- 2010 dodge grand caravan wheelchair handicap rear entry priced to sell wow(US $21,900.00)
- Rear entry wheelchair van, low mileage, silver, automatic(US $26,500.00)
- Dodge : grand caravan sxt mini passenger van 4-door original owner!!
- Van wheelchair handicap dodge grand caravan sport 2002 rear entry with ezy lock(US $10,999.00)
- 2006 dodge grand caravan cargo van
- 2005 dodge grand caravan base mini passenger van 4-door 3.3l(US $3,900.00)
- 2005 florida dodge handicap wheelchair van braun entervan power door ramp kneel(US $14,900.00)
- 2003 dodge grand caravan se,auto,power,7 pass,cd,great minivan,no reserve!!
- No reserve 2009 dodge grand caravan cargo van, 1 corp. owner
- Van wheelchair handicap dodge grand caravan 2000 side entry braun power ramp(US $7,999.00)
- 2008 dodge grand caravan c/v mini cargo van 4-door 3.3l(US $9,495.00)
- 2012 model dodge grand caravan handicap accessible wheelchair van!.(US $25,999.00)
- Van wheelchair handicap dodge grand caravan ex vmi power elice ramp ezy lock(US $10,999.00)
- 2002 dodge grand caravan sport mini passenger van 4-door 3.3l(US $2,320.00)
- 2005 dodge grand caravan se wheelchair handicap mobility rear entry van all serv(US $9,900.00)
- Clena carfax looking for a great vehicle under $12,000 call today!! 571)426-8992
- 2008 dodge grand caravan se mini passenger van 4-door 3.3l no reserve stow n go
- 2011 grand caravan, wheelchair van, handicapped van, braun ability, no reserve!
- 2012 dodge grand caravan r/t, braun xt wheelchair handicap van, only 8k mils(US $32,000.00)
- 1998 dodge grand caravan base mini passenger van 4-door 3.0l(US $1,690.00)
- 98 dodge grand caravan w/starcraft attachment(US $1,950.00)
- Dodge grand caravan se mini passenger van 4 door(US $2,600.00)
- Silver se 7pass 93k miles warranty rear air cuise pw pl ex fed govt nice(US $12,995.00)
- 2013 dodge grand caravan wheelchair handicapped accessible mobility van(US $24,999.00)
- 2005 dodge grand caravan se(US $4,700.00)
- 2013 dodge grand caravan sxt low mile non smoker handicap ramp niada certified(US $35,500.00)
- 2012 dodge grand caravan se 55k no reserve salvage rebuildable repairable damage
- 2007 dodge grand caravan sxt mini passenger van 4-door 3.8l(US $4,900.00)
- Handicap van - 1999 dodge grand caravan - low mileage(US $9,500.00)
- 1999 dodge grand caravan es mini passenger van 4-door 3.8l(US $1,600.00)
- 2012 dodge grand caravan sxt rear ramp handicap wheelchair van(US $25,800.00)
- 2007 dodge grand caravan wheelchair ramp handicap we have 7 other vans on ebay(US $15,998.00)
- 2013 dodge grand caravan wheelchair ramp brand new conversion **trades welcome**(US $26,998.00)
- 2007 dodge 27k miles handicap wheelchair van power door ramp kneel(US $21,900.00)
- 2011 dodge grand caravan express wheelchair handicap mobility rear entry(US $16,900.00)
- We finance! 2010 se used certified 3.3l v6 12v automatic fwd minivan/van premium
- One owner excellent condition warranty(US $11,800.00)
- 2008 dodge handicap wheelchair van braun entervan all power door ramp kneel(US $24,900.00)
- Minivan great price(US $6,900.00)
- 2014 dodge grand caravan wheelchair handicapped accessible mobility van(US $28,700.00)
- 2009 dodge grand caravan se mini passenger van 4-door 3.3l(US $3,350.00)
- 2006 dodge grand caravan sxt mini passenger van 4-door 3.8l - all options(US $4,700.00)
- 2008 dodge grand caravan se mini passenger van 4-door 3.3l(US $8,800.00)
- 2001 dodge grand caravan se mini passenger van 4-door 3.3l white
- 2007 dodge grand caravan it has high millage
- 2001 dodge grand caravan sport / handicap van full power
- 2003 dodge grand caravan se van 4 door new handicap wheelchair lift included(US $3,995.00)
- Van wheelchair handicap dodge grand caravan 1999 ims power ramp 2 ezy locks(US $6,999.00)
- Financing available 3rd row seat stow n go power doors/gate alloys a/c cd aux(US $18,998.00)
- 2002 dodge grand caravan sport mini passenger van 4-door 3.3l
- 2007 dodge grand caravan sxt mini passenger van 4-door 3.8l(US $7,795.00)
- 2011 dodge grand caravan mainstreet mini passenger van 4-door 3.6l(US $13,499.00)
- Wheelchair .handicap .2011 dodge grand caravan(US $13,900.00)
- 2013 dodge grand caravan sxt wheelchair/handicap accessible(US $26,999.00)
- 2007 dodge grand caravan se mini passenger van 4-door 3.3l
- Handicap van(US $36,000.00)
- 2013 dodge grand caravan se ultra low miles! xtra clean! absolute steal! 1 owner
- Handicap van(US $41,000.00)
- 2007 grand caravan sxt alloy wheels dvd leather sunroof stow & go new tires(US $5,900.00)
- Very durable transportation for the disabled or valuable emc equipmnt/spareparts(US $5,500.00)
Dodge Grand Caravan Price Analytics
About Dodge Grand Caravan
Auto blogWed, 29 Oct 2014 11:57:00 EST
Including all-wheel-drive models, there are ten versions of the 2015 Dodge Charger. The tenth variant - better described as the ten-tenths variant and the topmost model - is this Charger SRT Hellcat.
