Engine:3.9L 3906CC 239Cu. In. V6 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
For Sale By:Private Seller
Safety Features: Driver Airbag
Trim: Sport Standard Cab Pickup 2-Door
Drive Type: RWD
Buckhannon, West Virginia, United States
For Sale: 1999 Dodge Dakota Sport Lowrider 2wd Truck.
• 3.9I Magnum engine
• 4 spd auto trans w/OD
• 119 k Miles
• Clear title
• Trans replaced after approx. 90k & 42K Trans installed
• New Brakes
• New Tires
• Current WV Inspection sticker good thru May 2014
• Spray in Bed liner
• Full Custom Air Ride System
• Custom rear 4 link suspension w/bag on bar
• Custom built control arms for front (narrowed)
• 16” Stock wheels milled to tuck inside fender wells
• Custom Paint – White Chocolate, Red Jewel, Liquid Metal
• Stock floored bed raised 8 inches
• Bed has quick disconnect for air tools
• Bed has Calif combo w/tipped license plate box with light
• Smoked head and taillights
• Optima Yellow top Battery
• Relocated Race fuel cell with inline fuel pump (gas fill in bed on truck)
• Re6 and re7 slam specialties bags used front and back
• Air ride system works front and back with 8 parker 3/8 valve setup
• York 210 engine driven compressor w/3/8 hydraulic leader hose to tank
• Air tank setup for 180psi
• 2 dual gauges
• 1 Tank pressure gauge
• Custom built lower profile trans cross-member
• Custom JBL center console and back amp rack
• Alpine Cd/MP3 Player
• Custom painted Tonneau Cover
Vehicle is in Buckhannon, WV. Must pickup here. Cash or certified check. Additional questions call (304) 472-6226
We all knew That Kid. As a freshman, he was a big kid, overweight but surprisingly strong. Still, he was often picked on for his size. Then, he chatted with the football coach, who convinced him that his true calling was on the team's offensive line. After a season on the freshman squad and a summer of two-a-days, this mild-mannered, husky high schooler returned for his sophomore year as a big, imposing, solid piece of muscle. Needless to say, the same bullies that picked on him were praying he'd forgotten about them as a 10th grader.
That's the V8-powered 2015 Dodge Challenger. It arrived on the scene with a max of 425 horsepower and a bit of a weight problem. It completed its proverbial freshman year with a nice 2011 refresh, where the SRT8 was bumped up to 470 hp, but it still had some work to do.
Enter 2015, and fresh off three months of constant burpees and wind sprints, the newest Challenger is as big and powerful as it's ever been, but it's now got poise and potential, and my goodness, it's fun in a way that Dodge's muscle car has never been.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has announced that it's looking into Chrysler Group's handling of a pair of recalls affecting roughly one million Ram pickup trucks. Reuters is reporting that the regulatory agency is focusing on the availability (or lack thereof) of parts and "poor communications" from the automaker in its investigation.
"Customers have been advised in accordance with the regulations governing recalls," Chrysler spokesman Eric Mayne told Reuters via email. "We are continually replenishing our supply of replacement parts. Chrysler Group regrets any inconvenience our customers may have experienced."
NHTSA disagrees, arguing that the recalls, which affect 972,000 trucks from 2003 to 2012, are being delayed by the lack of parts.
Dodge has already shared all of the relevant information about its all-new 2013 Dart GT, but it wasn't until now that we've seen the car, live and in person. The slightly meaner front fascia and bigger wheels look great on the Dodge, and the red-on-black perforated seats are sporting in an aftermarket sort of way.
To recap: The Dart GT also gets a bit more power, using a 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine to make 184 horsepower and 174 pound-feet of torque. A starting price of $20,995 will get you LED taillights, dual exhaust, an 8.4-inch touchscreen and a 7.0-inch TFT display.
Feel free to re-acquaint yourselves with the full Dodge Dart GT information in the press release below, or have a leisurely browse through our gallery of live images.