- 1958 dodge d100(US $3,500.00)
- 1978 dodge lil red express pickup
- Lil red warlock truck box 426 hemi 440 six pack cuda superbird challenger dart
- Dodge brothers. truck. pickup , not model a or model t ratrod, hotrod
- 1968 dodge d100 pickup base standard cab pickup 2-door 5.2l
- 1950 dodge pickup b2b flathead 6cyl.3speed only 86k.miles all original must se
- 1975 dodge w200 crew cab power wagon 4x4
- 1971 dodge sweptline d100
- 1986 dodge ram d 100 short bed pick-up(US $1,200.00)
- 1968 dodge d200,10,000 original miles!! with mint slide in camper true survivor(US $22,500.00)
- 1965 dodge a-100 pickup truck
- 1952 dodge pickup, restored, original, nice, red/black(US $11,500.00)
- 1941 dodge truck custom
- 1993 dodge w250 base extended cab pickup 2-door 5.9l
- 1950 dodge pickup, rat rod, hot rod, street rod, camaro front suspension(US $5,000.00)
- 1950 50 dodge b2c b-2-c 3/4-ton 5 window farm pickup truck
- 1993 dodge diesel cummins, w250 base standard cab pickup 2-door 5.9l(US $21,500.00)
- 2003 dodge truck 4x4(US $3,000.00)
- 1979 little red express truck(US $11,000.00)
- Rat rod 1939 dodge pick-up(US $6,950.00)
- 1954 dodge truck 318 poly motor, rat rod, original, hot rod, restore, project!!!(US $30,000.00)
- Classic 1979 dodge d-150 lil red express truck(US $17,500.00)
- Street rod??? 1979 d100 super clean truck!!! 1979 dodge d100(US $5,000.00)
- 1940 dodge 3/4 ton express pickup truck.
- 1979 dodge little red express truck all original
- 1987 dodge ram 50 *hard to find* mitsubishi
- 1949 dodge 1.5 ton truck dump flat bed grain pickup(US $2,600.00)
- 1990 dodge ram 150 le clubcab shortbed..loaded..rust free..exceptional truck!(US $8,500.00)
- 1927 dodge brothers police paddy wagon original condition with clear title(US $15,000.00)
- 1975 dodge d100 longbed arizona rust free vehicle. 360ci automatic runs like new(US $6,000.00)
- 1969 dodge d100 stepside(US $3,250.00)
- 1991 dodge d250 base standard cab pickup 2-door 5.9l(US $10,500.00)
- 1979(US $5,500.00)
- 1955 dodge rat rod, ready to cruise, daily driven hot ratrod v8 no reserve
- 1985 dodge d250 pickup with aluminum welders flatbed flat bed
- 1980 dodge stepside 150 custom v8
- 1993 dodge w250 base standard cab pickup 2-door 5.9l
- 1979 dodge d100 lil red express restored a/c power windows 360(US $13,999.00)
- 46 dodge pickup resto mod candy red custom
- 1947 dodge 3/4 ton truck
- 1988 dodge w100 pickup 4x4 "macho tribute edition" "power wagon"
- 1990 dodge diesel w250 base standard cab pickup 2-door 5.9l(US $19,500.00)
- Survivor 1950 50 dodge b2c b-2-c 116 6 3/4-ton 5 window farm pickup truck
- 1969 d100 swb 440 / 727
- 1954 dodge pickup(US $3,500.00)
- 2005 dodge quad cab ram 1500 srt-10 viper powered v-10, low miles
- 1990 d-350 cummins 12v 5 speed diesel 120k miles 4x4 1st gen wrecker tow nice !(US $10,995.00)
- 1957 dodge d100 rat rod
- 1951 dodge b pick-up truck flat head six five window pilot house restoration(US $29,451.00)
- 1958 dodge d100
- 1970 dodge sweptline d100 adventurer pickup 22 inch wheels(US $19,500.00)
- 1972 dodge 9000 camper special pickup
- 1993 dodge ramcharger cummins conversion w250 diesel 4x4 suv lifted no reserve
- Original, rust free survivor 318 v8 automatic w/dash shift d-200 n/r no reserve!
