2007 Dodge Charger Base on 2040-cars
17667 State Highway 13, Branson West, Missouri, United States
Engine:3.5L V6 24V MPFI SOHC
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number)
: Charger Base
- AM/FM/Satellite-capable Radio
- Auxilliary transmission cooler
- Body-colored grille
- Bucket front seats
- Cargo area light
- Center Console: Full with covered storage
- Clock: In-radio display
- Cloth seat upholstery
- Coil front spring
- Coil rear spring
- Cruise control
- Curb weight: 3,727 lbs.
- Digital Audio Input
- Door reinforcement: Side-impact door b
- External temperature display
- Four-wheel Independent Suspension
- Front and rear reading lights
- Front Head Room: 38.7"
- Front Hip Room: 56.2"
- Front Leg Room: 41.8"
- Front Shoulder Room: 59.3"
- Front suspension stabilizer bar
- Front Ventilated disc brakes
- Fuel Capacity: 18.0 gal.
- Fuel Consumption: City: 21 mpg
- Fuel Consumption: Highway: 28 mpg
- Fuel Type: Regular unleaded
- Headlights off auto delay
- In-Dash single CD player
- Independent front suspension classification
- Independent rear suspension
- Instrumentation: Low fuel level
- Manual front air conditioning
- Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 8.8 s
- Max cargo capacity: 16 cu.ft.
- Multi-link rear suspension
- Overall height: 58.2"
- Overall Length: 200.1"
- Overall Width: 74.5"
- Overhead console: Mini with storage
- Passenger Airbag
- Passenger vanity mirrors
- Plastic/rubber shift knob trim
- Plastic/vinyl steering wheel trim
- Power remote driver mirror adjustment
- Power remote passenger mirror adjustment
- Power remote trunk release
- Power steering
- Power windows
- Privacy glass: Light
- Rear bench
- Rear center seatbelt: 3-point belt
- Rear Head Room: 36.2"
- Rear Hip Room: 57.6"
- Rear Leg Room: 40.2"
- Rear Shoulder Room: 57.6"
- Regular front stabilizer bar
- Remote power door locks
- Seatbelt pretensioners: Front
- Short and long arm front suspension
- Spare Tire Mount Location: Inside under cargo
- Steel spare wheel rim
- Suspension class: Regular
- Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
- Total Number of Speakers: 4
- Two 12V DC power outlets
- Variable intermittent front wipers
- Vehicle Emissions: LEV II
- Wheel Diameter: 17
- Wheel Width: 7
- Wheelbase: 120.0"
Number of Doors
: 4 Doors
SXT Pkg, 6 Cyl, Automatic, Air, Power Sunroof, Leather Seats, Power Drivers Side Seat, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Tilt/Cruise, AM/FM/CD Player, Tinted Windows, Chrome Simulators, Keyless Entry, Visit us at www.oakleyautoworld.com to see more information & pictures on the vehicle or call 866-316-6078 to set up an appointment to test drive!!! Remember to Like us on facebook... For more information and pictures please visit us at www.oakleyautoworld.com. Bring this ad in and recieve a full tank of gas with purchase of a vehicle. Must be present at time of purchse. No cash value.
Dodge Charger for Sale
Auto Services in Missouri
Auto Repair & Service
Address: 927 E Broadway, West-Alton
Phone: (618) 462-0616
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Automobile Parts & Supplies
Address: 11405 Gravois Rd, Des-Peres
Phone: (314) 843-4461
Auto Repair & Service
Address: 2059 N Washington Ave, Willard
Phone: (417) 864-9808
Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Dent Removal, Truck Painting & Lettering
Address: 95 Boone Hills Dr, Saint-Ann
Phone: (636) 928-9919
Auto Repair & Service, Glass-Auto, Plate, Window, Etc, Windshield Repair
Address: 9051 Watson Rd, Breckenridge-Hills
Phone: (314) 315-4654
Auto Repair & Service, Auto Transmission, Mufflers & Exhaust Systems
Address: 320 S Bernhardt Ave, Gerald
Phone: (573) 764-5540
Thu, 16 Oct 2014 09:30:00 EST
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles is recalling a total of 747,817 vehicles in the US in two separate campaigns recently added to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration database.
Tue, 26 Nov 2013 13:01:00 EST
The first one covers about 434,581 units of the Chrysler 300, Dodge Charger, Challenger, Durango, and Jeep Grand Cherokee from the 2011-2014 model years with electric hydraulic power steering, the 3.6-liter V6 engine and a 160 amp alternator, according to FCA. In the affected vehicles, it's possible for the alternator to fail without warning and possibly cause the car to stall. According to the documentation submitted to NHTSA, the automaker began investigating the problem in August 2014 and has found possible evidence of one crash caused by the failures but no known injuries.
Customers will begin receiving notification about the recall next month, and obviously the repairs will be done at no cost to them.
It's typically hard to find early examples of the Dodge Viper that haven't been crashed or modified, but one eBay seller has a showroom-fresh version of the V10 roadster up for sale worthy of an eBay Find of the Day.
Tue, 22 Jan 2013 18:30:00 EST
With just 504 miles on the odometer (according to the description and not the images) and "no defects at all," this 1994 Viper is a rare find indeed. Tack on the Buy It Now price of just $37,500 and it seems like a steal - especially when checking out the prices and conditions of other early Vipers currently listed on eBay.
Even after spending months ogling the all-new 2014 SRT Viper, it's hard to ignore the raw beauty of the original open-top model. From the three-spoke wheels to the calf-searing side pipes, everything about this Viper looks just the way it did when it rolled off the line almost 20 years ago. The seller even says that the top and windows have never been installed meaning there are no scratches anywhere on this car!
We record Autoblog Podcast #317 tonight, and you can drop us your questions and comments regarding the rest of the week's news via our Q&A module below. Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes if you haven't already done so, and if you want to take it all in live, tune in to our UStream (audio only) channel at 10:00 PM Eastern tonight.
Discussion Topics for Autoblog Podcast Episode #317