scenes...), but law enforcement officials will be able to choose from either a 3.6-liter V6 or 5.7-liter Hemi V8, producing 292 hp and 370 hp, respectively. V8 models can be ordered with all-wheel drive, and Dodge estimates that with either engine, the Charger Pursuit can achieve up to 26 miles per gallon on the highway (thanks to the V8's four-cylinder mode).
Other updates for 2015 include improved braking power, a seven-inch display in the instrument cluster, a five-inch display in the center stack, and a new vehicle systems interface that could make it easier for police squads to install computer and radio equipment.
Almost immediately after we drove the 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat, we began wondering: what's next? Pumping 707 horsepower into the Challenger seemed so crazy - and so intoxicating - we just assumed that Dodge would try that trick again.
Rumors swirled about a Charger Hellcat. Frankly it makes even more sense than the Challenger version. The Charger is a bigger car, and Dodge has never been shy about dropping monster engines under its hood. Hell (cat), we've seen Charger mules running around town that appeared to be the super sedan.
And finally, it's here. The 2015 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat was revealed today at a preview event near Detroit, and it will be a centerpiece of the Chrysler display this weekend at the Woodward Dream Cruise.
The Dodge Durango is getting a meaner, more aggressive look as it becomes the latest model from the brand to wear the Blacktop Appearance Package. The upgrades are strictly cosmetic, but they lend the SUV a more assertive demeanor that some buyers like.
Available on the SXT, Limited and R/T (shown above) models, all Blacktop Durangos get black 20-inch wheels, dual exhaust, bod- color fascia and gloss black trim. The grille surround, air dam, mirrors and headlight surrounds all get the inky treatment, as well. The improvements add $1,590 to the cost of the SXT. They come to $1,990 on the Limited but also include HID headlights with LED running lights and a leather interior. Finally, R/T buyers only need to pay $295 for the upgrades. The Blacktop Durango hits showrooms this October.
If you're already in the market for a Durango but want a dash more style with no added performance, the Blacktop might not be a bad way to go. It certainly gives the SUV a bit more edge than it has in stock form. Scroll down to read the full release.
Okay speed freaks, it's time to update your cheat sheet of police headlights, as Dodge has just unveiled the new 2015 Charger sedan's police variant, the Pursuit.
Like previous Charger Pursuits, the 2015 model is based on a modified version of the civilian sedan, featuring the same basic batch of mechanicals and sheetmetal, while adding a number of items specific to the five-oh.
For 2015, cops can select from the same 3.6-ltier V6 and 5.7-liter Hemi V8 available to the civilian population, with former turning out 292 horsepower and 260 pound-feet of torque and the latter packing 370 ponies and 390 lb-ft. Even loaded down with equipment, Dodge claims the Hemi-powered cop car can hit 60 miles per hour in under six seconds, while both engines are expected return 26 miles per gallon on the highway (thanks to the V8's four-cylinder mode). Rear-wheel drive is standard with both engines, while V8 Pursuits can be fitted with all-wheel drive.
Dodge is hoping that a heavy dash of humor helps it move some more units of the Dart with a hilarious ad campaign called Don't Touch My Dart. The spots star actors Craig Robinson, best known for his role as Darryl on The Office, and Jake Johnson from New Girl as neighbors and friends playing a game of one-upmanship over Robinson's new car. Johnson is envious of the ride and just wants to touch it.
The ads are pretty funny if you're a fan of somewhat absurdist humor, and Robinson has just the right amount of over-the-top seriousness to really make the commercials work. They have kind of a Roadrunner and Wile E. Coyote vibe with Johnson constantly in inept pursuit of what he wants, but he clearly isn't getting it.
The first four spots in the campaign are already online, but according to Dodge this is just the beginning. The company says that it's planning about 24 different versions of these ads in various lengths to play on TV and online. You can check out the ads titled First Scratch, Birdhouse Police Garage Door and Voice Touching below, along with the brand's release about the new ads. There's also a pretty good gag on its YouTube page with Robinson protecting his Dart.
The 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat is definitely the performance car of the moment. The fact that in the near future, people will be able to buy a 707-horsepower muscle machine straight from a major automaker for $59,995 and with a factory warranty almost seems absurd. We drove it recently and found the Hellcat to be just as much of a beast as its numbers would suggest. Now, it's a certain comedian's turn behind the wheel in the latest episode of Jay Leno's Garage.
This week's guest is Dodge President and CEO Tim Kuniskis, and he's there to drop all sorts of interesting factoids about the Hellcat. For example, its Pirelli P Zero tires retail at around $300 each, he says. That makes its smoky burnouts a rather expensive proposition. Kuniskis, who recently hinted at a mystery Woodward Dream Cruise debut, also talks about the genesis of the 2015 SRT project with a goal to get over some of the standard Challenger's weight and size disadvantages. The fix is a supercharged V8, massive brakes and other goodies to smooth over the platform's more glaring shortcomings.
Leno appears to get a big kick out of the Hellcat. However, he can't seem to stop bringing up his desire to drive one with a six-speed manual. They obviously exist, but Kuniskis has an eight-speed automatic for the retired Tonight Show host to try out. Of course, as with any Hellcat video, there has to be at least one burnout. Despite the expensive tires, it seems like enthusiast's law at this point - and dear ol' Jay wouldn't want to break any rules, would he?