- 1979 dodge little red express(US $19,500.00)
- 1954 dodge 5 window 1/2 ton lwb. pickup(US $10,000.00)
- 1970 dodge 4 door crew cab w200 military 4 door pickup no reserve
- Slant 6 motor, original parts, black & blue, needs work, antique(US $800.00)
- 1946 dodge truck.
- 1993 dodge w250 base extended cab pickup 2-door 5.9l
Auto blogTue, 19 Aug 2014 14:58:00 EST
Sat, 16 Aug 2014 12:01:00 EST
We were definitely rock stars at the 20th edition of the Dream Cruise.
The yell came from somewhere in the crowd: "Hey Hellcat, push it!" We obliged with a jab of the throttle, and the 707 horses of the 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat roared to life. It went on like this. All weekend. It's one thing to attend the Woodward Dream Cruise, it's quite another to star in it.
If you're an enthusiast, and you don't know that Dodge spawned another Hellcat this week, you really must have been living in cave. The 2015 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat is probably the biggest news for enthusiasts since the reveal of, well the 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat.
But, there are some things you might not know or might have missed about the new Charger and Challenger Hellcats. For starters, reports that the Hellcat production would be limited to a low volume are not true.
"We have not capped the Hellcat on either the Challenger or the Charger," Dodge CEO Tim Kuniskis said.
NASCAR's Nationwide Series may have switched (in appearance anyway) to muscle cars, but American racing fans know that if they want to see real muscle cars on the street circuits, the only place to look is Trans Am. The all-American racing series is packed with Mustangs, Camaros and even Corvettes. The one thing it's been missing is the Dodge Challenger, but now SRT Motorsports has announced it's bringing its muscle car back where it belongs.
Rather than waiting until next year, the Miller Racing team is switching mid-season to the new Dodge Challenger SRT Trans Am racer you see here, just in time for this weekend's race at Mid-Ohio. And not just that - it's lined up a compelling pair of drivers to pilot it, as well.
The No. 11 car will be driven by Trans Am legend Tommy Kendall, a four-time series champion who's been off the grid since 2004. Backing him up in the No. 1 Challenger will be none other than Cameron Lawrence, the driver who has won five out of six races in the Chevy Camaro so far this season, losing out only once to American racing scion Adam Andretti.
Wed, 13 Aug 2014 15:33:00 EST
"This is a car that most brands would never bring to market." - Tim Kuniskis
Dodge CEO Tim Kuniskis had reason to be confident, perhaps even a bit cocky at the reveal of his brand's newest halo car, the 2015 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat. As he said simply, it's the "quickest, fastest and most powerful sedan in the world."
Earlier today, Dodge pulled the wraps off its 2015 Charger SRT Hellcat - a 707-horsepower sedan capable of sprinting to 60 miles per hour in 3.7 seconds and reaching a top speed of 204 mph. Naturally, the car debuted in a bright shade of pull-me-over red, so it was fitting, then, that Dodge also brought its newly updated 2015 Charger Pursuit to keep everything under control.
No, cops won't be able to spec their Charger cruisers with the 707-hp Hellcat engine (oh man, imagine the chase scenes...), but law enforcement officials will be able to choose from either a 3.6-liter V6 or 5.7-liter Hemi V8, producing 292 hp and 370 hp, respectively. V8 models can be ordered with all-wheel drive, and Dodge estimates that with either engine, the Charger Pursuit can achieve up to 26 miles per gallon on the highway (thanks to the V8's four-cylinder mode).
Other updates for 2015 include improved braking power, a seven-inch display in the instrument cluster, a five-inch display in the center stack, and a new vehicle systems interface that could make it easier for police squads to install computer and radio equipment.
Almost immediately after we drove the 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat, we began wondering: what's next? Pumping 707 horsepower into the Challenger seemed so crazy - and so intoxicating - we just assumed that Dodge would try that trick again.
Rumors swirled about a Charger Hellcat. Frankly it makes even more sense than the Challenger version. The Charger is a bigger car, and Dodge has never been shy about dropping monster engines under its hood. Hell (cat), we've seen Charger mules running around town that appeared to be the super sedan.
And finally, it's here. The 2015 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat was revealed today at a preview event near Detroit, and it will be a centerpiece of the Chrysler display this weekend at the Woodward Dream Cruise.
