Feel free to email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
1972 Datsun 240z drag/street legal car, only one in the world and real head turn. This car was completely restored in 2011 and you can not find any used parts through entire car, not even a small nuts and bolts.
1. 388cid Small Block Chevrolet 4 bolt billet splayed main caps
2. All ARP fasteners
3. 7qt pan
4. Dart 215 aluminum heads, roller cam setup
5. Ceramic coated Super Victor Manifold intake
6. Fluidyne balancer
7. Roller rockers & stud girdle
8. Moroso Vacuum Pump
9. Power Master Alternator
10. MSD 7al-3 ignition, MSD billet distributer, MSD pro power coil with MSD stree fire spark plug wires with stainless wire seperators
11. Triple chromed brackets and fabricated chrome valve covers
12. 4 core aluminum radiator & electric fans ARC flat touch switch panel
13. Weather pack connections used where applicable.
Entire car has been wired very meticulously throughout and all lights, blinkers, reverse lights etc. works.
14. Power-glide transmission with aftermarket SFI bell housing & aluminum deep trans pan, trans-brake
15. Electric shift valve-body
16. Little wizard delay box
17. Braided cooling lines ran in the frame rails exiting in front radiator support into cooler. Very clean installation.
18. Billet oil & transmission dip stick
19. Dana 44 Rear-end with mini spool/ 373 gears
20. Aluminum rear end cover
21. Ladder bar setup
22. 31 splined Moser axles
-Brakes, suspensionsand and etc.
23. Wilwood brakes
24. $3500 spent on converting front of car to 5 lugs and larger disc brakes
25. One off Stock location Koni drag struts
26. Weld alumastar 2.0 fronts & bogart bead locks on the rear
27. Custom billet aluminum battery hold down with Z insignia
28. Ceramic coated hooker super comp headers
29. Single chamber flow master mufflers ran to the rear end
30. Hurst quarter stick shifter
31. All silver face auto-meter gauges with speedo & fuel gauge
32. Throttle stop controller TSC-2
33.Corbeau seats with simpson harness
34. Interior is very close to perfect
35. Sound deadener through out on the floor & fully carpeted with head liner
36. Paint is flawless and straight color matched roll cage
37. Custom aluminum fuel tank and fuel neck in stock locations
38. All stainless steel braided fuel lines, radiator hoses are top quality braided hose, stainless & braided brake lines
39. All stainless steel fasteners under hood, very detailed
1972 Datsun Z-series 240z on 2040-cars
Newport Beach, California, United States
Feel free to email: email@example.com .
Datsun Z-Series for Sale
Auto Services in California
Your Car Valet ★★★★★
Xpert Auto Repair ★★★★★
Woodcrest Auto Service ★★★★★
Witt Lincoln ★★★★★
Winton Autotech Inc. ★★★★★
Winchester Auto ★★★★★
Auto blogSat, 22 Feb 2014 19:49:00 EST
The guys behind Motor Trend's monthly Roadkill series have collected nine of their favorite project cars from their videos and pitted them against each other in a battle royale to determine a winner. It's 44 minutes long, but it's completely worth the investment of time.
The cars run the gamut from a 1973 Chevrolet Ramp Truck, a 1975 AMC Pacer and a legitimately impressive 1967 Chevy Camaro, and they are pitted against each other to see which is the fastest around an autocross course. The drivers include Roadkill's two hosts and Motor Trend's Johnny Lieberman and Carlos Lago. It's reminiscent of the best episodes of Top Gear and worth a watch.
So it's the weekend - the perfect time to relax. Grab your preferred beverage, get comfortable and enjoy 44 minutes of some seriously ratty but utterly cool project cars as they are throttled within an inch of their lives (or past it). Scroll down to check out the video.
In March of 2012, Nissan announced the return of its historic Datsun brand. Datsun used to represent the Nissan brand in a number of markets, but its badge hasn't been worn on a new model since 1981. In 2013, though, it has been relaunched as the Japanese manufacturer's budget offering in the emerging markets of India and Russia.
The model that will lead that charge, at least in India, is the Go, a car that pays tribute to the very first Datsun, the DAT-GO.
The operative term with the Datsun brand is: "budget offering." Don't step inside the Go and expect beautiful hides or brushed metals (it's being sold in India, after all). The instrument cluster features a simple speedometer, while the five-speed manual and the center stack above it are rather barren. It's not without luxuries, though, as iPod-style connectivity is available through a Mobile Docking Station.
There's an evergreen debate among auto enthusiasts about whether they would prefer to have the latest and greatest car of today or a certified classic from yesteryear. What if you had to further define that, though, and the choice was between a brand new 2015 Subaru Legacy or a turbocharged Datsun 240Z with a hatch that wouldn't close? Roadkill aimed to find out that and more in one of its best videos to date.
According to the hosts, Subaru came to them, handed over some money and challenged Roadkill's project cars against its latest Legacy. The result is every bit as good (or better) than any automotive-themed show you could find on television.
Things start simple with a figure-eight race in a rodeo arena with the Subaru taking on Roadkill's 1968 Ford Ranchero, originally built for ice racing. From there the Legacy races a 1968 Dodge Charger with no windows around and off-road rally stage. Finally, the Subie goes head-to-head against the Rotsun, the aforementioned turbocharged 240Z, through an abandoned neighborhood. Plus, there's a bonus drag race challenging them all.