Superficially, you already know what it is: take the massively powerful Hellcat engine that's Frankensteined into the Dodge Challenger and stitch it into the recently facelifted Charger sedan.
Oh, but that would be superficial knowledge indeed. Russ Ruedisueli, vehicle line executive and head engineer for SRT, claims the Charger Hellcat is, "The industry's most irreverent four-door supercar." We looked up the word "irreverent" in the Oxford dictionaries, and it turns out the word doesn't mean "707 horsepower," nor "650 pound-feet of torque" nor "3.7-second 0-60 time, and seats five adults." It does mean, "Showing a lack of respect for people or things that are generally taken seriously."
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has announced that it's looking into Chrysler Group's handling of a pair of recalls affecting roughly one million Ram pickup trucks. Reuters is reporting that the regulatory agency is focusing on the availability (or lack thereof) of parts and "poor communications" from the automaker in its investigation.
"Customers have been advised in accordance with the regulations governing recalls," Chrysler spokesman Eric Mayne told Reuters via email. "We are continually replenishing our supply of replacement parts. Chrysler Group regrets any inconvenience our customers may have experienced."
NHTSA disagrees, arguing that the recalls, which affect 972,000 trucks from 2003 to 2012, are being delayed by the lack of parts.
Consumer Reports has released its Annual Auto Reliability Survey and the results are, in a word, interesting. While we already covered the score-damaging effects of infotainment systems, there's another big angle to the data that's getting some attention - the utterly dismal scores of the Detroit Three's small car offerings.
The turbocharged Dodge Dart and Chevrolet Cruze, as well as the Ford Fiesta were their respective brands' lowest-scoring models, a stat that's made worse by the fact that the American automakers finished 25th, 21st and 23rd, respectively.
That's not acceptable for The Detroit Free Press' auto critic, Mark Phelan, who has penned a scathing critique of the D3's small car reliability scores, arguing that GM, Ford and Chrysler are "out of excuses."
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles already previewed its 2014 SEMA show lineup with some slick renders. Now, the automaker has finally showed us the actual cars, and among the group there are definitely some that stand out more than others.
Dodge is really showing off its muscle at this year's show with four concepts that all pump up the power of the brand's models. Perhaps most interesting among them is the Challenger T/A Concept (pictured above) in striking Sublime Green and matte black. It's meant to resemble the classic Trans Am racer from the '70s. Under the hood is a 6.4-liter V8, and to fit the vintage style there's a pistol-grip gearshift inside.
The Charger R/T also gets some attention with the Mopar concept that shows off what FCA's aftermarket performance arm can do. Mods include an updated body kit, cold-air intake for the 5.7-liter V8 and a coil-over suspension kit. Beyond that, the Dart R/T Concept looks a lot meaner with a black hood with duct work that leads straight to the air intake. The rest of the compact sedan is dolled up in O-So-Orange paint and is fitted with upgrades to improve handling like a coil-over suspension and big brake kit from the Mopar catalog.
We all knew That Kid. As a freshman, he was a big kid, overweight but surprisingly strong. Still, he was often picked on for his size. Then, he chatted with the football coach, who convinced him that his true calling was on the team's offensive line. After a season on the freshman squad and a summer of two-a-days, this mild-mannered, husky high schooler returned for his sophomore year as a big, imposing, solid piece of muscle. Needless to say, the same bullies that picked on him were praying he'd forgotten about them as a 10th grader.
That's the V8-powered 2015 Dodge Challenger. It arrived on the scene with a max of 425 horsepower and a bit of a weight problem. It completed its proverbial freshman year with a nice 2011 refresh, where the SRT8 was bumped up to 470 hp, but it still had some work to do.
Enter 2015, and fresh off three months of constant burpees and wind sprints, the newest Challenger is as big and powerful as it's ever been, but it's now got poise and potential, and my goodness, it's fun in a way that Dodge's muscle car has never been.