The Dodge Durango is getting a meaner, more aggressive look as it becomes the latest model from the brand to wear the Blacktop Appearance Package. The upgrades are strictly cosmetic, but they lend the SUV a more assertive demeanor that some buyers like.
Available on the SXT, Limited and R/T (shown above) models, all Blacktop Durangos get black 20-inch wheels, dual exhaust, bod- color fascia and gloss black trim. The grille surround, air dam, mirrors and headlight surrounds all get the inky treatment, as well. The improvements add $1,590 to the cost of the SXT. They come to $1,990 on the Limited but also include HID headlights with LED running lights and a leather interior. Finally, R/T buyers only need to pay $295 for the upgrades. The Blacktop Durango hits showrooms this October.
If you're already in the market for a Durango but want a dash more style with no added performance, the Blacktop might not be a bad way to go. It certainly gives the SUV a bit more edge than it has in stock form. Scroll down to read the full release.
Okay speed freaks, it's time to update your cheat sheet of police headlights, as Dodge has just unveiled the new 2015 Charger sedan's police variant, the Pursuit.
Like previous Charger Pursuits, the 2015 model is based on a modified version of the civilian sedan, featuring the same basic batch of mechanicals and sheetmetal, while adding a number of items specific to the five-oh.
For 2015, cops can select from the same 3.6-ltier V6 and 5.7-liter Hemi V8 available to the civilian population, with former turning out 292 horsepower and 260 pound-feet of torque and the latter packing 370 ponies and 390 lb-ft. Even loaded down with equipment, Dodge claims the Hemi-powered cop car can hit 60 miles per hour in under six seconds, while both engines are expected return 26 miles per gallon on the highway (thanks to the V8's four-cylinder mode). Rear-wheel drive is standard with both engines, while V8 Pursuits can be fitted with all-wheel drive.
Dodge is hoping that a heavy dash of humor helps it move some more units of the Dart with a hilarious ad campaign called Don't Touch My Dart. The spots star actors Craig Robinson, best known for his role as Darryl on The Office, and Jake Johnson from New Girl as neighbors and friends playing a game of one-upmanship over Robinson's new car. Johnson is envious of the ride and just wants to touch it.
The ads are pretty funny if you're a fan of somewhat absurdist humor, and Robinson has just the right amount of over-the-top seriousness to really make the commercials work. They have kind of a Roadrunner and Wile E. Coyote vibe with Johnson constantly in inept pursuit of what he wants, but he clearly isn't getting it.
The first four spots in the campaign are already online, but according to Dodge this is just the beginning. The company says that it's planning about 24 different versions of these ads in various lengths to play on TV and online. You can check out the ads titled First Scratch, Birdhouse Police Garage Door and Voice Touching below, along with the brand's release about the new ads. There's also a pretty good gag on its YouTube page with Robinson protecting his Dart.
The 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat is definitely the performance car of the moment. The fact that in the near future, people will be able to buy a 707-horsepower muscle machine straight from a major automaker for $59,995 and with a factory warranty almost seems absurd. We drove it recently and found the Hellcat to be just as much of a beast as its numbers would suggest. Now, it's a certain comedian's turn behind the wheel in the latest episode of Jay Leno's Garage.
This week's guest is Dodge President and CEO Tim Kuniskis, and he's there to drop all sorts of interesting factoids about the Hellcat. For example, its Pirelli P Zero tires retail at around $300 each, he says. That makes its smoky burnouts a rather expensive proposition. Kuniskis, who recently hinted at a mystery Woodward Dream Cruise debut, also talks about the genesis of the 2015 SRT project with a goal to get over some of the standard Challenger's weight and size disadvantages. The fix is a supercharged V8, massive brakes and other goodies to smooth over the platform's more glaring shortcomings.
Leno appears to get a big kick out of the Hellcat. However, he can't seem to stop bringing up his desire to drive one with a six-speed manual. They obviously exist, but Kuniskis has an eight-speed automatic for the retired Tonight Show host to try out. Of course, as with any Hellcat video, there has to be at least one burnout. Despite the expensive tires, it seems like enthusiast's law at this point - and dear ol' Jay wouldn't want to break any rules, would he?