Lawsuits are an unfortunate part of doing business in just about any industry, so the latest complaint filed by a California-based aftermarket firm against Chrysler would seem to be nothing more than business as usual. But this isn't the first time the two companies have sparred over this particular issue.
According to a report from Automotive News, the dispute revolves around the Scat Pack name that Chrysler first offered on the Charger, Coronet, Dart and Super Bee starting in 1968. Scat Enterprises, a manufacturer of crankshafts and other components for Dodges and other vehicles, sued Chrysler for using its name. A few years later the Scat Pack disappeared from the Dodge catalog.
Fast forward to August 2013 when Chrysler applied to register the Scat Pack name anew. The US Patent and Trademark Office turned down Chrysler's application, but the automaker proceeded anyway, unveiling new Scat Packs for the Challenger, Charger and Dart at last year's SEMA show.
Ladies and gentlemen, let's get the most salient bit of information out of the way right off the bat: $63,995*. That's the amount of money Dodge dealers will be asking for (at the very least, naturally) for a 2015 Charger Hellcat (*plus $995 for destination on all pricing figures). That rather reasonable sum will bring home its buyer a 6.2-liter Hemi V8 engine boasting a supercharger to post such gaudy figures as 707 horsepower and 650 pound-feet of torque, leading to a top speed of 204 miles per hour to go along with an NHRA-certified quarter-mile time of 11.0 seconds.
With that out of the way, the rest of the 2015 Dodge Charger pricing information breaks down as follows: $27,995 will deliver a sedan with a 292-horsepower 3.6-liter Pentastar V6 engine, mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission. Moving up one step of the ladder nets the buyer an SXT model with the same engine, but a nicer chunk of technology and optional equipment for a $2,000 premium. All-wheel drive adds another $3,000. Hemi V8-powered R/T models now boast an eight-speed transmission bolted to the same well-loved 370-horsepower engine as before, for a base price of $32,995.
The SRT 392 model that had hitherto been the top-performing Charger brings with it an asking price of $47,385 while bargain hunters can equip a Charger R/T Scat Pack machine with that same 485-horsepower 6.4-liter Hemi, albeit with somewhat less posh interior bits and pieces, the removal of the 392's adjustable suspension and hi-po wheel and tire package for $39,995.
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles is recalling a total of 747,817 vehicles in the US in two separate campaigns recently added to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration database.
The first one covers about 434,581 units of the Chrysler 300, Dodge Charger, Challenger, Durango, and Jeep Grand Cherokee from the 2011-2014 model years with electric hydraulic power steering, the 3.6-liter V6 engine and a 160 amp alternator, according to FCA. In the affected vehicles, it's possible for the alternator to fail without warning and possibly cause the car to stall. According to the documentation submitted to NHTSA, the automaker began investigating the problem in August 2014 and has found possible evidence of one crash caused by the failures but no known injuries.
Customers will begin receiving notification about the recall next month, and obviously the repairs will be done at no cost to them.
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles is hauling a multitude of modified models to the annual SEMA show in Las Vegas this November, and the company is releasing the first teasing sketches of many of them.
Unfortunately, FCA isn't giving many solid details on any of the concepts other than saying the vehicles from Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram and Fiat all benefit from tuning from its Mopar performance brand. The teaser photos include a sinister-looking Chrysler 200S, Fiat 500 Abarth with two-tone paint and a scorpion on the hood, a red and black 500L, seemingly two different takes on the Jeep Renegade, a green Dodge Challenger wearing the T/A badge, an orange and black Dart, a very neon Charger, just the outline of a red and black Viper, a Ram ProMaster in Mopar livery and a Ram pickup called the Outdoorsman.
Take a look through the gallery to see what you think of the sketches for these concepts, and scroll down for the full announcement from FCA.
Horsepower may steal a lot of headlines, but the always-more-complex torque figure is often a critical one for both the workingman and the motoring playboy. The measure of rotational force represents the twist that can liquefy one's tires or haul one's horse trailer. Good stuff.
It follows then, that as with the horsepower-to-weight list that we assembled for you a few months ago, a list of cars that offer the most pound-feet with the fewest pounds to carry, is an interesting one to break down. Sure, there's a big difference in how the torque is applied from a turbocharged six-cylinder in a Swedish luxury sedan and a massive heavy-duty truck's turbo-diesel. But being the car/stat geeks that we are, we think it's kinda neat that those two vehicles rank near each other where torque and weight intersect.
As with the horsepower list, we've given you figures as pounds per every one pound-foot. Again broken down into broad price categories, we've got a mixed bag of 2014 and 2015 models here, too. Every effort has been made to select the most up-to-date prices and specs, and we've also to omitted some '14 cars that won't be re-upped after the ongoing yearly changeover.